Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Mashed Brain [PWYW & RLC][OPEN]
1 2 3 4
[center]Hello, everyone... I have no idea what this website is like anymore and want to learn how to play for fun. IN THE MEANTIME. I have an experimental style that I'd like to practice! All I ask is that you not lowball me [emoji=green gem size=1] Feel free to leave any tips on how to use this site haha [b]Treasure or Gems[/b] are perfectly fine, I don't inherently have a preference! [b]RLC definitely takes priority![/b] If you'd like to see more styles for RLC, I have a toyhouse thread of it [b][url=https://toyhou.se/~forums/71.art-marketplace/70685.an-a-r-t-shop-starring-mosh-open-]here[/url][/b][/center] [b][u]THINGS TO NOTE[/u][/b](rules??) [emoji=acorn size=1] [LIST] [*]01. Don't be a jerk/violate the ToS. [*]02. Don't steal art. [*]03. I can refuse your request for any reason. [*]04. Feel free to contact me for an update on a piece POLITELY. I usually finish art quickly, but occasionally stuff happens and I'm very forgetful, so I'm okay with reminders. [*]05. ALL MAJOR ART CORRECTIONS WILL NOT HAPPEN AFTER THE SKETCH PHASE, so make sure you look carefully at the sketch/refined sketch WIPs! Color changes are fine, within reason! [*]06. You can credit me on various platforms: mawshaye(toyhouse, tumblr, twitter, instagram, and artfol) and Moshlert(deviantart) [*]07. I'm not okay with NFTs or AI art. [/LIST] Feel free to ask any questions~ | [url=https://linktr.ee/Moshler]Linktree[/url] |
Hello, everyone... I have no idea what this website is like anymore and want to learn how to play for fun. IN THE MEANTIME. I have an experimental style that I'd like to practice! All I ask is that you not lowball me

Feel free to leave any tips on how to use this site haha
Treasure or Gems are perfectly fine, I don't inherently have a preference!
RLC definitely takes priority!
If you'd like to see more styles for RLC, I have a toyhouse thread of it here

THINGS TO NOTE(rules??)
  • 01. Don't be a jerk/violate the ToS.
  • 02. Don't steal art.
  • 03. I can refuse your request for any reason.
  • 04. Feel free to contact me for an update on a piece POLITELY. I usually finish art quickly, but occasionally stuff happens and I'm very forgetful, so I'm okay with reminders.
  • 05. ALL MAJOR ART CORRECTIONS WILL NOT HAPPEN AFTER THE SKETCH PHASE, so make sure you look carefully at the sketch/refined sketch WIPs! Color changes are fine, within reason!
  • 06. You can credit me on various platforms: mawshaye(toyhouse, tumblr, twitter, instagram, and artfol) and Moshlert(deviantart)
  • 07. I'm not okay with NFTs or AI art.

Feel free to ask any questions~

| Linktree |

[center][emoji=green gem size=1][b][u]WILL [/u]draw[/b][emoji=green gem size=1] Pretty much anything that isn't on the won't list. A few examples are: Any gender Mecha Anthros/furries Animals Couples [emoji=red gem size=1][b][u]WON'T [/u]draw[/b] [emoji=red gem size=1] NSFW or anything offensive(examples being: racist/homophobic/etc.) (ask if you're unsure if something is offensive!)[/center] [b]RLC SLOTS[/b] 01 | open 02 | open [b]TREASURE/GEM SLOT[/b] 01 | Minones | 7kg | Half-body couple [right]WAITLIST lemfolis [/right]
WILL draw

Pretty much anything that isn't on the won't list.

A few examples are:

Any gender

Mecha

Anthros/furries

Animals

Couples

WON'T draw

NSFW or anything offensive(examples being: racist/homophobic/etc.)

(ask if you're unsure if something is offensive!)

