Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | I'll make your lore as a portrait(pwyw)
1 2 3 4 5
Wonderful! Please let me know if my boy is to your liking! If not, I can choose another dragon! Offer: 800g Character: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45357889][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/453579/45357889_350.png[/img][/url] Lore: it's quite extensive, thanks to [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/36344]@/Awaas[/url] <3 So feel free to read it in his bio! Selective Pose/expression: I can leave it up to you if you'd like! For context, he looks a bit indifferent, so he doesn't smile much, but he's a softie at heart! Not sure if it helps but if I were to describe him with one word, it's "dutiful". Elements that must be included: I would love if you could keep his eye scar! And since I don't have a Gijinka design for him, would you like to experiment? I imagine him as a burly older fella (think Roger from One Piece, but not particularly ripped or anything) and I'm a fan of tieflings so if you want to give him unusual skin colors, feel free to do so!
Wonderful! Please let me know if my boy is to your liking! If not, I can choose another dragon!

Offer: 800g
Character: 45357889_350.png
Lore: it's quite extensive, thanks to @/Awaas <3 So feel free to read it in his bio!

Selective
Pose/expression: I can leave it up to you if you'd like! For context, he looks a bit indifferent, so he doesn't smile much, but he's a softie at heart! Not sure if it helps but if I were to describe him with one word, it's "dutiful".
Elements that must be included: I would love if you could keep his eye scar! And since I don't have a Gijinka design for him, would you like to experiment? I imagine him as a burly older fella (think Roger from One Piece, but not particularly ripped or anything) and I'm a fan of tieflings so if you want to give him unusual skin colors, feel free to do so!
Custom Tiny Dragons!Custom Tiny Dragons!
@XXVeil

Okay! I'll.....draw......Haruka!! (It was a hard decision, I really love Fuuka's lore too) Kimono would definitely be a fun try. And 2kg is totally fine, I'll start the sketch right away after I receive the payment!
@XXVeil

Okay! I'll.....draw......Haruka!! (It was a hard decision, I really love Fuuka's lore too) Kimono would definitely be a fun try. And 2kg is totally fine, I'll start the sketch right away after I receive the payment!
@Fujiko18

...I think I can try Roger-like bulky dude. (I don't normally draw masculine fellas, but I also like Roger) His lore is definitely inspiring, too. You can send me the payment and I'll start working for it!
@Fujiko18

...I think I can try Roger-like bulky dude. (I don't normally draw masculine fellas, but I also like Roger) His lore is definitely inspiring, too. You can send me the payment and I'll start working for it!
no worries, i hope you get luck with more orders!
no worries, i hope you get luck with more orders!
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
Offer: 1.5kg
Character: I hope this lad works for you !
Lore: He has a bit of lore in his bio but basically:
Laios has a very weak body which caused his parents to abandon him as he surely wouldn't survive... And yet he did ! Like a cut down sapling he grew back stronger as well as filled with passion for the nature which granted him a second chance
I'm not the greatest at writing but I hope that you still find him interesting !
Otherwise I don't have any specifications

Thanks a lot for the opportunity and I hope that you have a wonderful day or night!
Offer: 1.5kg
Character: I hope this lad works for you !
Lore: He has a bit of lore in his bio but basically:
Laios has a very weak body which caused his parents to abandon him as he surely wouldn't survive... And yet he did ! Like a cut down sapling he grew back stronger as well as filled with passion for the nature which granted him a second chance
I'm not the greatest at writing but I hope that you still find him interesting !
Otherwise I don't have any specifications

Thanks a lot for the opportunity and I hope that you have a wonderful day or night!
gGBA59K.png
@Dragotalia

He is certainly interesting! You're also ordering gijinka, right? (Just to make it sure!) You can send me the payment, and I'll start the work!
@Dragotalia

He is certainly interesting! You're also ordering gijinka, right? (Just to make it sure!) You can send me the payment, and I'll start the work!
Closed! I found the shop name too long to add the status on

In case if anyone wants a ping...thank you!
Closed! I found the shop name too long to add the status on

In case if anyone wants a ping...thank you!
Yes I forgot to specify that you'd have to make him as a gijinka sorry !
And thanks ! I'll send you a cr right away !
Yes I forgot to specify that you'd have to make him as a gijinka sorry !
And thanks ! I'll send you a cr right away !
gGBA59K.png

Hello hello...
My commissions are almost finished so I am opening 1 slot again......
I found that I take like 3~5 hours for one piece......so I will take offers from 1.2kg this time. Thank you all! *Disappears*

Hello hello...
My commissions are almost finished so I am opening 1 slot again......
I found that I take like 3~5 hours for one piece......so I will take offers from 1.2kg this time. Thank you all! *Disappears*
could i claim the slot and send the info later? ;w;/
could i claim the slot and send the info later? ;w;/
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
1 2 3 4 5