Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Closed; See New Sale Post
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
BUmp
BUmp
All trades have been sent out! :D
Today is the last day for all the Auctions! Get your bids in before 12:00 FR Time! :D :D :D
All trades have been sent out! :D
Today is the last day for all the Auctions! Get your bids in before 12:00 FR Time! :D :D :D
@Z0oXy
@pedri
@EarthTiger

You all have trades pending with the Dragons you won, I'm just pinging you to make sure you know about them as Mareanie said that they didn't get a notification, so I'm making sure you all do! :D I hope everyone's having a lovely day!
@Z0oXy
@pedri
@EarthTiger

You all have trades pending with the Dragons you won, I'm just pinging you to make sure you know about them as Mareanie said that they didn't get a notification, so I'm making sure you all do! :D I hope everyone's having a lovely day!
@Jengolin I got all of my notifications, but thank you so much for making sure! Thank you for hosting this auction, it was fun ^^
@Jengolin I got all of my notifications, but thank you so much for making sure! Thank you for hosting this auction, it was fun ^^
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
@EarthTiger
You are quite welcome, you might have to wait a tiny bit longer for your last dragon though, I didn't catch Hydro today and I work the next three days; I will do what I can but I wanted to let you know what was up. :)
@EarthTiger
You are quite welcome, you might have to wait a tiny bit longer for your last dragon though, I didn't catch Hydro today and I work the next three days; I will do what I can but I wanted to let you know what was up. :)
Auctions are over! Everyone else is Flatsale, 17kT or Best Offer! :D
Auctions are over! Everyone else is Flatsale, 17kT or Best Offer! :D
@jengolin Is the Banana/Copper/Amethyst, Light Male still up for grabs for 20k? :D
@jengolin Is the Banana/Copper/Amethyst, Light Male still up for grabs for 20k? :D
I387ENf.png
@CrazyCake

Sure is! You can set up a two-way CR with the treasure, and as soon as my friend sends him and the rest of the non-sold G1s over he'll be yours! :)
@CrazyCake

Sure is! You can set up a two-way CR with the treasure, and as soon as my friend sends him and the rest of the non-sold G1s over he'll be yours! :)
@Jengolin It's no problem, thank you ^^
@Jengolin It's no problem, thank you ^^
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
@Z0oXy
I'm still waiting for you to finish your end of the CR for your Dragon, please respond soon!

@CrazyCake and @Mareanie
Have either of you managed to make room for your dragons yet? Please let me know!
@Z0oXy
I'm still waiting for you to finish your end of the CR for your Dragon, please respond soon!

@CrazyCake and @Mareanie
Have either of you managed to make room for your dragons yet? Please let me know!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16