Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Toxic's Art Shop (Open/Online)
1 2
@ToxicCreed

I don't suppose you could do a sig of Heimerdinger for League of Legends, could you?

I'm a little short on funds, like 3k is my total. >->
@ToxicCreed

I don't suppose you could do a sig of Heimerdinger for League of Legends, could you?

I'm a little short on funds, like 3k is my total. >->
@Heimerdinger - I am so sorry for not getting back to you immediately! For the past 5 days I was in the hospital :C

What would you like for your signature? Any images you'd like me to use? And are you looking for something like what I have for mine?
@Heimerdinger - I am so sorry for not getting back to you immediately! For the past 5 days I was in the hospital :C

What would you like for your signature? Any images you'd like me to use? And are you looking for something like what I have for mine?
2dadebad9cbdc69e549c9cb01b66156e.png
ToxicCreed
She/Her | Ace | Gamer and Nerd | 35yo
An Old Relic of FR who backed the Kickstarter. I rarely get around much these days and most of my time is spent on the IKTR Forum Thread which has consumed my lair with Fandragons.
Melekure Kingdom Hatchery
@ToxicCreed
Aww! Are you okay?

Really just any splash art of Heimerdinger from League of Legends. I'll try and find some good refs for you.
Ah, something like that. More or less the pic of Heimerdinger, and then my number if possible. c:
@ToxicCreed
Aww! Are you okay?

Really just any splash art of Heimerdinger from League of Legends. I'll try and find some good refs for you.
Ah, something like that. More or less the pic of Heimerdinger, and then my number if possible. c:
@Heimerdinger - Sorry to again, lack in getting back to you! I am perfectly fine though it's been a lot of hospital trips to try and get all my medication. I actually went near a week without eating before finally going to the hospital. I was DKA (Diabetic ketoacidosis) and about to hit a Diabetic Coma when I went in. I am much better now, and was classified Type 1 Diabetic.

I will start working on this immediately for you, no need to send me anything hun ^^ I am so sorry it's taken me this long to get stuff done :C
@Heimerdinger - Sorry to again, lack in getting back to you! I am perfectly fine though it's been a lot of hospital trips to try and get all my medication. I actually went near a week without eating before finally going to the hospital. I was DKA (Diabetic ketoacidosis) and about to hit a Diabetic Coma when I went in. I am much better now, and was classified Type 1 Diabetic.

I will start working on this immediately for you, no need to send me anything hun ^^ I am so sorry it's taken me this long to get stuff done :C
2dadebad9cbdc69e549c9cb01b66156e.png
ToxicCreed
She/Her | Ace | Gamer and Nerd | 35yo
An Old Relic of FR who backed the Kickstarter. I rarely get around much these days and most of my time is spent on the IKTR Forum Thread which has consumed my lair with Fandragons.
Melekure Kingdom Hatchery
1 2