Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LF: Art of my four NEKO characters!
1 2 3
Hello again!
I'm once again looking for art but this time of my four neko rp characters! Please posts examples below and i'll see if i like your art style for this little project :D

Funds i have to offer is:
6 Million Treasure
763 Gems

And i'm willing to part with all for the right arts! Interessted? :D
Hello again!
I'm once again looking for art but this time of my four neko rp characters! Please posts examples below and i'll see if i like your art style for this little project :D

Funds i have to offer is:
6 Million Treasure
763 Gems

And i'm willing to part with all for the right arts! Interessted? :D
hello! my art shop link is here, good luck with your search!
hello! my art shop link is here, good luck with your search!
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
Thank you for the interest! :D Just not the style im looking for this time! :D
Thank you for the interest! :D Just not the style im looking for this time! :D
not quiiiiite sure I'll have what you're after (depends on the human-cat ratio of your nekos, probably) but if you'd like to look here's a link to my art shop :3

Here's a quick link to actual human examples too.
not quiiiiite sure I'll have what you're after (depends on the human-cat ratio of your nekos, probably) but if you'd like to look here's a link to my art shop :3

Here's a quick link to actual human examples too.
~Purple~
she/they/fae
ENFP
Pisces
Shadow
BWGQXgh.png 0 FFaGQFw.png
rabies banner: gutweed
0 BWGQXgh.png
pings are ok!
Hello!
You also have nice art but not the style im after for these four! :D Hard to say what until i see it! :D Thank you though!!
Hello!
You also have nice art but not the style im after for these four! :D Hard to say what until i see it! :D Thank you though!!
hello! i'm currently doing a PWYW art shop [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3319300/1#post_3319300]here![/url] here is a chibi version of a neko i drew :3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/QFYKnZu.png[/img]
hello! i'm currently doing a PWYW art shop here!

here is a chibi version of a neko i drew :3
QFYKnZu.png
IyPzYEw.gif
Hmmm... i shall keep you in mind! Was hoping to get none chibi art but it is cute! :D
Hmmm... i shall keep you in mind! Was hoping to get none chibi art but it is cute! :D
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
I don't exclusively do chibis if you wanted to go a different route! :3
I don't exclusively do chibis if you wanted to go a different route! :3
IyPzYEw.gif
1 2 3