Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Mortums Art Comms!
1 2 3 4
@rayymond yeah I'll see if I can! i'll send a few sketch/pose ideas in dms to see if you like any for either specifically and we can go from there!
@rayymond yeah I'll see if I can! i'll send a few sketch/pose ideas in dms to see if you like any for either specifically and we can go from there!
z75WTQA.png Mortum
» He/They
» Nanananana Batman!
» Digital Artist/Amature Coder
» Considering commissioning art from me? Click here! or here!
alright, sounds good to me! do you want me to send the payment after the sketches or sometime later?
alright, sounds good to me! do you want me to send the payment after the sketches or sometime later?
1vAtYxM.png
ePOliyb.png
HdmxfuE.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
IMG_6995.png 4ogWlJU.png
o4KdtaP.png
oClJnAg.png
@rayymond I usually take payment right before I send the final unwatermarked version just so theres no misunderstandings!
@rayymond I usually take payment right before I send the final unwatermarked version just so theres no misunderstandings!
z75WTQA.png Mortum
» He/They
» Nanananana Batman!
bonk !
bonk !
z75WTQA.png Mortum
» He/They
» Nanananana Batman!
bump !
bump !
z75WTQA.png Mortum
» He/They
» Nanananana Batman!
hey there! do u have any examples of pagedolls? interested in getting one or a headshot of my zorua fursona ^^
hey there! do u have any examples of pagedolls? interested in getting one or a headshot of my zorua fursona ^^
BzkZRHK.png ______ ____
DCX1dl2.png____DCX1dl2.png
______ >>sav
>>fr + 0
>> z0ruas (with a zero)
______ ____
@Z0RUAS mhm, here's some in my regular style + pixel style! (some are at funky sizes cause toyhouse hates small images lmao) [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/80021659_bClvSoGCpiR2J1s.png[/img] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/78261992_X6iRXiB1mo8iRh4.png[/img] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/78156203_U2zEgZrJF7hw2gI.png[/img] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/77485726_5OEHxyn4GFuGxyB.gif[/img]
@Z0RUAS

mhm, here's some in my regular style + pixel style!
(some are at funky sizes cause toyhouse hates small images lmao)

80021659_bClvSoGCpiR2J1s.png
78261992_X6iRXiB1mo8iRh4.png
78156203_U2zEgZrJF7hw2gI.png
77485726_5OEHxyn4GFuGxyB.gif
z75WTQA.png Mortum
» He/They
» Nanananana Batman!
ahhhh that's so cute ;v; id love to get both a headshot and a pagedoll!

i can pay for the pagedoll in gems (1kg?) and i can pay usd for the headshot :> does that sound alright?

if it does, could i dm some specifics? dont want to bog down the thread lol
ahhhh that's so cute ;v; id love to get both a headshot and a pagedoll!

i can pay for the pagedoll in gems (1kg?) and i can pay usd for the headshot :> does that sound alright?

if it does, could i dm some specifics? dont want to bog down the thread lol
BzkZRHK.png ______ ____
______ >>sav
>>fr + 0
>> z0ruas (with a zero)
______ ____
@Z0RUAS

ah my usd comms are not open until next month due to paypal just, not liking me right now lmao, but yeah feel free to dm details about the gem one!
@Z0RUAS

ah my usd comms are not open until next month due to paypal just, not liking me right now lmao, but yeah feel free to dm details about the gem one!
z75WTQA.png Mortum
» He/They
» Nanananana Batman!
ah your style is super pleasing to look at! would a piece of two characters interacting be up your alley? if not that’s fine (i’d still get one)
ah your style is super pleasing to look at! would a piece of two characters interacting be up your alley? if not that’s fine (i’d still get one)
zVzI8uZ.jpg
1 2 3 4