Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN: USD] Yura's Art Shop
Yura's Art Shop

Slots are First Come, First Serve.
USD only for now due to unfortunate circumstances. Feel free to join the FRC pinglist for when I open FRC up again <3
________ _____
FRC Slots! (X Available)
- X
- X
- X
_
_ |
|
|
|
__ USD Slots!(3 Available)
-
-
-
________
(please forgive my formatting as I'm not the best at bbcode qq)

Conversion Rate: 100g-100kT-$1
Note: USD Payments will be through Kofi.

Terms Of Service
These terms may be liable to change in the future!

1. Payment depends on the order; Sketches will be fully upfront, anything past that will be half up-front, half post-sketch!

- 1a. After the sketch is created and sent, any currency I received is non-refundable.

2. I reserve the right to refuse any order I receive, for any reason.

3. Please try and be patient with me! Usually I crank out my art as soon as I get the okay from my client, but I do get distracted pretty easily from time to time! Feel free to give me a few pokes if my art is taking more than a few days. (I WILL let my client know if anything comes up as soon as I am able to.)

- 3a. I'm also very new to taking USD commissions, so please bear with me as I'm still testing those waters and figuring everything out! <3

4. I DO NOT condone my art being subject to NFTs or AI Learning.

5. Please credit me for the art I make for you! You can use it off-site, on-site, wherever your heart desires so long as it links back to me in some way!

---
________ What I will do!
- FR/Non-FR Dragons
- Furry/Anthro
- Feral OCs
- Fandom OCS within these criteria

(ex. WoF, Warriors, Pokemon)
__
|
|
|
|
__ What I won't do!
- Anything against FR TOS
- Humans/Humanoids
- Insects/Insectoids
- Most Mechs
_________

When you put in an order, please include the style you want, the character, and any additional details you want me to try and keep in mind! I love drawing characters that have lore or a specific mood to them.
Yura's Art Shop

Slots are First Come, First Serve.
USD only for now due to unfortunate circumstances. Feel free to join the FRC pinglist for when I open FRC up again <3
________ _____
FRC Slots! (X Available)
- X
- X
- X
_
_ |
|
|
|
__ USD Slots!(3 Available)
-
-
-
________
(please forgive my formatting as I'm not the best at bbcode qq)

Conversion Rate: 100g-100kT-$1
Note: USD Payments will be through Kofi.

Terms Of Service
These terms may be liable to change in the future!

1. Payment depends on the order; Sketches will be fully upfront, anything past that will be half up-front, half post-sketch!

- 1a. After the sketch is created and sent, any currency I received is non-refundable.

2. I reserve the right to refuse any order I receive, for any reason.

3. Please try and be patient with me! Usually I crank out my art as soon as I get the okay from my client, but I do get distracted pretty easily from time to time! Feel free to give me a few pokes if my art is taking more than a few days. (I WILL let my client know if anything comes up as soon as I am able to.)

- 3a. I'm also very new to taking USD commissions, so please bear with me as I'm still testing those waters and figuring everything out! <3

4. I DO NOT condone my art being subject to NFTs or AI Learning.

5. Please credit me for the art I make for you! You can use it off-site, on-site, wherever your heart desires so long as it links back to me in some way!

---
________ What I will do!
- FR/Non-FR Dragons
- Furry/Anthro
- Feral OCs
- Fandom OCS within these criteria

(ex. WoF, Warriors, Pokemon)
__
|
|
|
|
__ What I won't do!
- Anything against FR TOS
- Humans/Humanoids
- Insects/Insectoids
- Most Mechs
_________

