Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gijinkas and other humans \owo/ {closed}
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
@Sarenka Could you put me on your ping list please? :D
@Sarenka Could you put me on your ping list please? :D
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@Drachenschwinge
of course! Thanks for yout interest \ owo /
@Drachenschwinge
of course! Thanks for yout interest \ owo /
sparkling_by_sanrucha-d7lszco.png
Ping me when you're open, please, I'd love to see how you interpret my man Rainbowbarf. :D
Ping me when you're open, please, I'd love to see how you interpret my man Rainbowbarf. :D
barf-halfsig.png
@scaredsummon Finally over! I hope you'll like it and sorry for the waiting ovo' [url=http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/176/5/5/komiszdwa2_by_sanrucha-d7nw3oe.png][img]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/176/b/7/22_by_sanrucha-d7nw3o0.png[/img][/url] @Nyechan you've asked me to reserve you a slot, but I don't know is it still current? Because Today I finished everything else ovo'
@scaredsummon
Finally over! I hope you'll like it and sorry for the waiting ovo'
22_by_sanrucha-d7nw3o0.png

@Nyechan
you've asked me to reserve you a slot, but I don't know is it still current? Because Today I finished everything else ovo'
@Lammergeier
of course I'll ping you! ♥
@Lammergeier
of course I'll ping you! ♥
@Sarenka
Oh, yes! I'd still love a slot!
Just let me go hunt a ref or two down. XD
@Sarenka
Oh, yes! I'd still love a slot!
Just let me go hunt a ref or two down. XD
@Sarenka
Okay! I would love a full-body of my adorable bby Tohru - [2] - journal. He also has brown wings that never seem to make it into pictures for some reason. XP
As a side note, if you want to draw him shy and sexy, I'd be totally okay with that. >w
@Sarenka
Okay! I would love a full-body of my adorable bby Tohru - [2] - journal. He also has brown wings that never seem to make it into pictures for some reason. XP
As a side note, if you want to draw him shy and sexy, I'd be totally okay with that. >w
@Nyechan
ooh, I really like him! As I have today some spare time, I hope to end soon 'w' shy and sexy hmmm I think I can do that u - u *or at least try*
@Nyechan
ooh, I really like him! As I have today some spare time, I hope to end soon 'w' shy and sexy hmmm I think I can do that u - u *or at least try*
@Sarenka
Heehee, great! So how much do I owe ya?
@Sarenka
Heehee, great! So how much do I owe ya?
@Nyechan
the price for fullbody is (or rather were, don't look at what's front page saying) 300k or 900 gems :)
@Nyechan
the price for fullbody is (or rather were, don't look at what's front page saying) 300k or 900 gems :)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15