Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Defektive Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6
@sky665
Woot! I will start on one after dinner.~ I'll ping you!
You know, I will do them individually. It'll be easier and much faster that way this first time around. BUT! I will add you to my discount list for the next available slots.~ Half off!
Alrighty! I will message you my babes (They are probably in the examples somewhere also xD) after dinner!

Thanks for commissioning me!

@Merlin
I would love to, but for the first five slots, I am just doing busts. I can do busts for you now, then give you a half off discount for my next slots! That is when I will take up full body sketches.
I'm sorry! I've got three commissions from other sites. That's the only reason why I am just doing busts starting out. ^^
(He is very handsome! Just got an idea for the two.)
@sky665
Woot! I will start on one after dinner.~ I'll ping you!
You know, I will do them individually. It'll be easier and much faster that way this first time around. BUT! I will add you to my discount list for the next available slots.~ Half off!
Alrighty! I will message you my babes (They are probably in the examples somewhere also xD) after dinner!

Thanks for commissioning me!

@Merlin
I would love to, but for the first five slots, I am just doing busts. I can do busts for you now, then give you a half off discount for my next slots! That is when I will take up full body sketches.
I'm sorry! I've got three commissions from other sites. That's the only reason why I am just doing busts starting out. ^^
(He is very handsome! Just got an idea for the two.)
@Defekt

Sounds good XD So how much do I owe you for the treasure part of the payment? 36k?
@Defekt

Sounds good XD So how much do I owe you for the treasure part of the payment? 36k?
Link2.png Link3-2.png
@Sky665
Mhm! Thats the right amount.~
@Sky665
Mhm! Thats the right amount.~
@Defekt

Could you draw a feral character as an anthro?

I really like your anthros but I don't have an anthro ref for the character I'd like done ;.;
@Defekt

Could you draw a feral character as an anthro?

I really like your anthros but I don't have an anthro ref for the character I'd like done ;.;
M2Zz7wd.png
@Defekt

That sounds good to me. Here's my order form, and you can reply if you'll do it and what the price will be if you do decide to accept it.

I'd like something like this of two of my OC's. [Shirtless and their hands out of the frame is fine.]

OC 1: Storm Lazaran

Hair: White
Eyes: Left eye crimson, right eye gold (The gold one is on the side with red markings.
Markings: Red markings on half of his face that extend to his neck and some on both of his arms.
Brand: He has a brand on the left side of his body, but it hasn't been determined yet, so just place that part of his chest in a bandage.

Wolf aspects: Pretty much just the wolf ears on the top of his head will show.

Expression: Something bored. No smile.

Previous Commission: This one, done by Yra, is the closest to what Storm looks like in my head. The markings should look like or similar to this

OC 2: Alekei Kim

Hair: Medium black hair held back in a ponytail
Eyes: Amber eyes
Ethnicity: Half Asian. He's slightly taller than Storm. His skin should be slightly darker than Storm's. (Not much Korean shows through him. Just in the hair and slightly the shade of his skin. Note that Alekei is human.
Expression: A soft smile on his face. A kind expression.

There are no previous commissions of him, but here are my references.

First reference for the hair

Second reference for the hair

Reference for the eyes
@Defekt

That sounds good to me. Here's my order form, and you can reply if you'll do it and what the price will be if you do decide to accept it.

I'd like something like this of two of my OC's. [Shirtless and their hands out of the frame is fine.]

OC 1: Storm Lazaran

Hair: White
Eyes: Left eye crimson, right eye gold (The gold one is on the side with red markings.
Markings: Red markings on half of his face that extend to his neck and some on both of his arms.
Brand: He has a brand on the left side of his body, but it hasn't been determined yet, so just place that part of his chest in a bandage.

Wolf aspects: Pretty much just the wolf ears on the top of his head will show.

Expression: Something bored. No smile.

Previous Commission: This one, done by Yra, is the closest to what Storm looks like in my head. The markings should look like or similar to this

OC 2: Alekei Kim

Hair: Medium black hair held back in a ponytail
Eyes: Amber eyes
Ethnicity: Half Asian. He's slightly taller than Storm. His skin should be slightly darker than Storm's. (Not much Korean shows through him. Just in the hair and slightly the shade of his skin. Note that Alekei is human.
Expression: A soft smile on his face. A kind expression.

