Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Zombie’s art shop (1/3 open) usd/g/t
1 2 3
Dude! your art is super cool! I have zero gems right now (auroboas lol) but I was wondering if you'd like to be affiliates? and also if you could add me to your pinglist haha. ty! :>
Dude! your art is super cool! I have zero gems right now (auroboas lol) but I was wondering if you'd like to be affiliates? and also if you could add me to your pinglist haha. ty! :>
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
64FS5.gifj0y8r.gifrD4ev.gifjzuUB.gifGvz94.gifH3s3h.gif4xih6.gif
QmB4Q.gif
yvdjc.gifds0BK.gif1roS7.gif
@andromidia yeah! I'll definitly add you to the list! And ohh what's affiliates? I'm probably down for it lmao also thank you for the complement :)
@andromidia yeah! I'll definitly add you to the list! And ohh what's affiliates? I'm probably down for it lmao also thank you for the complement :)
CS1KvsK.jpg
Bump
Bump
CS1KvsK.jpg
@zombiecoffeecup affiliates is where you link to each others' shops in your shops (ive got an example in mine) because you have similar art styles/prices/audiences so people can find your works through others' storefronts. it's like an advertising thing, kinda! it's a relic of a much older age of art shops on FR I think, I don't often see people doing it anymore
@zombiecoffeecup affiliates is where you link to each others' shops in your shops (ive got an example in mine) because you have similar art styles/prices/audiences so people can find your works through others' storefronts. it's like an advertising thing, kinda! it's a relic of a much older age of art shops on FR I think, I don't often see people doing it anymore
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
64FS5.gifj0y8r.gifrD4ev.gifjzuUB.gifGvz94.gifH3s3h.gif4xih6.gif
QmB4Q.gif
yvdjc.gifds0BK.gif1roS7.gif
@andromida sure, I'd do that! I thought I remembered something like that from when I was here more but I have the memory of a gold fish.
@andromida sure, I'd do that! I thought I remembered something like that from when I was here more but I have the memory of a gold fish.
CS1KvsK.jpg
Hello! I have been thinking non-stop about your gorgeous art ever since I found your thread and would love to commission! I was wondering if the third spot is still open? (just to double check, so sorry)
Hello! I have been thinking non-stop about your gorgeous art ever since I found your thread and would love to commission! I was wondering if the third spot is still open? (just to double check, so sorry)
5ePYQa6.png
Andy/Nickolaus
He/They
Ya boi like the expensive projects
Aether by breadpuff
@Andronia ah, you are too kind! Yes I am absolutely open, can't wait to her from you what you're interested in <3
@Andronia ah, you are too kind! Yes I am absolutely open, can't wait to her from you what you're interested in <3
CS1KvsK.jpg
Bump
Bump
CS1KvsK.jpg
@zombiecoffeecup

Sees your transformers art and fills this out at the speed of light

Name: Charm
Age: he’s a transformer so he’s like millions of years old probably but vibes wise mid to late twenties
Important characteristics: he has a beauty mark under one eye and has cat boy vibes
Visual references: here’s my lad
Any additional information: there’s more info about his personality in the above link but if you have any questions lmk!

Looking for a shaded half body
@zombiecoffeecup

Sees your transformers art and fills this out at the speed of light

Name: Charm
Age: he’s a transformer so he’s like millions of years old probably but vibes wise mid to late twenties
Important characteristics: he has a beauty mark under one eye and has cat boy vibes
Visual references: here’s my lad
Any additional information: there’s more info about his personality in the above link but if you have any questions lmk!

Looking for a shaded half body
@Morrow oh he is so cute!! I love that, he would be fun to draw! I'll dm you to discuss more info :)
@Morrow oh he is so cute!! I love that, he would be fun to draw! I'll dm you to discuss more info :)
CS1KvsK.jpg
1 2 3