Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | OVER
1 2 3 4 5
updated c:
updated c:
wuvThtJ.png
@Cedric @JollyRoger @gardenvoir
Hey guys this is concerning Gucci! Jolly has expressed interest but will not be able to make payment until the 21st if they win. Unless there are any problems I will let Jolly bid but if Jolly wins and can't pay by the 21st Gucci will go to the second highest bid.

So ye, just let me know if you have any issues with this, I will try to be as accomodating within reason!!

End date will still be the same, a bit over a day and I'll still do LDPs for rollover tomorrow.
@Cedric @JollyRoger @gardenvoir
Hey guys this is concerning Gucci! Jolly has expressed interest but will not be able to make payment until the 21st if they win. Unless there are any problems I will let Jolly bid but if Jolly wins and can't pay by the 21st Gucci will go to the second highest bid.

So ye, just let me know if you have any issues with this, I will try to be as accomodating within reason!!

End date will still be the same, a bit over a day and I'll still do LDPs for rollover tomorrow.
wuvThtJ.png
@decadent

i'm a lil confused? so did Jolly bid, or is the highest standing bid still cedric @ 2.5kg? :o
@decadent

i'm a lil confused? so did Jolly bid, or is the highest standing bid still cedric @ 2.5kg? :o
potion_leaf_by_littlegrimoire-d9ru5l2.gif
@gardenvoir
still Cedric! just wanted to make sure everyone was ok with it first
@gardenvoir
still Cedric! just wanted to make sure everyone was ok with it first
wuvThtJ.png
@decadent

oh i c! ya i'm cool with it, thanks for the clarification
@decadent

oh i c! ya i'm cool with it, thanks for the clarification
potion_leaf_by_littlegrimoire-d9ru5l2.gif
@cedric @imani @sivan @betta @marceline @valikor @gardenvoir @jollyroger
ldp!! jolly u can place a bid if u want
@cedric @imani @sivan @betta @marceline @valikor @gardenvoir @jollyroger
ldp!! jolly u can place a bid if u want
wuvThtJ.png
@decadent
Woo! o 3o

If Abbadon's winner doesn't want his accent, can I have first crack at it? I don't know that I'll be able to raise funds for both him and it.

Edit: spelling
@decadent
Woo! o 3o

If Abbadon's winner doesn't want his accent, can I have first crack at it? I don't know that I'll be able to raise funds for both him and it.

Edit: spelling
20119.png20118.png
@decadent @Cedric
3.1kg on Abbadon
@decadent @Cedric
3.1kg on Abbadon
@Valikor
sure thing!

updated
@Valikor
sure thing!

updated