Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Nryenth's Auctions | G1s
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 38 39
@Cyrya

*marketing mode ON*

Biiid~ :D Orange eyes are warm coloured too, right? |D And look at those accents on Petals! They match perfectly with both the Cottoncandy main colour and the Butterfly accents~
@Cyrya

*marketing mode ON*

Biiid~ :D Orange eyes are warm coloured too, right? |D And look at those accents on Petals! They match perfectly with both the Cottoncandy main colour and the Butterfly accents~
frsig1_by_ragoni-dal06o7.pngfrsig2_by_ragoni-dal06op.pngfrsig3_by_ragoni-dal06pf.pngfrsig4_by_ragoni-dal06py.pngfrsig5_by_ragoni-dal06ql.png
@Nryenth that's true if that was my geneing plan :D but the plan I have for my branch is (most likely) spiral, ripple/current/gembond so basically the brown body is the branch, the pink wings are leaves/flowers and gembond (+ eyes) are kind of individual flowers ;)
@Nryenth that's true if that was my geneing plan :D but the plan I have for my branch is (most likely) spiral, ripple/current/gembond so basically the brown body is the branch, the pink wings are leaves/flowers and gembond (+ eyes) are kind of individual flowers ;)
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Cyrya

Ah, I get why you're hesitant. ;p I'm personally very fussy about everything... :') And that's why I've been on a search for a certain G1 for like two years...
@Cyrya

Ah, I get why you're hesitant. ;p I'm personally very fussy about everything... :') And that's why I've been on a search for a certain G1 for like two years...
frsig1_by_ragoni-dal06o7.pngfrsig2_by_ragoni-dal06op.pngfrsig3_by_ragoni-dal06pf.pngfrsig4_by_ragoni-dal06py.pngfrsig5_by_ragoni-dal06ql.png
@Nryenth what sort if I may ask?
@Nryenth what sort if I may ask?
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Cyrya A buddy for my avatar dragon... [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=3&wing=59&style=7&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=14&tert=59&elem=2&tertgene=11&spec=prev.png[/img] - male - unbred - Plague or Ice - white-range/red-range XYY ...yeah :') And because of the AH search parameters I recently bought a blue counterpart to my av dragon, haha.
@Cyrya

A buddy for my avatar dragon...

dragonpic2.php?body=3&wing=59&style=7&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=14&tert=59&elem=2&tertgene=11&spec=prev.png

- male
- unbred
- Plague or Ice
- white-range/red-range XYY

...yeah :')

And because of the AH search parameters I recently bought a blue counterpart to my av dragon, haha.
@Nryenth

Could I SB on the brown/cottoncandy boy? :>
@Nryenth

Could I SB on the brown/cottoncandy boy? :>
@Kittyisawolf

Got it! Thank you~
@Kittyisawolf

Got it! Thank you~
@Kittyisawolf

You've won the auction! Sending you a PA.
@Kittyisawolf

You've won the auction! Sending you a PA.
@Nryenth
SB on Dirt/Blood/Auburn please
@Nryenth
SB on Dirt/Blood/Auburn please
2917.png
q9EEy5M.png
5xsrc8Y.png
DxCICZ1.png

She/He
Adult
Dragon sales
@PastelFox

Noted! Thank you~
@PastelFox

Noted! Thank you~
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 38 39