Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] Lots of Gen 1s
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23
@Jazzyleia what happened to ice cold? I was in the PingList for him >~>"
@Jazzyleia what happened to ice cold? I was in the PingList for him >~>"
Feel free to check out my Shops!
- Amora's Grab Bags
- Lore Based Hatchery
- Lore Shop
I'm also almost always looking for these as well~
- Lvl.25 Look-Out
- Art/Lore + FanDergs
@Jazzyleia
Hmm I don't see any dregs listed here that I would have asked for a LDP for. x.x
Were some removed/sold?

Ah, looking back at the comments I think it was Ice Cold. Hope you got lots of monies for the pretty bab!
@Jazzyleia
Hmm I don't see any dregs listed here that I would have asked for a LDP for. x.x
Were some removed/sold?

Ah, looking back at the comments I think it was Ice Cold. Hope you got lots of monies for the pretty bab!
OOIa5x2.png
@DragonMaiden
Since there were a few of you asking about AB for Ice Cold, MOMOFSIX and I discussed and we set it at 300g. I pinged you back on the 20th and waited a few days to see if you would respond. So unfortunately he was sold.
@DragonMaiden
Since there were a few of you asking about AB for Ice Cold, MOMOFSIX and I discussed and we set it at 300g. I pinged you back on the 20th and waited a few days to see if you would respond. So unfortunately he was sold.
lWMLlJW.gif Jazzy
ooo
FR + 2
ooo
My Wishlist
o aurora_clan_flag_tiny.png SqnIrhs.pngjPdGQf9.gif
bump almost done
bump almost done
The first auction has now concluded! The second set will be coming up tomorrow with all new Gen 1s to look at! If you would like to be put on the pinglist for new auctions, just message me back! So here are the winners so far. Please send your CR to @AwakenedSpirit and just mention the ID of the dragon and the colors when sending. (Pinging @MOMOFSIX so they know the first one has ended) @hayum - You have won Blush for 25 Gems [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33138936] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/331390/33138936_350.png[/img] [/url] Charcoal/Blush/Crimson ID: 33138936 @Deathwing - You have won Frozen for 25 Gems [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33138842] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/331389/33138842_350.png[/img] [/url] Stonewash/Lapis/Iris ID: 33138842
The first auction has now concluded! The second set will be coming up tomorrow with all new Gen 1s to look at! If you would like to be put on the pinglist for new auctions, just message me back!

So here are the winners so far. Please send your CR to @AwakenedSpirit and just mention the ID of the dragon and the colors when sending. (Pinging @MOMOFSIX so they know the first one has ended)

@hayum - You have won Blush for 25 Gems

33138936_350.png

Charcoal/Blush/Crimson
ID: 33138936

@Deathwing - You have won Frozen for 25 Gems

33138842_350.png

Stonewash/Lapis/Iris
ID: 33138842
lWMLlJW.gif Jazzy
ooo
FR + 2
ooo
My Wishlist
Lol yeah I also had to remember what dragon I was watching for here (it was the ice cold boy) he was so pretty ^.^
Lol yeah I also had to remember what dragon I was watching for here (it was the ice cold boy) he was so pretty ^.^
kHt8Jx6.png3Mq5UfO.pngDZgFBeP.png
@SilverQuark @hayum @B00KW0RM @MOMOFSIX

Next auction is up! 10 all new pretty Gen 1s for your bidding pleasure! :D
@SilverQuark @hayum @B00KW0RM @MOMOFSIX

Next auction is up! 10 all new pretty Gen 1s for your bidding pleasure! :D
lWMLlJW.gif Jazzy
ooo
FR + 2
ooo
My Wishlist
@Jazzyleia sb on orchid please!
@Jazzyleia sb on orchid please!
@hayum
Added!
@hayum
Added!
lWMLlJW.gif Jazzy
ooo
FR + 2
ooo
My Wishlist

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click here for updated pinglists!

I copied this list from the G1 Hoarders Spreadsheet

i hope i did this right if not please don't blame Jazz she is helping me i just found this list and it looked right

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click here for updated pinglists!

I copied this list from the G1 Hoarders Spreadsheet

i hope i did this right if not please don't blame Jazz she is helping me i just found this list and it looked right
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23