Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Mads Comms!!
1 2 3 4
@piecrust

Sounds good!! The slot will be open for u when ur ready <3
@piecrust

Sounds good!! The slot will be open for u when ur ready <3
impgif-base-ganymede.gif
@GothGhidorah

Heres the order for 2 dragons!

Username: Piecrust
Dragon ID: 3888539 and 3888538
Payment: eggs!
Commission Style: black and white bust please
Do you want to be contacted for additional details?: sure!

The dragons are ancient breeds so they don't wear apparel, but there are skins on them. I would prefer the skins be drawn on with the rest of the lines if possible, if it's extra let me know!
@GothGhidorah

Heres the order for 2 dragons!

Username: Piecrust
Dragon ID: 3888539 and 3888538
Payment: eggs!
Commission Style: black and white bust please
Do you want to be contacted for additional details?: sure!

The dragons are ancient breeds so they don't wear apparel, but there are skins on them. I would prefer the skins be drawn on with the rest of the lines if possible, if it's extra let me know!
blucbcrry_sept_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dcnpaek.gif
@Piecrust

Received!! Will be updating u in the queue and pming you for additional info momentarily <3 the skins are more than fine to be incorporated into the piece no additional cost!
@Piecrust

Received!! Will be updating u in the queue and pming you for additional info momentarily <3 the skins are more than fine to be incorporated into the piece no additional cost!
impgif-base-ganymede.gif
Final bump for the chests sale, ends after tonight’s rollover!
Final bump for the chests sale, ends after tonight’s rollover!
impgif-base-ganymede.gif
Username: Gubyub Dragon ID:#86866626 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86866626][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/868667/86866626_350.png[/img][/url] Payment: Trade Commission Style: Black and white Do you want to be contacted for additional details?:No, I'm good :P Thank you!
Username: Gubyub
Dragon ID:#86866626
86866626_350.png
Payment: Trade
Commission Style: Black and white
Do you want to be contacted for additional details?:No, I'm good :P
Thank you!
yo4X8PV.pngPsfjTx4.png

rM33C9P.png0304941-D-23-B9-407-C-925-C-1-A4-DDF7-D58-B6.gif
Username: SoftFrogger
Dragon ID: 89726154
Payment: writing lore!
Commission Style: black + white bust
Do you want to be contacted for additional details?: yes please :)
Username: SoftFrogger
Dragon ID: 89726154
Payment: writing lore!
Commission Style: black + white bust
Do you want to be contacted for additional details?: yes please :)
xxxxxxx GIkf7bR.png Wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
qCgaJQc.gif
@Mads Comms!!

Open again for 2 slots !
@Mads Comms!!

Open again for 2 slots !
impgif-base-ganymede.gif
*casually runs into you for like the third time wheeze*

can you do redesigns? I got a request here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3319360#post_3319360

Ill truly comm you once I get the cash, tho that may be after im ungrounded
*casually runs into you for like the third time wheeze*

can you do redesigns? I got a request here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3319360#post_3319360

Ill truly comm you once I get the cash, tho that may be after im ungrounded
9BcJXjq.png
@PhantadiDreamin

Yeah absolutely, I can take on a request for that!! If you don’t mind it being without color, I can do the style I presented here for 3500g,

Otherwise similar to the other piece I did for you, a flat color design piece w/props + color palette would be 6,000g !

I don’t mind if you need some time <3 I can mark you down as pending until you’re ready for the comm!
@PhantadiDreamin

Yeah absolutely, I can take on a request for that!! If you don’t mind it being without color, I can do the style I presented here for 3500g,

Otherwise similar to the other piece I did for you, a flat color design piece w/props + color palette would be 6,000g !

I don’t mind if you need some time <3 I can mark you down as pending until you’re ready for the comm!
impgif-base-ganymede.gif
sorry, things have been dfficult! sounds good, can we talk more in dms for details?
sorry, things have been dfficult! sounds good, can we talk more in dms for details?
9BcJXjq.png
1 2 3 4