Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | ~~Early G1 5 digit/6 digit auction!~~
1 2
Aw, man, I'd actually considered buying this girl off the AH the other day, but I blew all my funds on the guy I'm autioning now. Good luck, my friend!
Aw, man, I'd actually considered buying this girl off the AH the other day, but I blew all my funds on the guy I'm autioning now. Good luck, my friend!
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

48 hour warning for end of auction! Pings were here. I pinged the general oldies list again because I really want to try and get more interest for the 5 digit.

48 hour warning for end of auction! Pings were here. I pinged the general oldies list again because I really want to try and get more interest for the 5 digit.

natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png BCBVvuP.png natureshieldr.png
@Avessa not sure why I was pinged again for this. . Did not ask for a Ldp. ..
@Avessa not sure why I was pinged again for this. . Did not ask for a Ldp. ..
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
@Taarnfalk I pinged a couple of the oldies lists again to try and drum up more interest, in case my 'auction does not start until a bid is made' put people off.
@Taarnfalk I pinged a couple of the oldies lists again to try and drum up more interest, in case my 'auction does not start until a bid is made' put people off.
@Avessa ahh. Okidoki then :) pretty dragons but not really my colors. ..and I am also out of room heh. Good luck with them.
@Avessa ahh. Okidoki then :) pretty dragons but not really my colors. ..and I am also out of room heh. Good luck with them.
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
@Cheezit @Wryneck Well since there's be no other interest save you two, you win the auctions. Sending CRs with notes on the amount you need to pay! c:
@Cheezit @Wryneck Well since there's be no other interest save you two, you win the auctions. Sending CRs with notes on the amount you need to pay! c:
1 2