Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Noodledad's Doodle Pad: Windart
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@Eiderdown sorry for the late response! added, feel free to send in payment whenever :]

@DivineDisease nope, you're good ^^
@Eiderdown sorry for the late response! added, feel free to send in payment whenever :]

@DivineDisease nope, you're good ^^
"What- you, the father of all skepticism, worried?"

mbT7f4j.png

"Just because I don't think it happened doesn't mean I can't be worried."
@Annadrujok

I am absolutely in LOVE!!
I woke up to this and it already made my day which I foresaw not going so well.
Thank you for that!!

I immediately went on to brag to my friends with it. xD

Is resizing and flipping okay?
I was thinking of potentially using it as a Signature design and on my Coli thread since he is a mascot. :D
@Annadrujok

I am absolutely in LOVE!!
I woke up to this and it already made my day which I foresaw not going so well.
Thank you for that!!

I immediately went on to brag to my friends with it. xD

Is resizing and flipping okay?
I was thinking of potentially using it as a Signature design and on my Coli thread since he is a mascot. :D
7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Humboldt [b]Link to Dragon/Character:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79391216][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/793913/79391216_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Vibe[/b] (optional)[b]:[/b] left head is a bit mischievous and right head stoic? If you dont want to do different expressions, just go for an overall mischievous look. [b]Must Include:[/b] The left head has fire eyes (example in bio). Also can the accent be included? [b]Other Information:[/b] I can pay a few more levels because of multiple heads
@Humboldt
Link to Dragon/Character:
79391216_350.png
Vibe (optional): left head is a bit mischievous and right head stoic? If you dont want to do different expressions, just go for an overall mischievous look.
Must Include: The left head has fire eyes (example in bio). Also can the accent be included?
Other Information: I can pay a few more levels because of multiple heads
─────────────────
  • +21 FRT
  • If you must shorten my name, please refer to me as Classic!

─────────────────
mdvGnpb.png
@AlcatrazSystem
made math and Id like to know if you meant you sent all the dragons you had finally or if you finished the levels order, since I finished exalting dragons and counted the totals twice and it sums up 1980 lvls :0 just wanted to consult what you meant with last message haha
(also just in case, the notes I have are 132 dragons from AH and 66 dragons from CRs, unless I missed any)
@AlcatrazSystem
made math and Id like to know if you meant you sent all the dragons you had finally or if you finished the levels order, since I finished exalting dragons and counted the totals twice and it sums up 1980 lvls :0 just wanted to consult what you meant with last message haha
(also just in case, the notes I have are 132 dragons from AH and 66 dragons from CRs, unless I missed any)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@Enekokoro tiny sleepy kitty <3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/qA6nr0I.png[/img] @Ideamutt and little shorter claw dragon :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/1KjFgTn.png[/img]
@Enekokoro tiny sleepy kitty <3
qA6nr0I.png

@Ideamutt and little shorter claw dragon :)
1KjFgTn.png
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@hikumi aaaa they both look adorable!! thanks a lot^^ and the plumage mist is fine! i leave it optional to the artist, in my lore it's basically when she uses her powers^^ and marigold looks so cute in your style too!! next foddart i'll be sure to grab the silly pearlcatcher base >:3
@hikumi aaaa they both look adorable!! thanks a lot^^ and the plumage mist is fine! i leave it optional to the artist, in my lore it's basically when she uses her powers^^ and marigold looks so cute in your style too!! next foddart i'll be sure to grab the silly pearlcatcher base >:3
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
@Hikumi AAAAHHHH THANK YOU I LOVE <3
@Hikumi AAAAHHHH THANK YOU I LOVE <3
qA6nr0I.png vertical-spacer.pngsmall-vertical-spacer.png 5hF3FGk.pngJvUa9ma.png
mAiCJNJ.pngTlmcw5e.png
9TCvzie.pngV6RM60O.png
Qq78qBr.pngzSxEqNq.png
FvfV2kD.pngO62tc6n.png
credit-vertical.pngvertical-spacer.png
@AlcatrazSystem Yep, resizing and flipping are fine! ^^
@AlcatrazSystem Yep, resizing and flipping are fine! ^^
UkYzoEc.png CiQLeZ0.png

she/her
FR time+3

tumblr_inline_nyp050hXwR1r9cp7v_75sq.png

I absolutely love it! Thank you so much! I’ve subscribed to your pings so I’m looking forward to getting more from you in the future!

(Also that big coatl piece you did this week is spectacular! Wow wow wow!)
@Hikumi

I absolutely love it! Thank you so much! I’ve subscribed to your pings so I’m looking forward to getting more from you in the future!

(Also that big coatl piece you did this week is spectacular! Wow wow wow!)
[quote name="Hikumi" date="2023-12-09 02:54:43" ] @AlcatrazSystem made math and Id like to know if you meant you sent all the dragons you had finally or if you finished the levels order, since I finished exalting dragons and counted the totals twice and it sums up 1980 lvls :0 just wanted to consult what you meant with last message haha (also just in case, the notes I have are 132 dragons from AH and 66 dragons from CRs, unless I missed any) [/quote] @Hikumi I wrote down live how many I sent through a discord channel, but I might have missed sending the second last of my records which says 12 lmao. Are you still available for me to send them? Sorry about that.
Hikumi wrote on 2023-12-09 02:54:43:
@AlcatrazSystem

@Hikumi

I wrote down live how many I sent through a discord channel, but I might have missed sending the second last of my records which says 12 lmao.

Are you still available for me to send them?

Sorry about that.
7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22