Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | BeoSplit's Art Shop
1 2 3
bump :3
Bump :D
Bump :D
@SplitDecisions
Hi! love your art. Do you take bribes? I don't have quite enough treasure to get what I'd like but you can have literally all of my items, I've been trying to turn this account into art for ages. Notably eggs, fest stuff + currency, and most of the clanbound galore gifts.
@SplitDecisions
Hi! love your art. Do you take bribes? I don't have quite enough treasure to get what I'd like but you can have literally all of my items, I've been trying to turn this account into art for ages. Notably eggs, fest stuff + currency, and most of the clanbound galore gifts.
@DeusExAltum
Aww thank ye :D
Sure! What were you thinking of?
@DeusExAltum
Aww thank ye :D
Sure! What were you thinking of?
@SplitDecisions
I made https://toyhou.se/25690949.rubicon and https://toyhou.se/25690959.solenoid recently and I crave more art of them together. On a dinner date maybe. Idk if that counts as ship art but I have other ideas too. Lined, colored halfbodies. Maybe with background depending on how many items you want. Would you be okay with ship art here?
@SplitDecisions
I made https://toyhou.se/25690949.rubicon and https://toyhou.se/25690959.solenoid recently and I crave more art of them together. On a dinner date maybe. Idk if that counts as ship art but I have other ideas too. Lined, colored halfbodies. Maybe with background depending on how many items you want. Would you be okay with ship art here?
@DeusExAltum
OMG SHIP ART? I love doing ship art! Absolutely! I'd love to draw these two! They seem like such awesome dudes- do you have any basic personalities I should keep in mind while drawing them?

Alright recap: Line/colored half body, with a detailed background- that would be 47$/4700kg so whatever is equal in value to that :D
@DeusExAltum
OMG SHIP ART? I love doing ship art! Absolutely! I'd love to draw these two! They seem like such awesome dudes- do you have any basic personalities I should keep in mind while drawing them?

Alright recap: Line/colored half body, with a detailed background- that would be 47$/4700kg so whatever is equal in value to that :D
Rubicon is often described as pathetic and helpless and perpetually about to start sobbing, but he gets a lot more confident over the story. At the point of first dinner date he'd be suspicious of Solenoid, shy, easily flustered and ready to kill at a moment's notice. Also note that his cybernetics are based on Adam Jensen of deus ex if you need better hand refs. He'd probably be wearing a generic red or yellow suit, but you can keep him in the hoodie if you want.
Solenoid is confident, manipulative and more in love than he likes to admit. Fancy little man with a love of beating people to death with crowbars and not enough strength to actually do it. A cross between a silicon valley techbro and a 1600s prince. Note that his eyes are cybernetic blue with rings around the pupil and iris (zoom in on the headshot, it's not the easiest thing to see)

How is 189 shimmering pinecones, a nocturne, earth and arcane egg, a conflagrant halo, a friend anole, an enchanted stag and an enchanted cat necklace, 233 banded snails, the 2017 glowing inkcap skin, the 2019 enchanted collector skin and 3150kt? Should I replace any of those items?
Rubicon is often described as pathetic and helpless and perpetually about to start sobbing, but he gets a lot more confident over the story. At the point of first dinner date he'd be suspicious of Solenoid, shy, easily flustered and ready to kill at a moment's notice. Also note that his cybernetics are based on Adam Jensen of deus ex if you need better hand refs. He'd probably be wearing a generic red or yellow suit, but you can keep him in the hoodie if you want.
Solenoid is confident, manipulative and more in love than he likes to admit. Fancy little man with a love of beating people to death with crowbars and not enough strength to actually do it. A cross between a silicon valley techbro and a 1600s prince. Note that his eyes are cybernetic blue with rings around the pupil and iris (zoom in on the headshot, it's not the easiest thing to see)

How is 189 shimmering pinecones, a nocturne, earth and arcane egg, a conflagrant halo, a friend anole, an enchanted stag and an enchanted cat necklace, 233 banded snails, the 2017 glowing inkcap skin, the 2019 enchanted collector skin and 3150kt? Should I replace any of those items?
@DeusExAltum
Aww! How sweet!!sounds like this date is gonna have a lot of blushing XD

That sounds perfect!
@DeusExAltum
Aww! How sweet!!sounds like this date is gonna have a lot of blushing XD

That sounds perfect!
Bump ^w^
Bump ^w^
1 2 3