RLC SLOTS

01 | open

02 | open

TREASURE/GEM SLOT

01 | Minones | 7kg | Half-body couple

WAITLIST

lemfolis
[center][emoji=blue star size=1][b]SAMPLES[/b][emoji=blue star size=1] [img]https://i.imgur.com/prRwRZz.png[/img] [b]!!Prices!![/b] PWYW for gems/treasure **general offer seems to be 4-5k gems for a full-body!** [b]RLC [/b] $45 | Full-body $30 | Thigh-up $20 | Bust-up All of them will be resized to be bigger as well as the smaller version if requested! You can also request to have a transparent BG version! **every piece will come with a background, so if you have a suggestion of a scene let me know! [img]https://i.imgur.com/q1BioEb.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/jkDaqjK.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/auUQHh9.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/j75QAzH.png[/img][/center] Order form (optional) [code]Blessed, plz look. [b]Username:[/b] [b]References:[/b] (picture or description refs of your character/avatar) [b]Currency[/b] (RLC or treasure/gems) [b]Offer:[/b](total of $$) [b]Size:[/b] Bust-up/full-body/whatever [b]Background:[/b] (either a suggestion or N/A) [b]Do you want a transparent background also?:[/b] (yes/no) [b]Extra:[/b][/code]
SAMPLES

prRwRZz.png
!!Prices!!

PWYW for gems/treasure
**general offer seems to be 4-5k gems for a full-body!**

RLC
$45 | Full-body
$30 | Thigh-up
$20 | Bust-up
All of them will be resized to be bigger as well as the smaller version if requested! You can also request to have a transparent BG version!
**every piece will come with a background, so if you have a suggestion of a scene let me know!

q1BioEb.pngjkDaqjK.png
auUQHh9.png
j75QAzH.png

Order form
(optional)
Code:
Blessed, plz look. [b]Username:[/b] [b]References:[/b] (picture or description refs of your character/avatar) [b]Currency[/b] (RLC or treasure/gems) [b]Offer:[/b](total of $$) [b]Size:[/b] Bust-up/full-body/whatever [b]Background:[/b] (either a suggestion or N/A) [b]Do you want a transparent background also?:[/b] (yes/no) [b]Extra:[/b]
[center][emoji=pink star size=1] [b]UPDATES [/b][emoji=pink star size=1][/center] [b]Update 2/1/24[/b] - Opening the shop!! Welcome all! [b]Update 3/29/24[/b] - Taking a bit of a break to recoup! Thanks for all the support so far, everyone! [b]Update 5/3/24[/b] - Added a RLC price for the art style!! I think I've gotten it figured out at this point haha
UPDATES

Update 2/1/24 - Opening the shop!! Welcome all!

Update 3/29/24 - Taking a bit of a break to recoup! Thanks for all the support so far, everyone!

Update 5/3/24 - Added a RLC price for the art style!! I think I've gotten it figured out at this point haha
[center][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1][b]OPEN[/b][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1][/center] Welcome all!
OPEN

Welcome all!
Hello!! Your art is so nice!! I'd love art of my two gals if you're still open! Thank you so much for your time!!

Username: Octobrush
References:
Cami and Luci
Eye Reference for Cami (since it's covered in her ref): here
Toyhouse profiles with more examples/outfits: https://toyhou.se/22812267.cami and https://toyhou.se/22812283.luci
Offer: 8kg for both if that works for you?
Size: Would couple art of the two work? I'm open to separate images if you prefer that as well!! Either half bodies or fullbodies of them are okay!! Its whatever you think that works better for them?
Background: You can have artistic freedom!!
Extra: You're welcome to have creative freedom with them and also give them different outfits than what they have on their refs! Any on their toyhouse profiles work but I'd love if you made new outfits for them (totally optional though no worries!!)!!
Hello!! Your art is so nice!! I'd love art of my two gals if you're still open! Thank you so much for your time!!

Username: Octobrush
References:
Cami and Luci
Eye Reference for Cami (since it's covered in her ref): here
Toyhouse profiles with more examples/outfits: https://toyhou.se/22812267.cami and https://toyhou.se/22812283.luci
Offer: 8kg for both if that works for you?
Size: Would couple art of the two work? I'm open to separate images if you prefer that as well!! Either half bodies or fullbodies of them are okay!! Its whatever you think that works better for them?
Background: You can have artistic freedom!!
Extra: You're welcome to have creative freedom with them and also give them different outfits than what they have on their refs! Any on their toyhouse profiles work but I'd love if you made new outfits for them (totally optional though no worries!!)!!
Buying art/written work of my chars for t/g here uwu
LIo8D8G.gif

C5V5o0z.png

tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png

Searching for an unbred 5 digit gen one!

