Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Hoard [OPEN - 2/3 slots open]
[center] [img]https://i.ibb.co/0Yc4CsH/Flemache-Art-Shop.png[/img] [size=85]Hello! before this post begins, I just want to inform the viewer that this art shop, for the most part, is copy/pasted from Chicken Smoothie. If this all seems familiar to you, that may be why.[/size] . . * * [size=150][b][ Welcome ][/b][/size] [i]The Hoard (my Art Shop) is OPEN FOR BUSINESS. I'm doing commissions! Feel free to take a look around. Thanks in advance! <3[/i] [size=150][b][ Rules ][/b][/size] [b]1. Only post a form once per order.[/b] You don't have to resend because you think I didn't see it. If a week passes with no response, please reach out through DMs instead. Thanks! [b]2. After I accept your form, send a trade with your payment.[/b] I'll accept once I've checked with you about the final version of the commission- to make sure you're happy with it. [b]3. Know what you're asking for.[/b] Be as specific as possible about what you want. Otherwise, I will be forced to take creative liberties at some point. [b]4. Prices are flexible.[/b] If your budget is a little tight, you're free to discuss with me. I swear I won't yell at you. I am, in fact, very cool, and we could probably come to an agreement on a price that works better for you. [b]5. References are optional...[/b] ...but I suggest providing one, if you own one. It's helpful for me! [b]6. Pay attention to my can/could/can't list.[/b] My skillset is relatively specific. Placing a commission that plays into my strengths will probably result in a better product. [b]7. Predicted times may be inaccurate.[/b] I may be busy with other stuff, or may have forgotten to check in for a day. Alternatively, maybe I was hyper-inspired and finished at lightning speed. Either or. [b]8. Don't claim my art as your own.[/b] Please. I'm begging you. [b]9. In general, I fill orders based on priority.[/b] Higher-priority orders are those with the soonest deadlines, followed by those that were submitted the soonest. [b]10. I can cancel or deny a commission at any time.[/b] I probably won't, and don't intend to, but just in case I have to, BE PREPARED. Thank you. [size=150][b][ Accepted Payment ][/b][/size] Items of Value (Unhatched Eggs, Chests, Genes, etc.) Treasure Gems [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4708871&p=137884213#p137884213]Chicken Dollars/Wishlist Pets (Chicken Smoothie)[/url] [size=150][b][ Price Flowchart in g/t ][/b][/size] [img]https://i.ibb.co/c3DCSf8/FRcommflow.png[/img] Note: If you don't want to do the math yourself, feel free to ask me to do it instead. I don't mind. [size=150][b][ Examples ][/b][/size] [img]https://i.ibb.co/j5hPFJq/plushpuppy.png[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/T8SNNbK/graycatblueyeschallenge.png[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/z44K5g2/palette-rain-world.png[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/d7SbkF8/doggies.png[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/X3Cw6PB/Saros.png[/img] [size=150][b][ Can/Could/Can't ][/b][/size] I CAN draw: -> animals of all kinds -> simple plants and flowers I COULD draw: -> simple scenes -> humans/humanoids I CAN'T draw: -> complex scenes -> detailed tech/wires [size=150][b][ Refund Policy ][/b][/size] If you think you need to be refunded, reach out within two days of receiving your commission and explicitly state why you want to be refunded. Be as specific as possible. Refunds may be anything from half of the paid amount to all of it (depending on the case). [u]I have the right to refuse a refund for any reason.[/u] However, I consider myself to be pretty reasonable. I will consider whatever you have to say and discuss it with you. [size=150][b][ Art Commission Forms ][/b][/size] [i](if you want me to draw a character you own)[/i] [code]"Draw my character!" Username: Payment Type: Size (headshot, bust, fullbody, etc.): Reference(s)/Description(s): What you're asking for: <shading, background, reference sheet, etc.; be descriptive> Deadline: <only fill this out if you need the art piece by a specific date, like a birthday or anniversary or something>[/code] [size=150][b][ Character Commission Form ][/b][/size] [i](if you want me to create a new character for you)[/i] [code]"Draw me a character!" Username: Payment Type: Size (headshot, bust, fullbody, etc.): Inspiration: <color palette, song, accessory, etc. to base character on> Deadline: <only fill this out if you need the art piece by a specific date, like a birthday or anniversary or something>[/code] [size=150][b][ Slots ][/b][/size] 1. AppleLeaf 2. / 3. / [size=150][b][ Final Note ][/b][/size] If you need something, just PM me. If you have a question, ask it. If you have a specific vision and you need to clarify, let me know. If you want to figure out a price to fit your budget, LET ME KNOW. I'm so ready :3 ~[/center]
Flemache-Art-Shop.png

Hello! before this post begins, I just want to inform the viewer that this art shop, for
the most part, is copy/pasted from Chicken Smoothie. If this all seems familiar to you, that
may be why.

. *

[ Welcome ]

The Hoard (my Art Shop) is OPEN FOR BUSINESS. I'm doing commissions! Feel free
to take a look around. Thanks in advance! <3

[ Rules ]

1. Only post a form once per order.
You don't have to resend because you think I didn't see it. If a week passes
with no response, please reach out through DMs instead. Thanks!

