Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Noodledad's Doodle Pad: Windart
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22
@Enekokoro added! feel free to send in payment whenever :]
@Enekokoro added! feel free to send in payment whenever :]
"What- you, the father of all skepticism, worried?"

mbT7f4j.png

"Just because I don't think it happened doesn't mean I can't be worried."
@Hikumi

That would be 210 lv10s YIKES.
I would probably have to mix it up a bit then, I burnt a lot of my hoarded levels on LvA and I doubt I can make it in time to level all of them before 9th RO due to working 4 days back to back.

I have 190 lvs ready to send out now. And another 53 in my Den that I can do my best to level to 10 this week.

Which is 720 levels if I make it all.

I had somebody level some of my fodder but ever since I sent them off, they have not been online, so I am lacking those dragons now. Bit frustrating but what can I do. [shrug]

Let's say I manage the 720 levels, how much would the rest be in kt/g?
I will also try and ask some people if they are available to help me level to 10 to reach or surpass the 720 lvs, depending on further fodder availability. since LvA yeeted the fodder floor.
@Hikumi

That would be 210 lv10s YIKES.
I would probably have to mix it up a bit then, I burnt a lot of my hoarded levels on LvA and I doubt I can make it in time to level all of them before 9th RO due to working 4 days back to back.

I have 190 lvs ready to send out now. And another 53 in my Den that I can do my best to level to 10 this week.

Which is 720 levels if I make it all.

I had somebody level some of my fodder but ever since I sent them off, they have not been online, so I am lacking those dragons now. Bit frustrating but what can I do. [shrug]

Let's say I manage the 720 levels, how much would the rest be in kt/g?
I will also try and ask some people if they are available to help me level to 10 to reach or surpass the 720 lvs, depending on further fodder availability. since LvA yeeted the fodder floor.
7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Achromaticism sending 60 lvl 7s for a total of 420 levels! (which I believe covers 1 skin + 70/350 of the second? I'll send in the remaining 280 levels tomorrow). feel free to take your time going through them, not superbly in a rush lmao
@Achromaticism sending 60 lvl 7s for a total of 420 levels! (which I believe covers 1 skin + 70/350 of the second? I'll send in the remaining 280 levels tomorrow). feel free to take your time going through them, not superbly in a rush lmao
Apopts hub!
71814774.png
@Hikumi that price sounds good to me, I'll get on to the levels asap! and thank you, I hope someday to have refs for all my main dragons^^
and I can add you to a pinglist yes!! also since I really like your art I would be open to an art trade sometime! feel free to pm if that's something you're interested^^
@Hikumi that price sounds good to me, I'll get on to the levels asap! and thank you, I hope someday to have refs for all my main dragons^^
and I can add you to a pinglist yes!! also since I really like your art I would be open to an art trade sometime! feel free to pm if that's something you're interested^^
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
@Hikumi Yes, having 300 levels as a base price (with possibility to go over) is exactly what I meant :) I'm in no rush, tbh it'll probably take me until later in the week to get all the levels in as I have another order to pay for too.

I don't really have a personality for him, so any vibes/mood he inspires is great!
@Hikumi Yes, having 300 levels as a base price (with possibility to go over) is exactly what I meant :) I'm in no rush, tbh it'll probably take me until later in the week to get all the levels in as I have another order to pay for too.

I don't really have a personality for him, so any vibes/mood he inspires is great!
PaI4dmB.pngseeeeeeeeeeekrit text no lookieNhUMtTB.png
@Hikumi

Oh, it's wonderful! Thank you so much! Those genes came out perfectly and the apparel did indeed come out looking very cool!

I had not seen the background options; just went back and found them hidden amid the transparencies. What you went with looks phenomenal! I think the extra triangles or thick lines would have been too busy with the complexity of the apparel and genes. And the colors are perfect!

If I may request two alterations, hopefully minor, for the apparel, could her eye be its pale green of Boneyard Tatters, and could the mask extend up to the antlers, as it does on That? I totally understand if that would be extra levels or is beyond what you are offering.
@Hikumi

Oh, it's wonderful! Thank you so much! Those genes came out perfectly and the apparel did indeed come out looking very cool!

I had not seen the background options; just went back and found them hidden amid the transparencies. What you went with looks phenomenal! I think the extra triangles or thick lines would have been too busy with the complexity of the apparel and genes. And the colors are perfect!

If I may request two alterations, hopefully minor, for the apparel, could her eye be its pale green of Boneyard Tatters, and could the mask extend up to the antlers, as it does on That? I totally understand if that would be extra levels or is beyond what you are offering.
@Annadrujok

Sorry for the late reply- I've got half of the levels but I'll send them all at once when I get them leveled up! ^^
@Annadrujok

Sorry for the late reply- I've got half of the levels but I'll send them all at once when I get them leveled up! ^^
gurrero.gif
xxxxyXdqoGE.png174-pink.gifTjY22IL.pngxxxx
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
FObX7rS.png
rI18gRz.png
JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
@Achromaticism Hi there, sending you 50 level 7s for my order for whenever you can pick them up!
@Achromaticism Hi there, sending you 50 level 7s for my order for whenever you can pick them up!
stYZyED.png8SdBTPx.png
@MistyGold cool! And Id love an art trade though at a different time as Im currently going through not just foddart itself but also 3 orders from before that and I PMed another artist asking for AT and I still have to reply them (I am sorry @ this person if you are reading me I will get back to you asap)
But once Im feeling like I have more time Id love to :)

@RageAsylum ayy I should really fix the options text, transparency is going against me for once haha
The eye is absolutely no problem - as for the mask I will try to make it fit! Like, cant promise how it will turn out but I'll definitely try to make it work in some way :>

-> AlcatrazSystem has been replied on PM as they PMed about levels stuff
@MistyGold cool! And Id love an art trade though at a different time as Im currently going through not just foddart itself but also 3 orders from before that and I PMed another artist asking for AT and I still have to reply them (I am sorry @ this person if you are reading me I will get back to you asap)
But once Im feeling like I have more time Id love to :)

@RageAsylum ayy I should really fix the options text, transparency is going against me for once haha
The eye is absolutely no problem - as for the mask I will try to make it fit! Like, cant promise how it will turn out but I'll definitely try to make it work in some way :>

-> AlcatrazSystem has been replied on PM as they PMed about levels stuff
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
Woop making a new post bc I missed pinging @NegCol
Good then, feel free to send levels at your pace - also if you are in a rush because of space and its somewhere between 14-15 and reset on server time send to an acceptor as I wont be online. If you are not in a rush feel free to queue them.
And also since its a experimental dont feel super pressured - the minimum is 100 and Im sure you can get that so from there its all adding to some more detail or color or little things :)
Woop making a new post bc I missed pinging @NegCol
Good then, feel free to send levels at your pace - also if you are in a rush because of space and its somewhere between 14-15 and reset on server time send to an acceptor as I wont be online. If you are not in a rush feel free to queue them.
And also since its a experimental dont feel super pressured - the minimum is 100 and Im sure you can get that so from there its all adding to some more detail or color or little things :)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22