Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | I'll make your lore as a portrait(pwyw)
1 2 3 4 5
@Velridor thank you again!! sorry for the wait c: if you need more info, please let me know!

Offer: 2kg
Character: karma
Lore: I've finally (mostly) written her story on her page, but here's a short description as well!
she's a demon hunter/exorcist and a miko at a shrine, but her shrine was destroyed by a demon that she had failed to properly seal. now she travels with her familiar to help others with spirit and demon problems, while also searching for more seals of powerful demons to make sure they're secure and for the demon that had destroyed her shrine.

Pose/expression: perhaps something a bit more serious, or intimidating or solemn, or anything other than happy would work!
Elements that must be included: I would love if her outfit could still be similar to a kimono or traditional clothing, and possibly still have split sleeves so her shoulder markings are still visible. her character also has a lot to do with spider lilies, but you don't have to include them!
@Velridor thank you again!! sorry for the wait c: if you need more info, please let me know!

Offer: 2kg
Character: karma
Lore: I've finally (mostly) written her story on her page, but here's a short description as well!
she's a demon hunter/exorcist and a miko at a shrine, but her shrine was destroyed by a demon that she had failed to properly seal. now she travels with her familiar to help others with spirit and demon problems, while also searching for more seals of powerful demons to make sure they're secure and for the demon that had destroyed her shrine.

Pose/expression: perhaps something a bit more serious, or intimidating or solemn, or anything other than happy would work!
Elements that must be included: I would love if her outfit could still be similar to a kimono or traditional clothing, and possibly still have split sleeves so her shoulder markings are still visible. her character also has a lot to do with spider lilies, but you don't have to include them!
gVgjqGa.png ..................................
kiralia.
she / her
FR+2
art shophatchery
@Kiralia

Oh yes I love karma <3 Accepted! You can send me the payment, and I will start the sketch. Thank you!
@Kiralia

Oh yes I love karma <3 Accepted! You can send me the payment, and I will start the sketch. Thank you!
@cafemochi

Hi! Would you like to place your order now? I thought it would be good to start the sketch of your commission while finishing up my other artworks. It's ok if you don't want to do it right now, then I'll ping you 3~4 days later when I officially reopen!
@cafemochi

Hi! Would you like to place your order now? I thought it would be good to start the sketch of your commission while finishing up my other artworks. It's ok if you don't want to do it right now, then I'll ping you 3~4 days later when I officially reopen!
@veleidor

Omg id love one yeah! Gimme one sec to write everything!
@veleidor

Omg id love one yeah! Gimme one sec to write everything!
O06qGCv.gif
 › adult | she/her | amari
 › skin shop
 › about me
 › wishlist
 › uma hoard
@cafemochi

Take your time! It would be great if you could ping me after you're finished, so I can respond faster ^^)9
@cafemochi

Take your time! It would be great if you could ping me after you're finished, so I can respond faster ^^)9
Form
@Velridor

Offer:2kg
Character: Hinami
Lore: Multiversal creature, originally was a shrine maiden or a miko. She has lived many lives trying to fight change and stay until she broke free and now crosses the multiverse freely and became a goddess of change. When she crosses your path, change is coming just like the waves in the sea.

her pinterest board

Selective
Pose/expression:maybe something serene? or you can draw her drifting in the water like the famous painting : Ophelia? or like this on her board

or something else is okay too, id just like it to be very soft!

Elements that must be included:

would love to have some form of water in the piece, I think that would be amazing, if you are drawing her in another timeline feel free to remove her ears and tail and place it in other places? like maybe she has a fox on her bag or something

Her headpiece is important to me though, so if you remove it it could be her earrings or so on.

Form
@Velridor

Offer:2kg
Character: Hinami
Lore: Multiversal creature, originally was a shrine maiden or a miko. She has lived many lives trying to fight change and stay until she broke free and now crosses the multiverse freely and became a goddess of change. When she crosses your path, change is coming just like the waves in the sea.

her pinterest board

Selective
Pose/expression:maybe something serene? or you can draw her drifting in the water like the famous painting : Ophelia? or like this on her board

or something else is okay too, id just like it to be very soft!

Elements that must be included:

would love to have some form of water in the piece, I think that would be amazing, if you are drawing her in another timeline feel free to remove her ears and tail and place it in other places? like maybe she has a fox on her bag or something

Her headpiece is important to me though, so if you remove it it could be her earrings or so on.

O06qGCv.gif
 › adult | she/her | amari
 › skin shop
 › about me
 › wishlist
 › uma hoard
@cafemochi

Oh she's adorable! I'd love to paint her. And thank you for the resources, they are certainly helpful! You can send me the payment, and I'll start sketching her. Thank you!
@cafemochi

Oh she's adorable! I'd love to paint her. And thank you for the resources, they are certainly helpful! You can send me the payment, and I'll start sketching her. Thank you!
1 2 3 4 5