Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] doodle chibis for 800g/kt!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Username: AwkwardTrash
Reference + Link: Mattie
Specific details or notes: it's not very clear in the image, but she's just wearing black shoes/sneakers/boots! feel free to change or simplify the design on her shirt
Username: AwkwardTrash
Reference + Link: Mattie
Specific details or notes: it's not very clear in the image, but she's just wearing black shoes/sneakers/boots! feel free to change or simplify the design on her shirt
BkLX97a.png
FObX7rS.pngnWiQNX9.pngrix3ppo.png
ZwbGqUa.pngll0CfnD.png
Username: MxNightingale
Reference/Link: If possible could I please get something of this guy? Happy to choose someone else though if he doesn't catch your interest!
Specific details or notes: Nothing specific to note, feel free to include or not include the wings!
Username: MxNightingale
Reference/Link: If possible could I please get something of this guy? Happy to choose someone else though if he doesn't catch your interest!
Specific details or notes: Nothing specific to note, feel free to include or not include the wings!

XeY5rF6.png
eIK5iG7.png
J7D1quC.png
YMPbu9R.png
kgy6Iwe.png
@Jekra @AwkwardTrash @MxNightingale all three of you have been added to the queue! thank you! :]

edit (these have been going quick so i had to put that in real fast omg): feel free to send payment whenever, or if you'd like to do a mixture of payments/barter with items, or have any other questions, please let me know below, thank you :]
@Jekra @AwkwardTrash @MxNightingale all three of you have been added to the queue! thank you! :]

edit (these have been going quick so i had to put that in real fast omg): feel free to send payment whenever, or if you'd like to do a mixture of payments/barter with items, or have any other questions, please let me know below, thank you :]
desforumguy95.png___________
PHYTODRAGON
les.png they/them | fr+2 nb.png
FRC art shop
other stuff goes here. eventually
___________tyforumguy95.png
So pretty! [edit: was too slow… perhaps I can be added to a wait list ;-;] Username: PricklySnoots Reference: No particular pose in mind. Link to dragon or OC (if applicable): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/8737802][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/87379/8737802_350.png[/img][/url] Specific details or notes: Would like the two of them in the same drawing. Let me know if that costs extra.
So pretty!

[edit: was too slow… perhaps I can be added to a wait list ;-;]

Username: PricklySnoots
Reference: No particular pose in mind.
Link to dragon or OC (if applicable):
8737802_350.png
Specific details or notes: Would like the two of them in the same drawing. Let me know if that costs extra.
@PricklySnoots i can let you know first thing the next time these open up if you'd like! also since the second subject (i'm assuming the smaller dragon depicted on the skin) is relatively simple i won't charge extra :]
@PricklySnoots i can let you know first thing the next time these open up if you'd like! also since the second subject (i'm assuming the smaller dragon depicted on the skin) is relatively simple i won't charge extra :]
PHYTODRAGON
FRC art shop
@phytodragon

Thank-you!
@phytodragon

Thank-you!
ah i was asleep when you opened lol x,) hope i can catch a slot next time!
ah i was asleep when you opened lol x,) hope i can catch a slot next time!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@phyto's chibi shop pinglist!

price bump + increased the amount of slots, hopefully to give more people a chance. four slots currently open!
@phyto's chibi shop pinglist!

price bump + increased the amount of slots, hopefully to give more people a chance. four slots currently open!
PHYTODRAGON
FRC art shop
@phytodragon Username: SunsetWaltz Link to dragon or OC (if applicable):[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79292940][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/792930/79292940_350.png[/img][/url] Specific details or notes: n/a
@phytodragon
Username: SunsetWaltz
Link to dragon or OC (if applicable):79292940_350.png
Specific details or notes: n/a
hIMo3xJ.png f4iXRVq.png
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.png
FObX7rS.png
DxCICZ1.png
@SunsetWaltz added to the queue!
@SunsetWaltz added to the queue!