Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pixel art shop! (FULL)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@crackyoin's pixels

need some gems for a PA so filling that first slot preemptively for a custom pose! 1800g but can potentially lower to 1600g if needed for this one slot.

one slot :)

bases will be available again when i finish all my customs hehe
@crackyoin's pixels

need some gems for a PA so filling that first slot preemptively for a custom pose! 1800g but can potentially lower to 1600g if needed for this one slot.

one slot :)

bases will be available again when i finish all my customs hehe
bump b4 bed :3
bump b4 bed :3
@crackyoin [s]may I claim that custom pose slot? i'm headed to bed now but I'll edit with more info in the morning![/s] edit- here's the dragon i'd like done! if you could do her accent + burlap mantle + scroll case that would be dope B) for a pose i was thinking you could draw her sitting and holding the scroll open to read? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90703286][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/907033/90703286_350.png[/img][/url] i would prefer to pay in USD but i can do gems too if you prefer (i'd just have to buy them from the site haha)!
@crackyoin may I claim that custom pose slot? i'm headed to bed now but I'll edit with more info in the morning! edit- here's the dragon i'd like done! if you could do her accent + burlap mantle + scroll case that would be dope B) for a pose i was thinking you could draw her sitting and holding the scroll open to read?
90703286_350.png

i would prefer to pay in USD but i can do gems too if you prefer (i'd just have to buy them from the site haha)!
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry ~~check out my code shop!
@creosote USD works!! send me a message and i'll send u my info (i prefer venmo cashapp to avoid fees but if youre international paypal will work).

tysm :3
@creosote USD works!! send me a message and i'll send u my info (i prefer venmo cashapp to avoid fees but if youre international paypal will work).

tysm :3
@creosote @BottleOfTeeth @alkylic hi just wanna send a msg and say commissions will take a lil longer than my usual output! they will get done it just won't be super fast the way i usually pump them out. ty for understanding TT__TT if u ever want an update send me a message, i check FR basically daily.
@creosote @BottleOfTeeth @alkylic hi just wanna send a msg and say commissions will take a lil longer than my usual output! they will get done it just won't be super fast the way i usually pump them out. ty for understanding TT__TT if u ever want an update send me a message, i check FR basically daily.
@crackyoin all good, don't worry!! thanks for the update :D
@crackyoin all good, don't worry!! thanks for the update :D
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry ~~check out my code shop!
[img]https://i.imgur.com/ZZyc4Wg.png[/img] for @BottleOfTeeth !
ZZyc4Wg.png

for @BottleOfTeeth !
finally sat down and did some work! gonna keep slots closed until i finish all 3 or i fear i will die of burnout.

pls join my pinglist tho to hear when it's open :3
finally sat down and did some work! gonna keep slots closed until i finish all 3 or i fear i will die of burnout.

pls join my pinglist tho to hear when it's open :3
@crackyoin omg the child, it came out so good tysm!!! I love it [emoji=aberration love size=1]
@crackyoin omg the child, it came out so good tysm!!! I love it
bottle-pride-2.pngUntitled232-20240502122001.pngUntitled232-20240502122045.png
ok SO SORRY it took this long but here is ur guy.. if u want any changes at all feel free to lmk :3 i dont mind doing changes @alkylic [img]https://i.imgur.com/bkgEWHh.png[/img] AND let me know if u want a hq copy somewhere :3 so sorry about the long wait i hope u like it!!!
ok SO SORRY it took this long but here is ur guy.. if u want any changes at all feel free to lmk :3 i dont mind doing changes @alkylic

bkgEWHh.png

AND let me know if u want a hq copy somewhere :3 so sorry about the long wait i hope u like it!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7