When you put in an order, please include the style you want, the character, and any additional details you want me to try and keep in mind! I love drawing characters that have lore or a specific mood to them.
Doodling away the time ♥
---
kBHm00y.png
[center][size=6][color=7C0A02][u][b]Note: Currently, I am only doing busts.[/b][/u][/color][/size] [size=4] My art will always have at least minimal shading, and will come with either a simple background, a solid color/gradient background, or transparent. That is up to you. Please note that any glowing effects will be messed up with transparent backgrounds.[/size] ----- [size=6][b][u]Sketch[/u][/b][/size] [size=4](Can be either solid or rough grayscale color.)[/size] [size=5][b][u]500g/500kT/5$ (Solid)[/u][/b][/size] [size=5][b][u]800g/800kT/8$ (Rough Grayscale)[/u][/b][/size] ----- [img]https://i.imgur.com/KMp1Fq3.png[/img] ----- [size=6][b][u]Color[/u][/b][/size] [size=5][b][u]1000g/1000kT/10$[/u][/b][/size] ----- [img]https://i.imgur.com/Y3w6Kho.png[/img] ----- [size=6][b][u]Shaded[/u][/b][/size] [size=5][b][u]2000g/2000kT/20$[/u][/b][/size] ----- [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/fd3ee0013d952daebec7cd0444490dc4/8910ff4679aa1bcc-9f/s540x810/117a311df65d4b75e117fe59c0191a3ccac9cd66.png[/img] -----
Note: Currently, I am only doing busts.

My art will always have at least minimal shading, and will come with either a simple background, a solid color/gradient background, or transparent. That is up to you. Please note that any glowing effects will be messed up with transparent backgrounds.
Sketch
(Can be either solid or rough grayscale color.)
500g/500kT/5$ (Solid)
800g/800kT/8$ (Rough Grayscale)
KMp1Fq3.png
Color
1000g/1000kT/10$
Y3w6Kho.png
Shaded
2000g/2000kT/20$
117a311df65d4b75e117fe59c0191a3ccac9cd66.png
Doodling away the time ♥
---
kBHm00y.png
Reserved, just in case I need it
Reserved, just in case I need it
Doodling away the time ♥
---
kBHm00y.png
Doodling away the time ♥
---
kBHm00y.png
Oh I'd love to buy a shaded bust for this little guy here I can pay in gems :D His name's Sairve and he's a nervous crybaby type of guy. [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/30764754_5Vquw4RnGATgiLk.png[/img]
Oh I'd love to buy a shaded bust for this little guy here I can pay in gems :D
His name's Sairve and he's a nervous crybaby type of guy.
30764754_5Vquw4RnGATgiLk.png
You have magic in your finger tips,
Magic in your eye.
Magic in the arms that hold
And tell me not to cry.
- Grace V. Tidrow
@vaporslash Definitely! <3 Such a cute design :D

Send a CR w half of the payment my way and I'll get started! ^^
@vaporslash Definitely! <3 Such a cute design :D

Send a CR w half of the payment my way and I'll get started! ^^
Doodling away the time ♥
---
kBHm00y.png
Hello! Could I order a colored piece of this fellow for gems?

For expressing themselves, they can raise and lower their head crest to varying degrees as well as their flare out their cheek and neck fluff in the shape of a V; similar to a cobra's hood. If viewed straight on, they loosely resemble a swallowtail butterfly wing.

They're quiet, thoughtful, imaginative, and highly emotive--the latter most often showing when discussing something of special interest. ...Or purposefully getting lost so they can explore new places.
Hello! Could I order a colored piece of this fellow for gems?

For expressing themselves, they can raise and lower their head crest to varying degrees as well as their flare out their cheek and neck fluff in the shape of a V; similar to a cobra's hood. If viewed straight on, they loosely resemble a swallowtail butterfly wing.

They're quiet, thoughtful, imaginative, and highly emotive--the latter most often showing when discussing something of special interest. ...Or purposefully getting lost so they can explore new places.
Corgi-Singer.pngD1BNR47.pngJxO5e1t.png
@Irlaan For sure! Very cool fellow you have there :O

Just send me the CR with the half-payment and I'll get that sketch started! ^^
@Irlaan For sure! Very cool fellow you have there :O

Just send me the CR with the half-payment and I'll get that sketch started! ^^
Doodling away the time ♥
---
kBHm00y.png
Thank you for the kind words! I'll have payment sent momentarily. <3
Thank you for the kind words! I'll have payment sent momentarily. <3
Corgi-Singer.pngD1BNR47.pngJxO5e1t.png
[center]@vaporslash Finished! I had a lot of fun. :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/32px20M.png[/img] Thank you for commissioning me! <3 Don't forget to save your image! [/center]
@vaporslash Finished! I had a lot of fun. :D
32px20M.png

Thank you for commissioning me! <3 Don't forget to save your image!
Doodling away the time ♥
---
kBHm00y.png