Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinkas and other humans \owo/ {closed}
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Sarenka
If you take gems, I'd love to snag both of those full body slots!!
@Sarenka
If you take gems, I'd love to snag both of those full body slots!!
@kozakura
gems are always welcomed, so I can put you on the list, and tell me what do you want, so I can tell you the price 'w'
@kozakura
gems are always welcomed, so I can put you on the list, and tell me what do you want, so I can tell you the price 'w'
sparkling_by_sanrucha-d7lszco.png
@Sarenka When do you like to receive payment? And would you be interested in this xxy coatl for a bust? She's Platinum/Platinum/Lavender, triple gened. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3937466] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/39375/3937466_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Sarenka

When do you like to receive payment? And would you be interested in this xxy coatl for a bust? She's Platinum/Platinum/Lavender, triple gened.

3937466_350.png
amxv01.png9aa1ih.png
@Sarenka
The slot list is all empty, but I can't really believe that since your art is so amazing. Is there really still a bust slot open? XD; Because then I'd love to snag it.
@Sarenka
The slot list is all empty, but I can't really believe that since your art is so amazing. Is there really still a bust slot open? XD; Because then I'd love to snag it.
tumblr_nl9xvjI7se1tisuvqo2_500.png
@Kibame
bust/portraits price is 200k and if that's not a problem, I'd like to have at least half of a price before I start, then if you'll accept sketch, you can pay the rest. But of course I can wait, that's not a problem :) And sorry, she's beautiful, but for now I hardly don't have lair space, and as I don't have mate for her, I have to refuse q-q
@Kibame
bust/portraits price is 200k and if that's not a problem, I'd like to have at least half of a price before I start, then if you'll accept sketch, you can pay the rest. But of course I can wait, that's not a problem :) And sorry, she's beautiful, but for now I hardly don't have lair space, and as I don't have mate for her, I have to refuse q-q
@Sheba
uhm, I forget about the update sorry XD" but yes, bust slots are still avalaible! :D I'm adding you right now XD
@Sheba
uhm, I forget about the update sorry XD" but yes, bust slots are still avalaible! :D I'm adding you right now XD
@Sarenka

Alright, didn't hurt to ask! I'll still go ahead and claim a bust spot. I'll send a pm with the refs if that's okay!
@Sarenka

Alright, didn't hurt to ask! I'll still go ahead and claim a bust spot. I'll send a pm with the refs if that's okay!
amxv01.png9aa1ih.png
@Kibame
okay, I'm waiting for your message :D
@Kibame
okay, I'm waiting for your message :D
@Sarenka
Awesome, thanks so much! So do I just post my order in here or do you prefer PMs with the orders?
@Sarenka
Awesome, thanks so much! So do I just post my order in here or do you prefer PMs with the orders?
tumblr_nl9xvjI7se1tisuvqo2_500.png
@Sheba
it makes no difference, so go ahead and decide XD
@Sheba
it makes no difference, so go ahead and decide XD
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15