Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] one-off XXX g1, blue-range, ice
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@AquaSoars
First of all I love you.
Second of all, I'll get your bid recorded. Thanks for pinging the previous bidder!
@AquaSoars
First of all I love you.
Second of all, I'll get your bid recorded. Thanks for pinging the previous bidder!
Collecting Golden Bantam Fangars!
zUIylVh.gif
@aquasoars
6000g
@aquasoars
6000g
@Raskel LDP please! <3
@Raskel LDP please! <3
I387ENf.png
@PeachySprinkles
Your bid will be recorded in a moment! Thank you for pinging the previous person!
@CrazyCake
Certainly!
@PeachySprinkles
Your bid will be recorded in a moment! Thank you for pinging the previous person!
@CrazyCake
Certainly!
zUIylVh.gif
[she looks like one of my permas Rigel
do you accept usermade accents

@PeachySprinkles
[she looks like one of my permas Rigel
do you accept usermade accents

@PeachySprinkles
TvGyETb.gif
@AquaSoars
It depends on the accent, honestly. I tend not to go for ones that I don't have a dragon for.
@AquaSoars
It depends on the accent, honestly. I tend not to go for ones that I don't have a dragon for.
zUIylVh.gif
@Raskel i have listed a few that may match or that you may like please tell me which ones you're interested in

then i have a ton of festival skins
@Raskel i have listed a few that may match or that you may like please tell me which ones you're interested in

then i have a ton of festival skins
TvGyETb.gif
@AquaSoars
I do really like Skyqueen, but it's the only one I have a dragon for that doesn't already have a better-fitting skin. It's valued at 4.5 kg, so it would put you plenty ahead.
@AquaSoars
I do really like Skyqueen, but it's the only one I have a dragon for that doesn't already have a better-fitting skin. It's valued at 4.5 kg, so it would put you plenty ahead.
zUIylVh.gif
@Raskel ok i forgot these 3

@Raskel ok i forgot these 3

TvGyETb.gif
@AquaSoars
Oh, the kittens have captured my heart! Though I can't find a price for them. I'll value it at the same as the other one, 9kg total, unless you would prefer a different value. The third didn't show up?
@AquaSoars
Oh, the kittens have captured my heart! Though I can't find a price for them. I'll value it at the same as the other one, 9kg total, unless you would prefer a different value. The third didn't show up?
zUIylVh.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8