Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pixel art shop! (FULL)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Tsukimayu then i will do some sketches of ur dergs as well as make some new bases and get back to u if thats ok :3 i'll try and squeeze as much of their apparel as possible and still make it comfortable to look at hehe.. ty for ur support!!!
@Tsukimayu then i will do some sketches of ur dergs as well as make some new bases and get back to u if thats ok :3 i'll try and squeeze as much of their apparel as possible and still make it comfortable to look at hehe.. ty for ur support!!!
Oh my goodness, yes! If you can, I'd love to have his skin as well! Feel free to simplify it as much as you need to, I know it's a lot!

Sending a CR in just a sec!
Oh my goodness, yes! If you can, I'd love to have his skin as well! Feel free to simplify it as much as you need to, I know it's a lot!

Sending a CR in just a sec!
Mini dergsCustom Tiny Dragons!Custom Tiny Dragons!
@Petrichor thank YOU!!! im glad u like it :333
@Petrichor thank YOU!!! im glad u like it :333
hello! are you only drawing FR dragons at this time, or would you be open to an OC one? :o
hello! are you only drawing FR dragons at this time, or would you be open to an OC one? :o
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x HNTfLFk.png
@XXXVeil

:o i see u on these art forums very often!!! thank u for taking interest in mine hehe...

i could do an OC dragon for extra since the base wouldn't be used for other people and it'd be unique! does like 550g/kt sound ok with you?
@XXXVeil

:o i see u on these art forums very often!!! thank u for taking interest in mine hehe...

i could do an OC dragon for extra since the base wouldn't be used for other people and it'd be unique! does like 550g/kt sound ok with you?
that sounds good to me!! would any of these characters catch your eye to do?
that sounds good to me!! would any of these characters catch your eye to do?
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x HNTfLFk.png
@XXVeil I really like Corbel if thats ok with u! also sorry just noticed i typod ur user in the last message LOL
@XXVeil I really like Corbel if thats ok with u! also sorry just noticed i typod ur user in the last message LOL
corbel would be perfect!! i could go ahead and send the payment now if you'd like, and no problem haha x)
corbel would be perfect!! i could go ahead and send the payment now if you'd like, and no problem haha x)
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x HNTfLFk.png
@XXVeil that would be awesome o7 i will put you as the last slot. tysm :333
@XXVeil that would be awesome o7 i will put you as the last slot. tysm :333
@Fujiko18 here is ur shuu!!!! it's a little off model cuz i got lost in all the robot parts TT___TT im not great with mechs.. i hope it's ok!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/dcI5FtL.png[/img]
@Fujiko18 here is ur shuu!!!! it's a little off model cuz i got lost in all the robot parts TT___TT im not great with mechs.. i hope it's ok!!

dcI5FtL.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7