Searching for an unbred light flight 5 digit gen one!
Offering one Solar Blades to anyone who can find me someone willing to sell!

~*~
Liquidating stuff here!

@Octobrush
That sounds great! I hadn't thought about it this time around, but yeah couple art is fine! THANK YOU FOR THE COMPLIMENTS! I think I'll do full-bodies HMM
Could you let me know what typically goes does for the payment process? is it up front or are there trades on here? I DON'T REMEMBER.
@Octobrush
That sounds great! I hadn't thought about it this time around, but yeah couple art is fine! THANK YOU FOR THE COMPLIMENTS! I think I'll do full-bodies HMM
Could you let me know what typically goes does for the payment process? is it up front or are there trades on here? I DON'T REMEMBER.
Thank you so much!!!

Apologize for the wall of text qwq!! Please do take this with a grain of salt! It's just what I've noticed from artists I've commissioned but it's not set in stone to follow any of these either!

It honestly depends on each artist? Normally the most popular option I see is artists requesting payment upfront or payment after the sketch is approved (if you wished to do that). Sometimes artists will ask for half payment first and the other half once the art is complete (but before it gets sent to the commissioner), but I've seen more of the former!! Occasionally I see artist ask for a CR to be sent and they don't accept until right before they send the completed art!

There is a CR (crossroads) option where people can send the gems/treasure and you can accept it whenever you'd like? This tends to be the more popular way of payment however while you can't send the CR unless you have the funds on hand, if the sender spends the funds before you can accept it, then you won't be able to receive the payment until the sender corrects the issue (usually its an accident when this happens so CRs are still is the more popular option for artists). A PM (private mesaage) will take the senders funds directly from them and send it to you so you wouldn't have to worry about that, but some artists find PMs harder to keep track of.

Ultimately it's up to you how you wish to handle the payment process and I'm more than happy to pay however you prefer!
Thank you so much!!!

Apologize for the wall of text qwq!! Please do take this with a grain of salt! It's just what I've noticed from artists I've commissioned but it's not set in stone to follow any of these either!

It honestly depends on each artist? Normally the most popular option I see is artists requesting payment upfront or payment after the sketch is approved (if you wished to do that). Sometimes artists will ask for half payment first and the other half once the art is complete (but before it gets sent to the commissioner), but I've seen more of the former!! Occasionally I see artist ask for a CR to be sent and they don't accept until right before they send the completed art!

There is a CR (crossroads) option where people can send the gems/treasure and you can accept it whenever you'd like? This tends to be the more popular way of payment however while you can't send the CR unless you have the funds on hand, if the sender spends the funds before you can accept it, then you won't be able to receive the payment until the sender corrects the issue (usually its an accident when this happens so CRs are still is the more popular option for artists). A PM (private mesaage) will take the senders funds directly from them and send it to you so you wouldn't have to worry about that, but some artists find PMs harder to keep track of.

Ultimately it's up to you how you wish to handle the payment process and I'm more than happy to pay however you prefer!
Buying art/written work of my chars for t/g here uwu
LIo8D8G.gif

C5V5o0z.png

Searching for an unbred 5 digit gen one!

~*~
Liquidating stuff here!

@octobrush
OH i don't mind the long message! That's very helpful I think perhaps the crossroads option is what I did last time! Thanks a million, just send a trade there or let me know if I'm supposed to first!
@octobrush
OH i don't mind the long message! That's very helpful I think perhaps the crossroads option is what I did last time! Thanks a million, just send a trade there or let me know if I'm supposed to first!
Bump! I was out and about for a week or so and I'M BACK NOW. Hope everyone had a good weekend
Bump! I was out and about for a week or so and I'M BACK NOW. Hope everyone had a good weekend
1 2 3 4