Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Canceled
1 2 3 4
Just wanna mention now that I'm not sure about when the actual time of the auction ending tomorrow is (like if it's at rollover or w/e) but I get up pretty late on Saturdays so if someone outbids me and the snipeguard goes up just assume that I wanna outbid them xD

I usually get up around 6:00 fr time so if the guard expires before then I definitely won't see it since I'll be asleep.

Sorry if this is convoluted, just wanted to put this out there :'))
Just wanna mention now that I'm not sure about when the actual time of the auction ending tomorrow is (like if it's at rollover or w/e) but I get up pretty late on Saturdays so if someone outbids me and the snipeguard goes up just assume that I wanna outbid them xD

I usually get up around 6:00 fr time so if the guard expires before then I definitely won't see it since I'll be asleep.

Sorry if this is convoluted, just wanted to put this out there :'))
xxx

Vynne
they/them • +3hr
Skins & Accents

tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
@Vynne

It ends really late tomorrow so you should be fine! ^^
@Vynne

It ends really late tomorrow so you should be fine! ^^
QFXpYkj.png
Oh, that's good ^^
Oh, that's good ^^
xxx

Vynne
they/them • +3hr
Skins & Accents

Last few hours left, may not end the auction if I don’t get more bids I like in <3

Last few hours left, may not end the auction if I don’t get more bids I like in <3
QFXpYkj.png
Look at lair space and cry ... unless I sell off my other gen 1 dragons I won't able to get more gen 1 dragons lol .
Look at lair space and cry ... unless I sell off my other gen 1 dragons I won't able to get more gen 1 dragons lol .
tiEnSNJ.png
@Isegard

<3 G1’s take up all the space don’t they
@Isegard

<3 G1’s take up all the space don’t they
QFXpYkj.png
@LemonadeQueen
yes and I want to hoard some pretty non gen 1 dragons especially imps too so i'm really crying for space right now lol .
@LemonadeQueen
yes and I want to hoard some pretty non gen 1 dragons especially imps too so i'm really crying for space right now lol .
tiEnSNJ.png
@LemonadeQueen I decided to start saving up for the impossible task of buying Sunchaser Jewelry.... D:
@LemonadeQueen I decided to start saving up for the impossible task of buying Sunchaser Jewelry.... D:
@LemonadeQueen Literally I would pay more for the Mist/Shadow/Heather boy to end his auction tonight if you want xD

I don't have 1000g but I'd pay more haha
@LemonadeQueen Literally I would pay more for the Mist/Shadow/Heather boy to end his auction tonight if you want xD

I don't have 1000g but I'd pay more haha
xxx

Vynne
they/them • +3hr
Skins & Accents

@HannahbBug3

What does that mean?

@Vynne

Yeah I’m not sure why I made that boys starter bid so low, but when you bid on it I couldn’t change it. I had the same problem with other ones people bid on or auto bought ;-;
@HannahbBug3

What does that mean?

@Vynne

Yeah I’m not sure why I made that boys starter bid so low, but when you bid on it I couldn’t change it. I had the same problem with other ones people bid on or auto bought ;-;
QFXpYkj.png
1 2 3 4