Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 550W Humanoids [FULL]
Ohh lovely art, is there still emote slots free for frc? <3
would be interested in some for my small channel, haven't been able to do art myself lately so ben neglecting it ;v;
The character is simple too :3

edit: seems like I am in luck, yay!

Order Type: Emotes full color
Dragon (OC) Image / Link: https://sta.sh/218rxb8fg21v
Payment Method: Gems
Add-ons or Notes:
One for Cozy/comfy, so her head with a blue blanket with stars on it maybe.
Then one where she looks grumpy, will call it MAD :D,
and one where she is sad with either big teary eyes with some tears running down her cheeks, if that works?

Ohh lovely art, is there still emote slots free for frc? <3
would be interested in some for my small channel, haven't been able to do art myself lately so ben neglecting it ;v;
The character is simple too :3

edit: seems like I am in luck, yay!

Order Type: Emotes full color
Dragon (OC) Image / Link: https://sta.sh/218rxb8fg21v
Payment Method: Gems
Add-ons or Notes:
One for Cozy/comfy, so her head with a blue blanket with stars on it maybe.
Then one where she looks grumpy, will call it MAD :D,
and one where she is sad with either big teary eyes with some tears running down her cheeks, if that works?

output-onlinegiftools.gifoutput-onlinegiftools.gifGct00aQ.png
banner_by_rabenfeder-d8ejd4e.jpg
Order Type: Complex pixel - full body
Dragon (OC) Image / Link: https://imgur.com/a/3fxxc2A
Payment Method: Split G/T
(if need animation)The parts you want to be animated: I really like the bounce in the example, so probably upper torso, arms, bags, and gun (hair would be cool if possible but if that falls under way too complex animation no worries!)
Color Vibe: Cyberpunk/neons
Add-ons or Notes: The bronze part of the sniper rifle should actually be dark silver/black. The thing they are standing on is a hoverboard - I don't have a better ref for it but if lights/paints/runes could be added in whatever design that would be really awesome! This is a somewhat old design so please feel free to get creative if you want, I should be able to pay more if necessary ^^
Order Type: Complex pixel - full body
Dragon (OC) Image / Link: https://imgur.com/a/3fxxc2A
Payment Method: Split G/T
(if need animation)The parts you want to be animated: I really like the bounce in the example, so probably upper torso, arms, bags, and gun (hair would be cool if possible but if that falls under way too complex animation no worries!)
Color Vibe: Cyberpunk/neons
Add-ons or Notes: The bronze part of the sniper rifle should actually be dark silver/black. The thing they are standing on is a hoverboard - I don't have a better ref for it but if lights/paints/runes could be added in whatever design that would be really awesome! This is a somewhat old design so please feel free to get creative if you want, I should be able to pay more if necessary ^^
@PaperPixies Cool! I can make hair animation by splitting your character's hair into two layers and animating them separately. But it won't be flowing hair, it's still only displacement. [url=https://i.imgur.com/lhIoyRe.png]This shows how many parts shall be animated[/url]. (I directly used your ref for a clear view, if it's offensive I would delete it immediately.) I would charge an extra + 25% for animation, which is 2kg. So the total amount of payment is equal to 10kg. Another note is, If you specify a vibe you want, I will use a specific color palette that enhances the pixel art feel, which will alter the original colors of your character like this: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/aFnlB47.gif[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/z0d3v5J.gif[/img][/center] So please let me know if you still want the specific color vibe or keep the original color :)
@PaperPixies
Cool! I can make hair animation by splitting your character's hair into two layers and animating them separately. But it won't be flowing hair, it's still only displacement.
This shows how many parts shall be animated. (I directly used your ref for a clear view, if it's offensive I would delete it immediately.) I would charge an extra + 25% for animation, which is 2kg. So the total amount of payment is equal to 10kg.

Another note is, If you specify a vibe you want, I will use a specific color palette that enhances the pixel art feel, which will alter the original colors of your character like this:
aFnlB47.gifz0d3v5J.gif

So please let me know if you still want the specific color vibe or keep the original color :)
W7p3hWI.gif x8AxWif.pngTHh9Xzq.png

FR Time+3 || Dragon of the week

Art Shop || Accent Workshop || Toy-House

THh9Xzq.pngx8AxWif.png
.tumblr_inline_oki65tLbzS1tfmvub_100.png
@Myuu Sorry, so far I'm only drawing humanoids as I mentioned in the rules part[emoji=dusthide sad size=1]. If you have any other humanoid characters I'll be happy to draw them for you :)
@Myuu

Sorry, so far I'm only drawing humanoids as I mentioned in the rules part. If you have any other humanoid characters I'll be happy to draw them for you :)

THh9Xzq.pngx8AxWif.png
The animation outline looks great! Please feel free to drop me in the priority queue since I'll need to get another 50ish gems to pay it, should only take a few days!

The color vibe looks awesome and I would like to keep it ^-^
The animation outline looks great! Please feel free to drop me in the priority queue since I'll need to get another 50ish gems to pay it, should only take a few days!

The color vibe looks awesome and I would like to keep it ^-^
@550W Ahh, sorry, my bad! It's 4am here am half asleep ;;
Hmm in that case, we could do Arlecchino from Genshin Impact, there should be plenty of refs on google images!
Then a mad/angry one, one with a heart for Love, and one waving "Hello/bye" maybe?
@550W Ahh, sorry, my bad! It's 4am here am half asleep ;;
Hmm in that case, we could do Arlecchino from Genshin Impact, there should be plenty of refs on google images!
Then a mad/angry one, one with a heart for Love, and one waving "Hello/bye" maybe?
@PaperPixies
No problem :D! I'll put you on the list, feel free to send the payment whenever you're ready!
@PaperPixies
No problem :D! I'll put you on the list, feel free to send the payment whenever you're ready!

THh9Xzq.pngx8AxWif.png
@Myuu I'm really not trying to make things difficult here[emoji=fae sleepy size=1], it's just that also in my rules I mentioned that I only draw OCs/FR Dragons for FRC commissions. If you have any characters that fit these rules, I’d be excited to work on them. Thanks for understanding!
@Myuu
I'm really not trying to make things difficult here, it's just that also in my rules I mentioned that I only draw OCs/FR Dragons for FRC commissions.
If you have any characters that fit these rules, I’d be excited to work on them.
Thanks for understanding!

THh9Xzq.pngx8AxWif.png
@550W Ah in that case, I could do USD over paypal?
@550W Ah in that case, I could do USD over paypal?
@Myuu
I truly appreciate your eagerness for my art, however, as stated in my rules at the very beginning, I currently don't accept USD payments. Sorry for any disappointment this might cause.
@Myuu
I truly appreciate your eagerness for my art, however, as stated in my rules at the very beginning, I currently don't accept USD payments. Sorry for any disappointment this might cause.

THh9Xzq.pngx8AxWif.png