Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Defektive Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Rrysva @Crayon @Tharja

Sorry for my late response! I will add you three to the ping list! I'm slowly getting through everything, so I'll let you know.~ ^^
@Rrysva @Crayon @Tharja

Sorry for my late response! I will add you three to the ping list! I'm slowly getting through everything, so I'll let you know.~ ^^
@Defekt: great, I'll send you the money right now :)
@Defekt: great, I'll send you the money right now :)
@Defekt

Oh my gosh thank you so very much this looks absolutely amazing! ♥♥♥
@Defekt

Oh my gosh thank you so very much this looks absolutely amazing! ♥♥♥
M2Zz7wd.png
@Kaitii
I AM SO GLAD! xD I was so concerned I didn't do well. (I stress over these things haha)
They were both fun to draw.~
@Kaitii
I AM SO GLAD! xD I was so concerned I didn't do well. (I stress over these things haha)
They were both fun to draw.~
asdfjkl; I AM SO HAPPY WITH THEM THANK YOU VERY MUCH
asdfjkl; I AM SO HAPPY WITH THEM THANK YOU VERY MUCH
puffbadge_by_roraima99-d9eafxj.png
@Defekt
Hi there! Can I get added to the ping list? There's a lot of treasure I want to throw at you ^^
@Defekt
Hi there! Can I get added to the ping list? There's a lot of treasure I want to throw at you ^^
YOURE A KID YOURE A SQUID
I know that you just finished stuff from me, but I... I would like to get more if you're okay with that
I know that you just finished stuff from me, but I... I would like to get more if you're okay with that
puffbadge_by_roraima99-d9eafxj.png
@rondonu Woot! I like happy commissioners.~
I still have quite a few commissions to finish, so I will have to add you to the ping list for my next available slots.

@OrphanerDualscar
Hello there! Pfffft. How can I say no to that? Especially with that last sentence. xD
I will add you to the list.~ Haha.
@rondonu Woot! I like happy commissioners.~
I still have quite a few commissions to finish, so I will have to add you to the ping list for my next available slots.

@OrphanerDualscar
Hello there! Pfffft. How can I say no to that? Especially with that last sentence. xD
I will add you to the list.~ Haha.
@Sky665
Finished a few of your sketches.~
@Sky665
Finished a few of your sketches.~
@Defekt

Oh man, don't even sweat it - the wait is worth it! 0u0 Those all look AWESOMEaahhh!!!!
@Defekt

Oh man, don't even sweat it - the wait is worth it! 0u0 Those all look AWESOMEaahhh!!!!
Link2.png Link3-2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6