Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Over
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Hybro

I checked just now out of curiosity about this pair you've been mentioning, I don't think you realise that the phthalo/copper/copper girl you have and this boy you wanted to make this pair with are siblings and belong to the same parents I have for this breeding project!

So just as a heads up for future, the general range/market closest to this combo is still very narrow (literally why it's taken me 9 months to just get one of this specific combo) so you'll find most dragons with the closest range combos will be either related to my own or belong to one or two other unrelated lines so I recommend to assay your lines to avoid any confusion in future!

@Hybro

I checked just now out of curiosity about this pair you've been mentioning, I don't think you realise that the phthalo/copper/copper girl you have and this boy you wanted to make this pair with are siblings and belong to the same parents I have for this breeding project!

So just as a heads up for future, the general range/market closest to this combo is still very narrow (literally why it's taken me 9 months to just get one of this specific combo) so you'll find most dragons with the closest range combos will be either related to my own or belong to one or two other unrelated lines so I recommend to assay your lines to avoid any confusion in future!

Bump!
Bump!
bump!
bump!
art_shop_logo_resized_by_avianannihilator-daagnr2.pngnym_icon_size_by_avianannihilator-dcpufhw.pngudon_noodles_logo_by_avianannihilator-dbp3hgd.pngadopt_logo_by_avianannihilator-dbgvrdt.png
Bump!
Bump!
art_shop_logo_resized_by_avianannihilator-daagnr2.pngnym_icon_size_by_avianannihilator-dcpufhw.pngudon_noodles_logo_by_avianannihilator-dbp3hgd.pngadopt_logo_by_avianannihilator-dbgvrdt.png
@Riaga
Ahh thanks for telling me! I don't think i'm interested any longer then D:
@Riaga
Ahh thanks for telling me! I don't think i'm interested any longer then D:
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
bump!
bump!
Bump!
Bump!
@Hybro @SterlingKat @Drominus @Poi @Amorah @Zonemod @Edge @Mercenary @bioluminosity

Last day, everyone! Reminder that the auction ends in just under 24 Hours now, at 1pm/13:00 tomorrow!
@Hybro @SterlingKat @Drominus @Poi @Amorah @Zonemod @Edge @Mercenary @bioluminosity

Last day, everyone! Reminder that the auction ends in just under 24 Hours now, at 1pm/13:00 tomorrow!
1 2 3 4 5 6