Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] character art
bump, i am now looking for art again!
bump, i am now looking for art again!
eyayah | art shop | LF art | doodle shop
Hello! Would you be interested in my art? Mavis and Cairn are so cute so I'd like to draw either of them if you allow me :)

Below are my recent examples! :
- Chibi feral sketch (rough)
- Cleaned sketch, humanoid chibi

Thank you for considering! c:
Hello! Would you be interested in my art? Mavis and Cairn are so cute so I'd like to draw either of them if you allow me :)

Below are my recent examples! :
- Chibi feral sketch (rough)
- Cleaned sketch, humanoid chibi

Thank you for considering! c:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx
240208-100px.png
@hayum

ahhh yesyesyes i was admiring your post in creative corner a few hours ago actually :0 i'd love to get some art of them from you, what are your prices like??
@hayum

ahhh yesyesyes i was admiring your post in creative corner a few hours ago actually :0 i'd love to get some art of them from you, what are your prices like??
That is the problem actually X3 I'm still trying to figure out prices, and on top of that I've never done a sketch commission. Maybe 500g/kt for fullbody chibi sketch? (a bit cleaned up version) Or, I could do a sketch page for PWYW? :>
That is the problem actually X3 I'm still trying to figure out prices, and on top of that I've never done a sketch commission. Maybe 500g/kt for fullbody chibi sketch? (a bit cleaned up version) Or, I could do a sketch page for PWYW? :>

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx
240208-100px.png
@hayum

ooh i'd love a sketch page!! would 800g work? the sililer the better. let's go with mavis if that's okay!
@hayum

ooh i'd love a sketch page!! would 800g work? the sililer the better. let's go with mavis if that's okay!
bump! i'm looking again!
bump! i'm looking again!
b
b
b
b
MMM, I've a couple as well and could try a coloring page (uncolored lineart) since I personally don't do sketches~ :3

You've seen my art already, ahahaha. My only thing is that I struggle IMMENSELY with anything beyond "cute" (so like, I'm not good with kissing, etc; Only the basics of couples like sitting with each other, comforting, etc). And then my couple would actually be the opposite of a stereotypical married couple, and may have some dark humor (though not unsafe for FR; though I do have 'em offsite - if you saw 94 and Fear on TH, they'd be the guys I'd want).

I'd be down for a fullbody trade, of course~ I should warn you though that I'm still partaking in Art Fight and our weather here may be a little crazy over the week (take that with a grain of salt; I am), so I may take a while to finish.
MMM, I've a couple as well and could try a coloring page (uncolored lineart) since I personally don't do sketches~ :3

You've seen my art already, ahahaha. My only thing is that I struggle IMMENSELY with anything beyond "cute" (so like, I'm not good with kissing, etc; Only the basics of couples like sitting with each other, comforting, etc). And then my couple would actually be the opposite of a stereotypical married couple, and may have some dark humor (though not unsafe for FR; though I do have 'em offsite - if you saw 94 and Fear on TH, they'd be the guys I'd want).

I'd be down for a fullbody trade, of course~ I should warn you though that I'm still partaking in Art Fight and our weather here may be a little crazy over the week (take that with a grain of salt; I am), so I may take a while to finish.
hi i have my art shop open, check the link in my signature ^.^
hi i have my art shop open, check the link in my signature ^.^
art shoppe // FR +8
please ping me