There are no previous commissions of him, but here are my references.

First reference for the hair

Second reference for the hair

Reference for the eyes
newsignature_by_zelanthair-d7hardd.png
@Kaitii I sure can! From what I've listed, can you tell me what you'd want? Full bodies are not open at the moment.

@ Merlin Thank you for all the info on your characters. I will take this up. Also, I can show you my traditional sketch (I do one before doing the cleaner lines digitally) so you can decide whether or not you'd like something to be fixed. I can show you the final lines as well, before I get to coloring. That is, if you'd like me to.

Since I have quite a few commissions, I will be alternating between people. I will ping you when I've started, and you can pay as soon as you've seen, and approved, the lines.
@Kaitii I sure can! From what I've listed, can you tell me what you'd want? Full bodies are not open at the moment.

@ Merlin Thank you for all the info on your characters. I will take this up. Also, I can show you my traditional sketch (I do one before doing the cleaner lines digitally) so you can decide whether or not you'd like something to be fixed. I can show you the final lines as well, before I get to coloring. That is, if you'd like me to.

Since I have quite a few commissions, I will be alternating between people. I will ping you when I've started, and you can pay as soon as you've seen, and approved, the lines.
@Defekt
Would you be willing to do a sketchdump of two character of mine? I'd like a few expressions of them.
@Defekt
Would you be willing to do a sketchdump of two character of mine? I'd like a few expressions of them.
ZGYmTia.png
@Magpie Yes I can do that for you. If you have any specific expressions in mind, please reference them to me along with your characters.
@Magpie Yes I can do that for you. If you have any specific expressions in mind, please reference them to me along with your characters.
@Defekt

Great! All right first character is Tony - http://24.media.tumblr.com/6125657bc2836ab84d58ff11a5e36d1a/tumblr_mtw6slaVAr1qlbengo1_500.png

He's a Jewish/Italian musician who's got a cocky attitude most of the time but he's rather easy going and has his heart in the right place. I was thinking maybe a few expressions of him being irritated, surprised, amused and angry. His sunglasses don't have to be in every expression. Also he can be smoking a cigarette in one or two of them.

and the other character is his alternate self from another dimension who's not actually human and is a chaotic trickster personality. He has a more rockstar vibe. Vinny's difference physically is his eyes and teeth. Here's his reference -
http://25.media.tumblr.com/4aa8760e4354b95a6e0cf6b4c21277d3/tumblr_mtw6slaVAr1qlbengo2_500.png

General expressions I'd like for him is overly confident, creepy smile, terrifying anger and a fake innocent-like expression.

What should the price be?
@Defekt

Great! All right first character is Tony - http://24.media.tumblr.com/6125657bc2836ab84d58ff11a5e36d1a/tumblr_mtw6slaVAr1qlbengo1_500.png

He's a Jewish/Italian musician who's got a cocky attitude most of the time but he's rather easy going and has his heart in the right place. I was thinking maybe a few expressions of him being irritated, surprised, amused and angry. His sunglasses don't have to be in every expression. Also he can be smoking a cigarette in one or two of them.

and the other character is his alternate self from another dimension who's not actually human and is a chaotic trickster personality. He has a more rockstar vibe. Vinny's difference physically is his eyes and teeth. Here's his reference -
http://25.media.tumblr.com/4aa8760e4354b95a6e0cf6b4c21277d3/tumblr_mtw6slaVAr1qlbengo2_500.png

General expressions I'd like for him is overly confident, creepy smile, terrifying anger and a fake innocent-like expression.

What should the price be?
ZGYmTia.png
@magpie Alright, I've got the feel of your characters, and an idea for the expressions. For Vinny I may not have a brush to match that which was used for his skin, but I will download a close one for you. I will get to the sketches soon!

Eight expressions, I'd do the full 11k, but since you are going to be apart of my first five slots, it will only be 8k.
@magpie Alright, I've got the feel of your characters, and an idea for the expressions. For Vinny I may not have a brush to match that which was used for his skin, but I will download a close one for you. I will get to the sketches soon!

Eight expressions, I'd do the full 11k, but since you are going to be apart of my first five slots, it will only be 8k.
1 2 3 4 5 6