Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LEAP] Water & Ice Foddart - Closed
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 48 49
@sm06sm your art will be processed after you give me 16 more levels before the push is over!

@PtolemyII friendly reminder that you owe me 116 levels!

@lilydragonqueen starting on your commission now!

@sm06sm your art will be processed after you give me 16 more levels before the push is over!

@PtolemyII friendly reminder that you owe me 116 levels!

@lilydragonqueen starting on your commission now!

nAMgJOV.png camilo | they/it
.wishlist
.about me
.skin shop
.hatchery
@pikammd here's your art if you missed it https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3317998/27#post_56327628

and @hiriajuu here's yours!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3317998/23#post_56320746
@pikammd here's your art if you missed it https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3317998/27#post_56327628

and @hiriajuu here's yours!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3317998/23#post_56320746
nAMgJOV.png camilo | they/it
.wishlist
.about me
.skin shop
.hatchery
@AchromaticPossum tysm yes!!! sry i reacted late i got hit with a nigthmarish migraine in the past few days hjkhgkjdf :"D i love it sm!!! <3
@AchromaticPossum tysm yes!!! sry i reacted late i got hit with a nigthmarish migraine in the past few days hjkhgkjdf :"D i love it sm!!! <3
he/they

adult
eng/hun
Encapsulated Mist
Now the night is coming to an end.
The sun will rise,
and we will try again.
Stay alive, stay alive, for me.
Bottled Bones
@CaptainDrakken Just finished recording the levels you sent. There are [i][b]240 levels remaining[/b][/i] on your order with winterbright. [emoji=ice rune size=1]
@CaptainDrakken

Just finished recording the levels you sent.
There are 240 levels remaining on your order with winterbright.
85942727.png push hub
@Emmahaa

The total for her is 130 levels, please! :)

@Yellllowstar

The total is 220 levels, please! :)
@Emmahaa

The total for her is 130 levels, please! :)

@Yellllowstar

The total is 220 levels, please! :)
QoTJm7C.pnglvePOiL.gifNRWZIK9.png
@theresilence Sending over 30 levels for ComplainingCat
@theresilence Sending over 30 levels for ComplainingCat
MRs2Zyj.png
@AchromaticPossum I checked yesterday with @Azurine who said everything was accounted for?

Also went back and counted everything on the sheet, it adds up to 1,000 levels. I did not miscount, nor did Azurine.
@AchromaticPossum I checked yesterday with @Azurine who said everything was accounted for?

Also went back and counted everything on the sheet, it adds up to 1,000 levels. I did not miscount, nor did Azurine.
aP34GRw.png
@Mythdancer - Everything looks good! That'll be 25 levels each for a total of 50 levels! Please send to an attendant when you're ready c:
@Mythdancer - Everything looks good! That'll be 25 levels each for a total of 50 levels! Please send to an attendant when you're ready c:
A badge from Water Flight 2022 Soup-bowl. Tortilla soup in a green bowl with a design of an imperial dragon face on the frontXjQwdJY.gifHA8DM8L.gifPGfmmbA.gifxuhxqR0.png
@Doozie Thank you for your order request!

I can add the skin for an additional 15 levels, which would make your total 25 (base) + 25 (base) + 15 = 65 levels total. If that works, please send levels to an attendant when you're ready.

These are likely limited to this event. If WaterDom has another frog-themed event they may make a re-appearance, but I won't be offering them up for public sale. There is no limit to the number you can order. If you don't anticipate being able to train enough levels for the number you want, send me a message and we can try to work something else out.
@Doozie Thank you for your order request!

I can add the skin for an additional 15 levels, which would make your total 25 (base) + 25 (base) + 15 = 65 levels total. If that works, please send levels to an attendant when you're ready.

These are likely limited to this event. If WaterDom has another frog-themed event they may make a re-appearance, but I won't be offering them up for public sale. There is no limit to the number you can order. If you don't anticipate being able to train enough levels for the number you want, send me a message and we can try to work something else out.
A badge from Water Flight 2022 Soup-bowl. Tortilla soup in a green bowl with a design of an imperial dragon face on the frontXjQwdJY.gifHA8DM8L.gifPGfmmbA.gifxuhxqR0.png
Alright, I have logged everything that came in overnight! This is just a quick update for folks who sent in overnight of where they're at!

@BarbaraFett You have 74 levels left!

@Yellllowstar You have 80 levels left!

@KursedCurtain You have 83 levels left!
Alright, I have logged everything that came in overnight! This is just a quick update for folks who sent in overnight of where they're at!

@BarbaraFett You have 74 levels left!

@Yellllowstar You have 80 levels left!

@KursedCurtain You have 83 levels left!
92bcc7d7d689fe286303c49e683f598a68d2fe58.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 48 49