Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Woe's Winter Writing (lore) - CLOSED
1 2 3
@raiGN 65kt/g sounds good but I can do 100kt/g because I know that writing stuff may be difficult. I want something more with his trauma or even some really short dialogue scenes/or his thoughts about things if possible <3 Do I pay now?
@raiGN 65kt/g sounds good but I can do 100kt/g because I know that writing stuff may be difficult. I want something more with his trauma or even some really short dialogue scenes/or his thoughts about things if possible <3 Do I pay now?
NB43KMu.png
@Techmox Okay, I can go more into detail like that! Feel free to send payment whenever you'd like, I may take a little bit to get through other orders so it'll probably be a day or two before I can start working on yours.
@Techmox Okay, I can go more into detail like that! Feel free to send payment whenever you'd like, I may take a little bit to get through other orders so it'll probably be a day or two before I can start working on yours.
Feel free to reach out if you ever want to talk about anything! I'm always happy to listen
I love them!! thank you so much c: I'll definitely be back in the future when I figure out more dragons that I want haikus for!
I love them!! thank you so much c: I'll definitely be back in the future when I figure out more dragons that I want haikus for!
gVgjqGa.png ..................................
kiralia.
she / her
FR+2
art shophatchery
@Kiralia yay! Hope to see you soon :)
@Kiralia yay! Hope to see you soon :)
Feel free to reach out if you ever want to talk about anything! I'm always happy to listen
PS: New pinglist, yay!
PS: New pinglist, yay!
@raiGN
OH MY GOSH IT'S AMAZING!!!!! I'm just stunned, it captures Cinnabar so well and I loved reading it <3
I don't mind at all if you use her poem as an example/link her to it, your writing is amazing!!!
Happy holidays!
@raiGN
OH MY GOSH IT'S AMAZING!!!!! I'm just stunned, it captures Cinnabar so well and I loved reading it <3
I don't mind at all if you use her poem as an example/link her to it, your writing is amazing!!!
Happy holidays!
4ok1TmX.png
@ReptilianGold thank you so so much omg!! I'm so happy you like it :) Happy holidays, have a lovely night (or whatever time it is over there lol)!!
@ReptilianGold thank you so so much omg!! I'm so happy you like it :) Happy holidays, have a lovely night (or whatever time it is over there lol)!!
1 2 3