Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (OPEN) my art shop!
1 2 3
[center][size=5] hello!! welcome to my art shop![/center] [center]I like to draw furries a lot, so I'm excited to finally offer some comms! ^_^[/center] [center][b]TOS (terms of service)[/b][/center] [LIST=1] [*] you [b]must[/b] have a reference for your character, no exceptions [*] send the payment (through Crossroads) after you have approved the sketch, I will continue the drawing after accepting the CR [*] payment can include a mix of gems/treasure or any item from [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84689637]my wishlist[/url] [*] final pieces will be sent through a google drive link [*] [b]what i will draw:[/b] furries, humanoids/humans, neopets, mild/simple gore. [*] [b]what i wont draw:[/b] complex mecha/robots, thats really it [/LIST] ------- [center][b]icons[/b] [img]https://i.ibb.co/B3SHzJY/Untitled-Artwork-2.jpg[/img] 400g/400kt, turnaround time is around a week, markings can be lined or just with color. [center]Icon form:[/center] [quote] Character reference link/dragon page: Expression: (SIMPLE) Background idea: Extra notes or details?[/quote] [b]fullbodies[/b] [img]https://i.ibb.co/X7pqxd6/Untitled-Artwork.jpg[/img] 1000g/1000kt, turnaround time is around 3~ weeks, markings can be lined or just with color. [center]Fullbody form:[/center] [quote] Character reference link/dragon page: Pose: (SIMPLE) Background idea: Expression: Extra notes or details?[/quote]
hello!! welcome to my art shop!
I like to draw furries a lot, so I'm excited to finally offer some comms! ^_^
TOS (terms of service)
  1. you must have a reference for your character, no exceptions
  2. send the payment (through Crossroads) after you have approved the sketch, I will continue the drawing after accepting the CR
  3. payment can include a mix of gems/treasure or any item from my wishlist
  4. final pieces will be sent through a google drive link
  5. what i will draw: furries, humanoids/humans, neopets, mild/simple gore.
  6. what i wont draw: complex mecha/robots, thats really it

icons

Untitled-Artwork-2.jpg

400g/400kt, turnaround time is around a week, markings can be lined or just with color.
Icon form:
Quote:
Character reference link/dragon page:
Expression:
(SIMPLE) Background idea:
Extra notes or details?

fullbodies

Untitled-Artwork.jpg

1000g/1000kt, turnaround time is around 3~ weeks, markings can be lined or just with color.
Fullbody form:
Quote:
Character reference link/dragon page:
Pose:
(SIMPLE) Background idea:
Expression:
Extra notes or details?
lCK29fT.pngfkWjutW.pngFObX7rS.pngyPlj8ew.png7QPP3Mi.png
QUEUE (2/5)
  1. @Knighterrors - fullbody
  2. @Mayzel - icon
QUEUE (2/5)
  1. @Knighterrors - fullbody
  2. @Mayzel - icon
e
e
@s1ngleCelledguy
I'm not looking for art right now but I just came across your shop, and noticed your prices and wanted to make sure you're not undercharging yourself;

the average exchange rate for gems vs treasure is actually around 1:1000, so if you're charging 200g for a piece then your treasure rate should probably be around 200,000t/200kt rather than 10kt!

and if you are pricing like this because you need treasure more than gems, you can always go to the currency exchange hub in the items for sale forum, where people will be willing to exchange your gems for their treasure at the same rate of 1:1000!

I just didn't want to see you get severely undercharged if you didn't know about these, since I've seen it happen before!
@s1ngleCelledguy
I'm not looking for art right now but I just came across your shop, and noticed your prices and wanted to make sure you're not undercharging yourself;

the average exchange rate for gems vs treasure is actually around 1:1000, so if you're charging 200g for a piece then your treasure rate should probably be around 200,000t/200kt rather than 10kt!

and if you are pricing like this because you need treasure more than gems, you can always go to the currency exchange hub in the items for sale forum, where people will be willing to exchange your gems for their treasure at the same rate of 1:1000!

I just didn't want to see you get severely undercharged if you didn't know about these, since I've seen it happen before!
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
@arawoods OOOOOH i didnt realize thats how the conversion was lol....thanks so much!!!!
@arawoods OOOOOH i didnt realize thats how the conversion was lol....thanks so much!!!!
Oh your style is so pleasing to look at! book illustration vibe… i’d love to get an icon of my sona!
Arlo
Oh your style is so pleasing to look at! book illustration vibe… i’d love to get an icon of my sona!
Arlo
zVzI8uZ.jpg
@izzwizzz YESSSSSSSS YAY YOUR SONA IS SO CUTE.....I'm so excited to make you this!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll probably send the sketch some point at 16-18:00 FR time ^_^
@izzwizzz YESSSSSSSS YAY YOUR SONA IS SO CUTE.....I'm so excited to make you this!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll probably send the sketch some point at 16-18:00 FR time ^_^
@izzwizzz ok sorry I didnt realize how busy I would be today lol......expect it by the end of tomorrow!! so sorry for the delay
@izzwizzz ok sorry I didnt realize how busy I would be today lol......expect it by the end of tomorrow!! so sorry for the delay
that’s completely okay, take your time!!
that’s completely okay, take your time!!
zVzI8uZ.jpg
1 2 3