Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | quick n cheap headshot comms | on break
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center][font=calibri]@quailwi i am SO sorry about the wait!!! irl ended up keeping me away from art and FR for a few days TT^TT anyhow, i had a blast drawing your stoic traveling medic! (and his friend guts) [img]https://i.imgur.com/vudOWPS.png[/img] please let me know if anything needs to be changed! [edit] i didn’t realize how slanted the background was!! i fixed it to be a tad more even :3
@quailwi i am SO sorry about the wait!!! irl ended up keeping me away from art and FR for a few days TT^TT

anyhow, i had a blast drawing your stoic traveling medic! (and his friend guts)
vudOWPS.png

please let me know if anything needs to be changed!

[edit] i didn’t realize how slanted the background was!! i fixed it to be a tad more even :3
xfjackal-moth.png FR +3
he/him or fae/faer
xfjackal — > xtryis
lore

oR6JlwX.pngOaQqjlh.png5zhL7WG.png

@UwUwha i'll be starting on basalt later today!
@UwUwha i'll be starting on basalt later today!
xfjackal-moth.png FR +3
he/him or fae/faer
xfjackal — > xtryis
lore

Your style is magnificent! May I be on your waitlist?
Your style is magnificent! May I be on your waitlist?
b7a1434c09d86b814457f0a212221a7f37964ef4.png
[center][img]https://i.imgflip.com/2btqvu.jpg[/img] ^ Literally me rn[/center] Absolutely no worries about the wait, real life always comes first! And the finished piece is definitely worth it I would have waited years. You made him look so GOOD???? The lantern in his mouth and the little flames are gorgeous and you even included Guts looking all cute perched on his neck I'm crying ;_; It's perfect, tysm!!
2btqvu.jpg
^ Literally me rn
Absolutely no worries about the wait, real life always comes first! And the finished piece is definitely worth it I would have waited years. You made him look so GOOD???? The lantern in his mouth and the little flames are gorgeous and you even included Guts looking all cute perched on his neck I'm crying ;_; It's perfect, tysm!!

JvUa9ma.png
5Zxso2d.png
LRFLCua.png
FObX7rS.png
nmHdjnM.png
__ Signature pixel art by MoonDanncer __

Hidden Message: What job did the frog have at the hotel? The bellhop! :D

__
@Velridor of course! i'll add you now!

@quailwi AAAAA i'm so glad!! guts was a blast to draw; i haven't drawn bones in a while and immediately knew i had to add it after i read taeshin's lore (poor daesos LOL)
@Velridor of course! i'll add you now!

@quailwi AAAAA i'm so glad!! guts was a blast to draw; i haven't drawn bones in a while and immediately knew i had to add it after i read taeshin's lore (poor daesos LOL)
xfjackal-moth.png FR +3
he/him or fae/faer
xfjackal — > xtryis
lore

[center][font=calibri]@UwUwha basalt was so nice to draw o m l. he looks like a sunset over the beach and i am LIVING for it [img]https://i.imgur.com/LDYxaMI.png[/img] i did kinda go a tad nuts cause i was having [i]fun[/i]. do let me know if there’s anything that needs to be changed! @SarcasticHawke i’ll be starting on astarius either later today/tomorrow morning!
@UwUwha basalt was so nice to draw o m l. he looks like a sunset over the beach and i am LIVING for it

LDYxaMI.png
i did kinda go a tad nuts cause i was having fun. do let me know if there’s anything that needs to be changed!

@SarcasticHawke i’ll be starting on astarius either later today/tomorrow morning!
xfjackal-moth.png FR +3
he/him or fae/faer
xfjackal — > xtryis
lore

AHHHHH!!! YEAHHHH!!!!! THATS MY SILLY GUY BASALT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's absolutely so cute, I'm so happy you had fun sketching him :D!!!!! Especially all the simmering patterns and gorgeous shading. I absolutely love your style and your way of coloring so much, thank you so much for making him so cute <3
AHHHHH!!! YEAHHHH!!!!! THATS MY SILLY GUY BASALT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's absolutely so cute, I'm so happy you had fun sketching him :D!!!!! Especially all the simmering patterns and gorgeous shading. I absolutely love your style and your way of coloring so much, thank you so much for making him so cute <3
hbh2RaY.gif
Hello hello!

> Skin shop
> Sketches

z83TkAw.png output-onlinegiftools-1.gif
[center][font=calibri]@SarcasticHawke astarius seems like a fun guy. i’d like to be friends with him :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/I8Teow5.png[/img] please let me know if there’s anything that needs to be changed! @DiesIrae i’ll be starting on maokai tomorrow!
@SarcasticHawke astarius seems like a fun guy. i’d like to be friends with him :D

I8Teow5.png
please let me know if there’s anything that needs to be changed!

@DiesIrae i’ll be starting on maokai tomorrow!
xfjackal-moth.png FR +3
he/him or fae/faer
xfjackal — > xtryis
lore

@xtryis Omg he looks perfect TToTT <3 Thank you so so much for drawing him!! I'd love to be on your waitlist for a couple more pieces, if you're willing. I adore your style so much!
@xtryis Omg he looks perfect TToTT <3 Thank you so so much for drawing him!! I'd love to be on your waitlist for a couple more pieces, if you're willing. I adore your style so much!
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
@SarcasticHawke AAAA i’m so glad!! i’ll add you to the waitlist now, and thank you for the compliment!!
@SarcasticHawke AAAA i’m so glad!! i’ll add you to the waitlist now, and thank you for the compliment!!
xfjackal-moth.png FR +3
he/him or fae/faer
xfjackal — > xtryis
lore

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10