Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [may 26 - jun 8] Scrimshaw Scrawls
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 28 29
@leafjadey thanks for your order! Please save the art for yourself somewhere just in case! [img]https://i.imgur.com/VTwppS7.png[/img]
@leafjadey

thanks for your order! Please save the art for yourself somewhere just in case!
VTwppS7.png
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
@Delibird thank you for your order! your commission should be sent via PM, confirming that I received all 50 levels from you as well! Hope to see you again! :D
@Delibird thank you for your order! your commission should be sent via PM, confirming that I received all 50 levels from you as well! Hope to see you again! :D
xxxxxxx GIkf7bR.png Wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
qCgaJQc.gif
@DarkElite020

I love him so much!!!! It's everything I wanted, thank you!!
@DarkElite020

I love him so much!!!! It's everything I wanted, thank you!!
download-7.png
@leafjadey
You’re welcome, I’m happy you like him!
@leafjadey
You’re welcome, I’m happy you like him!
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
@PeacefulPyro, I have an open slot for you if you're still interested.

@Fujiko18 Pinging from my pinglist, I have another open slot if you're still interested? Please let me know if you no longer want to order something so I can ping the next person on the list ;-)
@PeacefulPyro, I have an open slot for you if you're still interested.

@Fujiko18 Pinging from my pinglist, I have another open slot if you're still interested? Please let me know if you no longer want to order something so I can ping the next person on the list ;-)
VX2x7ng.png
@Owari26 Yes, I'm still interested! Thank you for the opportunity! Username: Fujiko18 Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80790404][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/807905/80790404.png[/img][/url] Any info I need to know?: Please ignore the little bit that's already in his bio, it was mostly RNG stuff. I honestly don't know what to do with him lore wise, I just think he's really pretty so... Go wild! Price: 5 level 7 dragons for a total of 35 levels
@Owari26

Yes, I'm still interested! Thank you for the opportunity!

Username: Fujiko18
Dragon: 80790404.png
Any info I need to know?: Please ignore the little bit that's already in his bio, it was mostly RNG stuff. I honestly don't know what to do with him lore wise, I just think he's really pretty so... Go wild!
Price: 5 level 7 dragons for a total of 35 levels
Mini dergsCustom Tiny Dragons!Custom Tiny Dragons!
@Fujiko18 Your order has been confirmed and added to the spreadsheet. The payment is 30 levels instead of 35 in case you misread that ;-)

Do you want me to keep his diviner role stuff and such? Any existing clan lore I need to keep in mind? And are you looking for an actual story about him or more of a general lore description kind of thing?
@Fujiko18 Your order has been confirmed and added to the spreadsheet. The payment is 30 levels instead of 35 in case you misread that ;-)

Do you want me to keep his diviner role stuff and such? Any existing clan lore I need to keep in mind? And are you looking for an actual story about him or more of a general lore description kind of thing?
VX2x7ng.png
@Owari26

I'm aware it's 30 levels, it's just easier for me to send 35 ^^

He's not part of the little clan lore I have, actually! Let's just say the diviner stuff is not canon and can be disregarded if you want. Unless it sparkles your creativity that is!

I'm looking for anything at all. Because whenever I try to develop him as a character, it doesn't happen. No particular personality traits or potential character interaction come to mind, just... Blank.

So you're free to go wild! No wrong answers type of thing!
@Owari26

I'm aware it's 30 levels, it's just easier for me to send 35 ^^

He's not part of the little clan lore I have, actually! Let's just say the diviner stuff is not canon and can be disregarded if you want. Unless it sparkles your creativity that is!

I'm looking for anything at all. Because whenever I try to develop him as a character, it doesn't happen. No particular personality traits or potential character interaction come to mind, just... Blank.

So you're free to go wild! No wrong answers type of thing!
Mini dergsCustom Tiny Dragons!Custom Tiny Dragons!
@Owari26 i’m still interested! Should i send the levels over now?
@Owari26 i’m still interested! Should i send the levels over now?
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
@Owari26 Username: SnowmanBlood Dragon: Akulu [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93845217][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=93845217&skin=0&apparel=28806,53073,1869,45170,23124,26552,321,21856,26549,28808&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] Any info I need to know? pls go wild! :3 also feel free to ignore all the badges on her profile LOL she is an earth dragon so i put all earth badges on her ( also i would love coding to link credits back to u! ) Price: 30 lvls i believe !
@Owari26

Username: SnowmanBlood
Dragon: Akulu dragon?did=93845217&skin=0&apparel=28806,53073,1869,45170,23124,26552,321,21856,26549,28808&xt=dressing.png
Any info I need to know? pls go wild! :3 also feel free to ignore all the badges on her profile LOL she is an earth dragon so i put all earth badges on her ( also i would love coding to link credits back to u! )
Price: 30 lvls i believe !
sCaCbZg.gifQCbXyOx.gifgWy7Gj5.pngsmallwarcamp8.pngmKmwGJw.gif
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 28 29