Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [TEMP CLOSED] Sketches PWYW
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@lemfolis mmh i haven't done it in a while, and it would definitively take me more than these sketches do...

did you already have something in mind, like some examples or references, or would i have free reign, just going off of vibes?
@lemfolis mmh i haven't done it in a while, and it would definitively take me more than these sketches do...

did you already have something in mind, like some examples or references, or would i have free reign, just going off of vibes?
dEe2UrM.png
C3gPKb3.png
sNuSVZA.png
56yqAPu.png
bVV6yhw.png
ll0CfnD.png
Jp7QW8F.png
@icehorsestar sure thing! :D
@icehorsestar sure thing! :D
dEe2UrM.png
C3gPKb3.png
sNuSVZA.png
56yqAPu.png
bVV6yhw.png
ll0CfnD.png
Jp7QW8F.png
@LetiziaJoi do you still have any slots open or are you all full?
@LetiziaJoi do you still have any slots open or are you all full?
OeUqX3f.png
@ashes13 still open ^^
@ashes13 still open ^^
dEe2UrM.png
C3gPKb3.png
sNuSVZA.png
56yqAPu.png
bVV6yhw.png
ll0CfnD.png
Jp7QW8F.png
@LetiziaJoi Awesome! I'd love to get a piece of this boy if possible https://imgur.com/a/P8It8MO
Don't need to worry about his armor refs unless you want to, I'd love to see what you come up with!

I saw that you'd rather be paid after, but do you have a preference for gems or treasure?
@LetiziaJoi Awesome! I'd love to get a piece of this boy if possible https://imgur.com/a/P8It8MO
Don't need to worry about his armor refs unless you want to, I'd love to see what you come up with!

I saw that you'd rather be paid after, but do you have a preference for gems or treasure?
OeUqX3f.png
@ashes13 oh sure thing! :D and gems would be my preference, but i really don't mind either ^^ (btw, love the in game references, dragon's dogma and bg3 characer creations really coming through for us artists XD )

my turn around time is a couple of weeks, i try to be faster but it really depends with how life and work go :')
@ashes13 oh sure thing! :D and gems would be my preference, but i really don't mind either ^^ (btw, love the in game references, dragon's dogma and bg3 characer creations really coming through for us artists XD )

my turn around time is a couple of weeks, i try to be faster but it really depends with how life and work go :')
dEe2UrM.png
C3gPKb3.png
sNuSVZA.png
56yqAPu.png
bVV6yhw.png
ll0CfnD.png
Jp7QW8F.png
@LetiziaJoi Sounds good! and yeah the dragon's dogma creator was honestly a lifesaver for me when it came to actually making his face how I picture him. BG3 is wonderful but only gets close with mods unfortunately (still no mod out there that's close to his actual horns T_T) Neither game lets me get his skin tone perfect but oh well, I take what I can get XD being able to give artists more refs has been great
@LetiziaJoi Sounds good! and yeah the dragon's dogma creator was honestly a lifesaver for me when it came to actually making his face how I picture him. BG3 is wonderful but only gets close with mods unfortunately (still no mod out there that's close to his actual horns T_T) Neither game lets me get his skin tone perfect but oh well, I take what I can get XD being able to give artists more refs has been great
OeUqX3f.png
@LetiziaJoi

You'd have free reign! I'd be happy to pay extra.

Since your slots are full I'm also fine with waiting until your next reopening^^
@LetiziaJoi

You'd have free reign! I'd be happy to pay extra.

Since your slots are full I'm also fine with waiting until your next reopening^^
hFZSb6U.png o» lemfolis
o» fr+3
o» shop
o» cauldron
o» wishlist
@lemfolis alright! i'll see what i can come up with :D feel free to link here or dm me which dragon ^^

since it has the design stage too, it miiiight take me like 3 weeks tops instead of 2? but as usual i'll try my best to be quicker than that!
@lemfolis alright! i'll see what i can come up with :D feel free to link here or dm me which dragon ^^

since it has the design stage too, it miiiight take me like 3 weeks tops instead of 2? but as usual i'll try my best to be quicker than that!
dEe2UrM.png
C3gPKb3.png
sNuSVZA.png
56yqAPu.png
bVV6yhw.png
ll0CfnD.png
Jp7QW8F.png
@Joi's sketches

Hello! I’m almost done with all the ongoing commissions from this thread, so i wanted to let you all know that i won’t open slots here for a while because I’ll be participating in shadow’s Foddart starting tomorrow! :D
I’ll be opening up both simple sketches and animations slots, so if you’re interested in a commission you can check this thread^v^
@Joi's sketches

Hello! I’m almost done with all the ongoing commissions from this thread, so i wanted to let you all know that i won’t open slots here for a while because I’ll be participating in shadow’s Foddart starting tomorrow! :D
I’ll be opening up both simple sketches and animations slots, so if you’re interested in a commission you can check this thread^v^
dEe2UrM.png
C3gPKb3.png
sNuSVZA.png
56yqAPu.png
bVV6yhw.png
ll0CfnD.png
Jp7QW8F.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9