Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Nryenth's Auctions | G1s
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
Nryenth's Auctions

This is a companion thread to my G1 selling one. I'd prefer to keep everything in one place, but with the new rules I have to separate auctions from flatsales, ICs and such. Eh. Sorry for the incovenience.

>Main G1 Sales Thread<

Payment

g:t ratio 1:1000

I take pretty much everything as payment (though I'm really picky if it comes to dragons). Ask about items I take, there's a lot of them. First year's festivals items are greatly appreciated, I'll also be happy to take some second year's items, especially Rotclaws, and unhatched eggs. (The list is in a post below, but may be incomplete, so ask if you're not sure.)

How the auctions work

Each auction lasts one week, counting from the first bid + the time until rollover after exactly one week passed + 24h after the last bid (I will add/update the end date when someone bids). Auctions don't have an end date before someone makes a bid.

Example: User X makes SB on a specific dragon on 12.34 01.10. FR time. The auction's end date is therefore set for 23.59 08.10. FR time. User Y bids on that dragon on 20.43 08.10. The auction's end is moved to 20.43 09.10.

Sorry, the example is probably completely unnecessary, but I want to make things clear.

You can bribe me or PM with a flat sale offer before someone takes the SB - I will consider it.

The dragons are usually on AH. All G1s are unbred and ungened (unless clearly stated otherwise).

Nryenth's Auctions

This is a companion thread to my G1 selling one. I'd prefer to keep everything in one place, but with the new rules I have to separate auctions from flatsales, ICs and such. Eh. Sorry for the incovenience.

>Main G1 Sales Thread<

Payment

g:t ratio 1:1000

I take pretty much everything as payment (though I'm really picky if it comes to dragons). Ask about items I take, there's a lot of them. First year's festivals items are greatly appreciated, I'll also be happy to take some second year's items, especially Rotclaws, and unhatched eggs. (The list is in a post below, but may be incomplete, so ask if you're not sure.)

How the auctions work

Each auction lasts one week, counting from the first bid + the time until rollover after exactly one week passed + 24h after the last bid (I will add/update the end date when someone bids). Auctions don't have an end date before someone makes a bid.

Example: User X makes SB on a specific dragon on 12.34 01.10. FR time. The auction's end date is therefore set for 23.59 08.10. FR time. User Y bids on that dragon on 20.43 08.10. The auction's end is moved to 20.43 09.10.

Sorry, the example is probably completely unnecessary, but I want to make things clear.

You can bribe me or PM with a flat sale offer before someone takes the SB - I will consider it.

The dragons are usually on AH. All G1s are unbred and ungened (unless clearly stated otherwise).

frsig1_by_ragoni-dal06o7.pngfrsig2_by_ragoni-dal06op.pngfrsig3_by_ragoni-dal06pf.pngfrsig4_by_ragoni-dal06py.pngfrsig5_by_ragoni-dal06ql.png
[center][b][size=6][color=darkred]G1 auctions[/color][/size][/b][/center] The auctions work as stated above. [size=2](Please check if the dragon is still available before bidding; the list should be up-to-date, but I'm quite forgetful.)[/size] [center][quote][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29753702] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/297538/29753702_350.png[/img] [/url] Nocturne female - Lightning Sky/Caribbean/Grapefruit Born Jan 01, 2017. SB: 100g MI: 50g AB: 600g preview: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=23&bodygene=7&breed=12&element=5&gender=1&tert=128&tertgene=10&winggene=8&wings=28&auth=61049c051318cae0f7c5aa6dabfaae509df93f69&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/quote][/center]
G1 auctions

The auctions work as stated above.

(Please check if the dragon is still available before bidding; the list should be up-to-date, but I'm quite forgetful.)

Quote:

29753702_350.png

Nocturne female - Lightning

Sky/Caribbean/Grapefruit

Born Jan 01, 2017.

SB: 100g
MI: 50g
AB: 600g

preview:

dragon?age=1&body=23&bodygene=7&breed=12&element=5&gender=1&tert=128&tertgene=10&winggene=8&wings=28&auth=61049c051318cae0f7c5aa6dabfaae509df93f69&dummyext=prev.png
frsig1_by_ragoni-dal06o7.pngfrsig2_by_ragoni-dal06op.pngfrsig3_by_ragoni-dal06pf.pngfrsig4_by_ragoni-dal06py.pngfrsig5_by_ragoni-dal06ql.png
Other dragon auctions

currently none
Other dragon auctions

currently none
Item auctions

currently none
Item auctions

currently none
[center][b][size=6][color=darkred]Auctions held for others[/color][/size][/b] [b][size=4]For @Avici:[/size][/b] [quote][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35640221] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/356403/35640221_350.png[/img] [/url] Nocturne female - Plague Tomato/Orange/[b]Cantaloupe[/b] Born Sep 03, 2017. SB: 200g MI: 50g AB: 1000g preview: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=58&bodygene=17&breed=7&element=2&gender=1&tert=171&tertgene=14&winggene=8&wings=47&auth=44a6181a236c3f02565ce44586b6941867192d84&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/quote][/center]
Auctions held for others

For @Avici:
Quote:

35640221_350.png

Nocturne female - Plague

Tomato/Orange/Cantaloupe

Born Sep 03, 2017.

