Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | open! tirtouga's art & lore [USD/FRC]
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31
@BoatBud

Aw man I know the feeling,, that was me until foddart

And aHHH I just realised there was a major flaw in my calcs,, I included the base sketch price by accident :( new calcs below!

bust sketch extra colour price = 200g
chibi sketch extra colour price = 265g

new total:
just laura and luna - 200x2 = 400g
with echo - 200x3+265 = 865g

I'm so sorry ;-; omg I knew something was off but I couldn't figure out what,,
@BoatBud

Aw man I know the feeling,, that was me until foddart

And aHHH I just realised there was a major flaw in my calcs,, I included the base sketch price by accident :( new calcs below!

bust sketch extra colour price = 200g
chibi sketch extra colour price = 265g

new total:
just laura and luna - 200x2 = 400g
with echo - 200x3+265 = 865g

I'm so sorry ;-; omg I knew something was off but I couldn't figure out what,,
Tirtouga | FR +16 | she/her

Oh! Well, that makes it a lot easier on my wallet LMAO

I'll send you the payment for one of the busts as soon as I convert my treasure to gems, and for the rest I'll just hit you up as I yeet more dergs :D
Oh! Well, that makes it a lot easier on my wallet LMAO

I'll send you the payment for one of the busts as soon as I convert my treasure to gems, and for the rest I'll just hit you up as I yeet more dergs :D
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
@BoatBud

Yeah for sure LOL, there's no way a 1k price tag for adding colour should be realistic ^^"

No problem! Lunar New Year is coming up so I probably will be a bit slower to deliver as well.
@BoatBud

Yeah for sure LOL, there's no way a 1k price tag for adding colour should be realistic ^^"

No problem! Lunar New Year is coming up so I probably will be a bit slower to deliver as well.

@BoatBud Here you go! (PS I am very sorry for always using Luna and Laura as my lighting test subjects... every single time I draw them I use a different shading method ;v;) [img]https://i.imgur.com/OmBkphL.png[/img]
@BoatBud

Here you go! (PS I am very sorry for always using Luna and Laura as my lighting test subjects... every single time I draw them I use a different shading method ;v;)

OmBkphL.png

^
^

:0!!! Look at my girl!!!

I'm glad my comms are helping you learn more techniques :D I think you reflected the spotlight/stage light feel pretty well with this one^^
:0!!! Look at my girl!!!

I'm glad my comms are helping you learn more techniques :D I think you reflected the spotlight/stage light feel pretty well with this one^^
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
@BoatBud

Ahhh you could tell? That's so reassuring :"D
@BoatBud

Ahhh you could tell? That's so reassuring :"D

@BoatBud Laura is out in the sun [s]touching grass[/s] :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/eBfIoeL.png[/img]
@BoatBud

Laura is out in the sun touching grass :D

eBfIoeL.png

[b]character link/picture:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/21029344]Link to dragon will full design[/url] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=21029344&skin=0&apparel=1395,21871,9219,13800,2332&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]sketch/lined:[/b] Lined [b]type (headshot, bust etc):[/b] CHIBI [b]no colour/colour/shaded:[/b] Color and shading [b]details i should know:[/b] The image is the main apparel I'd like included, but if it's too cluttered I really only need to keep the hat and bow, if anything else is cluttering the design let me know and I can take it off. [b]specific requests (if none, leave blank):[/b][b][/b]
character link/picture:
Link to dragon will full design
dragon?did=21029344&skin=0&apparel=1395,21871,9219,13800,2332&xt=dressing.png
sketch/lined: Lined
type (headshot, bust etc): CHIBI
no colour/colour/shaded: Color and shading
details i should know: The image is the main apparel I'd like included, but if it's too cluttered I really only need to keep the hat and bow, if anything else is cluttering the design let me know and I can take it off.
specific requests (if none, leave blank):
Dragon Leveling 1-25
PWYW Gen 1's
@Raan

Hey! Thanks for visiting c: your order has been noted, that will be $12 or 1200g! Will you be paying in USD or FRC?
@Raan

Hey! Thanks for visiting c: your order has been noted, that will be $12 or 1200g! Will you be paying in USD or FRC?

1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31