Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | SIGHTSAW ~ COMMISSIONS {OPEN}
1 2 3
oh man your art is stunnin!! would you be willing to do a banner piece?
thanatos_sig___dingobreath_aka_psycho_by_claustr0ph0bia-dcj037t.png
[quote name="kijyo" date="2023-12-02 20:31:58" ] oh man your art is stunnin!! would you be willing to do a banner piece? [/quote] Awwe thank ya kindly! :> I can totally do banners/signatures - can do illustrated characters in any of the posted styles, or just graphics using photos/brushes/text/etc (and can provide examples of graphic design work, sadly no banners recently I can show but very doable!)
kijyo wrote on 2023-12-02 20:31:58:

Awwe thank ya kindly! :> I can totally do banners/signatures - can do illustrated characters in any of the posted styles, or just graphics using photos/brushes/text/etc (and can provide examples of graphic design work, sadly no banners recently I can show but very doable!)
Friendly bump! Love the art :]
1137.png ZENIIKU.
he/they | FR + 2

PLAGUE
52014.png
"We are not meeting again. And the universe is forgetting you, and I am remembering you. But not because I am caring. The beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away. There is no time to forget before all is forgotten."

16453.png
[quote name="Zeniiku" date="2023-12-04 16:21:21" ] Friendly bump! Love the art :] [/quote] Ayyy thanks so much for the bonus bump! <3 and for your kind words :> <33
Zeniiku wrote on 2023-12-04 16:21:21:

Ayyy thanks so much for the bonus bump! <3 and for your kind words :> <33
Slots are fillin up! <33
Slots are fillin up! <33
<3
<3
@keymaw Hi friend! Your art looks amazing - since you mentioned graphic design is an option, would you be open to creating a little logo/icon for my subspecies? If so, what would the general pricing for that be?
@keymaw Hi friend! Your art looks amazing - since you mentioned graphic design is an option, would you be open to creating a little logo/icon for my subspecies? If so, what would the general pricing for that be?
ely || she/they || FR+3
fka celestialelysium

- melters & brewers
- coli services
- renting nests
- celestial emissaries
aaa
0mx5sVM.png
[quote name="celestialelysium" date="2023-12-07 09:47:50" ] @keymaw Hi friend! Your art looks amazing - since you mentioned graphic design is an option, would you be open to creating a little logo/icon for my subspecies? If so, what would the general pricing for that be? [/quote] Hello hello! Thank ya for the kind words, and for the interest! I can most definitely create a logo or icon. The pricing would depend on the complexity of what you would like, if you have assets available for it or would like me to illustrate/design for you, and also what type of file you need. A high res pixel image will be much cheaper than an svg file, but I can do those as well if you need something large and scaleable for printing and whatnot! I will say prices would start at $10 for a png, an svg would be more like $50 base price. I can show you examples of a couple of logos I have created in the past if you need! :>
celestialelysium wrote on 2023-12-07 09:47:50:

Hello hello! Thank ya for the kind words, and for the interest! I can most definitely create a logo or icon. The pricing would depend on the complexity of what you would like, if you have assets available for it or would like me to illustrate/design for you, and also what type of file you need. A high res pixel image will be much cheaper than an svg file, but I can do those as well if you need something large and scaleable for printing and whatnot! I will say prices would start at $10 for a png, an svg would be more like $50 base price. I can show you examples of a couple of logos I have created in the past if you need! :>
<3
<3
<3
<3
1 2 3