Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Variety of Precious Art
1 2
Hello Hello! Currently looking for a variety of art of my cat, Socks, or my dnd character based on my cat, Socks Softpaws. [b]My current budget is: (can be adjusted) 500g 500kt [/b] I would prefer not to spend all my budget in one place, but I am absolutely prepared to make that sacrifice. [b]Please leave a link or reference to your artwork, and your average pricing per piece so I can best evaluate where to spend my funds! [/b] DND reference: [img]https://i.imgur.com/3LgyyhN.png[/img] IRL reference: [img]https://i.imgur.com/g9R1KmH.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/mhMarS2.jpg[/img]
Hello Hello!

Currently looking for a variety of art of my cat, Socks, or my dnd character based on my cat, Socks Softpaws.

My current budget is: (can be adjusted)

500g
500kt

I would prefer not to spend all my budget in one place, but I am absolutely prepared to make that sacrifice.

Please leave a link or reference to your artwork, and your average pricing per piece so I can best evaluate where to spend my funds!

DND reference:
3LgyyhN.png
IRL reference:
g9R1KmH.jpg
mhMarS2.jpg
COKvr0f.pnghGulels.png
bump!
bump!
COKvr0f.pnghGulels.png
OH MY GOODNESS SO CUTE!!!!!!!! socks reminds me a lot of my own cat haha, i'd be glad to draw your little guy. here's some examples of my art! pricing depends on what you'd like but starting at 75kt/g for a sketched headshot :)
OH MY GOODNESS SO CUTE!!!!!!!! socks reminds me a lot of my own cat haha, i'd be glad to draw your little guy. here's some examples of my art! pricing depends on what you'd like but starting at 75kt/g for a sketched headshot :)
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
@DragonCloudBurst I'd love to see what you could do with my sweet boy! I would adore a headshot in your style.

How much would a headshot with lineart cost? :) color is not necessary but please let me know how much extra it would be in case I change my mind!
@DragonCloudBurst I'd love to see what you could do with my sweet boy! I would adore a headshot in your style.

How much would a headshot with lineart cost? :) color is not necessary but please let me know how much extra it would be in case I change my mind!
COKvr0f.pnghGulels.png
aw i'm glad to hear that people enjoy my style!! for lineart i'd say a total of 125kt/g and for flat colors probably 150kt/g ^^
aw i'm glad to hear that people enjoy my style!! for lineart i'd say a total of 125kt/g and for flat colors probably 150kt/g ^^
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
@DragonCloudBurst Amazing! I would love to see a lineart headshot! I will ponder the additional coloring for now. :))

Do you prefer payment before or after completion?
@DragonCloudBurst Amazing! I would love to see a lineart headshot! I will ponder the additional coloring for now. :))

Do you prefer payment before or after completion?
COKvr0f.pnghGulels.png
sounds good to me! typically when i do commissions, i take payment either after the fact or half up front and half after! after is probably easier though so that's cool with me ^^
sounds good to me! typically when i do commissions, i take payment either after the fact or half up front and half after! after is probably easier though so that's cool with me ^^
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
I could give this a shot! Here's my shop

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3316946
I could give this a shot! Here's my shop

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3316946
Sparked Outcasts Hatchery ~~~ Sparked Outcasts Subspecies Page ~~~ Art Shop
Omg I'm a softie (pun not intended) for dnd cats- my main dnd oc is a cat artificer! I have some examples here- most examples are humanoid but I put in the rough sketch of a cat oc I'm working on atm so you can get an idea of my feline style :) price would start at about 200g for a digital sketched headshot and go up from there
Omg I'm a softie (pun not intended) for dnd cats- my main dnd oc is a cat artificer! I have some examples here- most examples are humanoid but I put in the rough sketch of a cat oc I'm working on atm so you can get an idea of my feline style :) price would start at about 200g for a digital sketched headshot and go up from there
MuAIaYM.pngtumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.pnggiphy.gif
@Seisebby Omg! A fellow tabaxi enjoyer! I love the look of your feline style, and would ADORE a piece of my special guy, Socks Softpaws.

I would love a digitally sketched headshot. But just curious, how much extra would flat color be onto that sketch?

p.s. your artificer looks SO COOL!

p.p.s. do you prefer payment before or after? I'm fully prepared to pay to get this going as soon as possible xoxo
@Seisebby Omg! A fellow tabaxi enjoyer! I love the look of your feline style, and would ADORE a piece of my special guy, Socks Softpaws.

I would love a digitally sketched headshot. But just curious, how much extra would flat color be onto that sketch?

p.s. your artificer looks SO COOL!

p.p.s. do you prefer payment before or after? I'm fully prepared to pay to get this going as soon as possible xoxo
COKvr0f.pnghGulels.png
1 2