SB: 200g
MI: 50g
AB: 1000g

preview:

dragon?age=1&body=58&bodygene=17&breed=7&element=2&gender=1&tert=171&tertgene=14&winggene=8&wings=47&auth=44a6181a236c3f02565ce44586b6941867192d84&dummyext=prev.png
[center][b][size=6][color=darkred]Wishlist[/color][/size][/b] [size=5][color=darkred]Dragon trades[/color][/size] I'm generally not willing to trade dragons, but there are some exceptions: (only trading for unbred G1s) - if it's stated so in a dragon's description above - any dragons listed in [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2018907]my wanted thread here[/url] (most notably an XYY white range/red range male) - certain fiery Fire dragons - generally, you can ask for trades, but apart from the above I most likely won't be interested [size=5][color=darkred]Items[/color][/size] All items will be priced at Lowest [i]Available[/i] Price: that means the price I would be able to realistically obtain the item for - so if the item is 60kt on AH, but 20kt on MP, I'll count it as 20kt. There might be some exceptions for hard to obtain items I really want, but that's the general rule. If you have items not listed here, ask! [size=4][color=darkred]Unhatched Eggs[/color][/size] [item=Unhatched Plague Egg][item=Unhatched Ice Egg][item=Unhatched Light Egg][item=Unhatched Fire Egg][item=Unhatched Wind Egg] [size=4][color=darkred]Scrolls[/color][/size] [item=Primary Gene: Crystal][item=Primary Gene: Petals][item=Secondary Gene: Facet][item=Tertiary Gene: Circuit][item=Tertiary Gene: Glimmer] [item=Primary Gene: Cherub][item=Secondary Gene: Peregrine][item=Secondary Gene: Saturn][item=Tertiary Gene: Runes][item=Tertiary Gene: Thylacine] [item=Breed Change: Coatl][item=Breed Change: Wildclaw][item=Breed Change: Guardian][item=Breed Change: Spiral] a lot more actually, but I'm very indecisive about how to gene my dragons :') [size=4][color=darkred]Vistas[/color][/size] [item=Vista: Boneyard][item=Vista: Gem Hoarder][item=Vista: Treasure Hoarder] [size=4][color=darkred]Apparel[/color][/size] 2013/2014 festival apparel (...haha...) [item=Sunchaser Jewelry][item=Electricians Power Pack][item=Metallurgists Forgetools][item=Archivists Spellscroll][item=Boneyard Tatters][item=Frigid Fugitive Shackles][item=Tricktrouper Crown][item=Windbound Plumage][item=Thresher Flatfins] 2014/2015 festival apparel [item=Runaway Rotclaw][item=Moonglow Thorns] 2015/2016 festival apparel [item=Solar Blades] Gem MP apparel: [item=Katana][item=White Katana][item=Regal Masque][item=Ruby Daredevil Cover][item=Violet Daredevil Cover][item=Container of Cool][item=River Royalist Finery][item=Desert Dynasty Finery] more tbd? [size=4][color=darkred]Familiars[/color][/size] Whatever I don't have in my bestiary. [size=4][color=darkred]Skins[/color][/size] some 2013/2014 skins UM accents/skincents: - plague themed - space themed - some others; no pastely, cutesy or fake apparel/items though (I'll be picky about accents) [/center]
Wishlist

Dragon trades

I'm generally not willing to trade dragons, but there are some exceptions:
(only trading for unbred G1s)
- if it's stated so in a dragon's description above
- any dragons listed in my wanted thread here (most notably an XYY white range/red range male)
- certain fiery Fire dragons
- generally, you can ask for trades, but apart from the above I most likely won't be interested

Items

All items will be priced at Lowest Available Price: that means the price I would be able to realistically obtain the item for - so if the item is 60kt on AH, but 20kt on MP, I'll count it as 20kt. There might be some exceptions for hard to obtain items I really want, but that's the general rule.

If you have items not listed here, ask!

Unhatched Eggs

Unhatched Plague Egg Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Wind Egg

Scrolls

Primary Gene: Crystal Primary Gene: Petals Secondary Gene: Facet Tertiary Gene: Circuit Tertiary Gene: Glimmer
Primary Gene: Cherub Secondary Gene: Peregrine Secondary Gene: Saturn Tertiary Gene: Runes Tertiary Gene: Thylacine
Breed Change: Coatl Breed Change: Wildclaw Breed Change: Guardian Breed Change: Spiral

a lot more actually, but I'm very indecisive about how to gene my dragons :')

Vistas

Vista: Boneyard Vista: Gem Hoarder Vista: Treasure Hoarder

Apparel

2013/2014 festival apparel (...haha...)

Sunchaser Jewelry Boneyard Tatters Frigid Fugitive Shackles Tricktrouper Crown Windbound Plumage Thresher Flatfins

2014/2015 festival apparel

Runaway Rotclaw Moonglow Thorns

2015/2016 festival apparel

Solar Blades

Gem MP apparel:

Katana White Katana Regal Masque Ruby Daredevil Cover Violet Daredevil Cover Container of Cool River Royalist Finery Desert Dynasty Finery

more tbd?

Familiars

Whatever I don't have in my bestiary.

Skins

some 2013/2014 skins

UM accents/skincents:
- plague themed
- space themed
- some others; no pastely, cutesy or fake apparel/items though
(I'll be picky about accents)
reserve
reserve
reserve
reserve
reserve
reserve
reserve
reserve
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39