2. After I accept your form, send a trade with your payment.
I'll accept once I've checked with you about the final version of the
commission- to make sure you're happy with it.

3. Know what you're asking for.
Be as specific as possible about what you want. Otherwise, I will be
forced to take creative liberties at some point.

4. Prices are flexible.
If your budget is a little tight, you're free to discuss with me. I swear
I won't yell at you. I am, in fact, very cool, and we could probably come
to an agreement on a price that works better for you.

5. References are optional...
...but I suggest providing one, if you own one. It's helpful for me!

6. Pay attention to my can/could/can't list.
My skillset is relatively specific. Placing a commission that plays into my
strengths will probably result in a better product.

7. Predicted times may be inaccurate.
I may be busy with other stuff, or may have forgotten to check in for a day.
Alternatively, maybe I was hyper-inspired and finished at lightning speed.
Either or.

8. Don't claim my art as your own.
Please. I'm begging you.

9. In general, I fill orders based on priority.
Higher-priority orders are those with the soonest deadlines,
followed by those that were submitted the soonest.

10. I can cancel or deny a commission at any time.
I probably won't, and don't intend to, but just in case I have to,
BE PREPARED. Thank you.

[ Accepted Payment ]

Items of Value (Unhatched Eggs, Chests, Genes, etc.)
Treasure
Gems
Chicken Dollars/Wishlist Pets (Chicken Smoothie)

[ Price Flowchart in g/t ]

FRcommflow.png

Note: If you don't want to do the math yourself, feel free to ask me
to do it instead. I don't mind.

[ Examples ]

plushpuppy.png
graycatblueyeschallenge.png
palette-rain-world.png

doggies.png

Saros.png

[ Can/Could/Can't ]

I CAN draw:
-> animals of all kinds
-> simple plants and flowers

I COULD draw:
-> simple scenes
-> humans/humanoids

I CAN'T draw:
-> complex scenes
-> detailed tech/wires

[ Refund Policy ]

If you think you need to be refunded, reach out within two days of receiving your commission
and explicitly state why you want to be refunded. Be as specific as possible. Refunds may be
anything from half of the paid amount to all of it (depending on the case).

I have the right to refuse a refund for any reason. However, I consider myself to be pretty
reasonable. I will consider whatever you have to say and discuss it with you.

[ Art Commission Forms ]
(if you want me to draw a character you own)
Code:
"Draw my character!" Username: Payment Type: Size (headshot, bust, fullbody, etc.): Reference(s)/Description(s): What you're asking for: <shading, background, reference sheet, etc.; be descriptive> Deadline: <only fill this out if you need the art piece by a specific date, like a birthday or anniversary or something>

[ Character Commission Form ]
(if you want me to create a new character for you)
Code:
"Draw me a character!" Username: Payment Type: Size (headshot, bust, fullbody, etc.): Inspiration: <color palette, song, accessory, etc. to base character on> Deadline: <only fill this out if you need the art piece by a specific date, like a birthday or anniversary or something>

[ Slots ]

1. AppleLeaf
2. /
3. /

[ Final Note ]

If you need something, just PM me. If you have a question, ask it. If you have a specific
vision and you need to clarify, let me know. If you want to figure out a price to fit your
budget, LET ME KNOW. I'm so ready :3

~
. *

.* "Hello. I'm off in my own little world. You're free to talk to me, if you want!" .*

[ Art Shop ] // Chicken Smoothie // PokéFarm Q // Lorwolf

. *
.* BUMP .*
.* BUMP .*
. *

.* "Hello. I'm off in my own little world. You're free to talk to me, if you want!" .*

. *
Hey there! Before I put in my order form, I have to say, doing that pricing flow chart may have been the most fun thing I did all day (I'm not kidding lmao)
Anyway, here's my form lol

"Draw me a character!"
Username: AppleLeaf
Payment Type: gems
Size (headshot, bust, fullbody, etc.): full-body reference sheet
Inspiration: okay, bear with me here: you know those arcade carpets that are black or dark blue with the neon shapes all over them? That, but it's an alien dog/cat kind of guy
In general, feel free to have fun with that idk lol

It would be lined, colored, no shading, a reference sheet, and only the one character with a solid color background
Which I think would be somewhere between 285g and 345g depending on how I was supposed to flow chart lol
Hey there! Before I put in my order form, I have to say, doing that pricing flow chart may have been the most fun thing I did all day (I'm not kidding lmao)
Anyway, here's my form lol

"Draw me a character!"
Username: AppleLeaf
Payment Type: gems
Size (headshot, bust, fullbody, etc.): full-body reference sheet
Inspiration: okay, bear with me here: you know those arcade carpets that are black or dark blue with the neon shapes all over them? That, but it's an alien dog/cat kind of guy
In general, feel free to have fun with that idk lol

It would be lined, colored, no shading, a reference sheet, and only the one character with a solid color background
Which I think would be somewhere between 285g and 345g depending on how I was supposed to flow chart lol
MLIYmIh.png
^^ YOU. Thank you. I'm glad someone likes the flow chart as much as I do. I'll double-check the price for you and get back to you soon. ^^
^^ YOU. Thank you. I'm glad someone likes the flow chart as much as I do. I'll double-check the price for you and get back to you soon. ^^
. *

. *