Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Zen's Commissions! [FRC/USD Open]
1 2 3 4 5
Zeniiku's Art Shop
Slots: 2/5
No slots available for FRC, Two available for USD

Hello! Thank you for checking out my art shop! Please read through everything before ordering. I'm subscribed but pings are perfectly fine. If you have any questions about anything please let me know.

- I have the right to refuse your order for any reason.

- I accept payments through Cashapp only. Once I receive 50% of payment upfront, I will start the sketch. The other 50% must be paid once the commission is complete.

- A refund can be made only through the sketch phase. Once the sketch is approved, a refund cannot be made.

- Credit must be used if posting commissions on other sites. No exceptions.

- Unless asked otherwise, I maintain my right to post my drawings on other sites for commission purposes.

I work a full time job and do art on the side, please be patient with me as I get artwork done. I will message if anything comes up.

Will Draw
Humanoid, Anthro, Feral, Suggestive, Gore, characters from media/Fandoms (e.x Steve Harrington from Stranger Things)
Will Not Draw
NSFW, Homophobic, Racist

Other Places to Find Me:
Zeniiku's Art Shop
Slots: 2/5
No slots available for FRC, Two available for USD

Hello! Thank you for checking out my art shop! Please read through everything before ordering. I'm subscribed but pings are perfectly fine. If you have any questions about anything please let me know.

- I have the right to refuse your order for any reason.

- I accept payments through Cashapp only. Once I receive 50% of payment upfront, I will start the sketch. The other 50% must be paid once the commission is complete.

- A refund can be made only through the sketch phase. Once the sketch is approved, a refund cannot be made.

- Credit must be used if posting commissions on other sites. No exceptions.

- Unless asked otherwise, I maintain my right to post my drawings on other sites for commission purposes.

I work a full time job and do art on the side, please be patient with me as I get artwork done. I will message if anything comes up.

Will Draw
Humanoid, Anthro, Feral, Suggestive, Gore, characters from media/Fandoms (e.x Steve Harrington from Stranger Things)
Will Not Draw
NSFW, Homophobic, Racist

Other Places to Find Me:
1137.png ZENIIKU.
he/they | FR + 2

PLAGUE
52014.png
"We are not meeting again. And the universe is forgetting you, and I am remembering you. But not because I am caring. The beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away. There is no time to forget before all is forgotten."

16453.png
[center][u][b]Prices[/b][/u][/center] [center][i][b]Headshot[/b] Cleaned Sketch: $2 (200g) Lined & Coloured: $5 (500g) Shading & Details: $10 (1000g) Extra Character: None Complicated BG: $2 (200g)[/i][/center] [center][i][b]Halfbody[/b] Cleaned Sketch:$12 (1200g) Lined & Coloured: $15 (1500g) Shading & Details: $20 (2000g) Extra Character: $5 PER character (500g) Complicated BG: $2 (200g)[/i][/center] [center][i][b]Fullbody[/b] Cleaned Sketch: $22 (2200g) Lined & Coloured: $25 (2500g) Shading & Details: $30 (3000g) Extra Character: $10 PER character (1000g) Complicated BG: $5 (500g) [/i][/center] ----- [center][u][b]Order Form[/b][/u][/center] [center][i] Username & ID: Type of Commission: Character(s): Payment Method: Commission Notes:[/i][/center] [center][u][b]Examples[/b][/u][/center] [center][i]All examples are from December 1st, 2023 onwards![/i][/center] [quote= Sketches + Lineart][img]https://i.imgur.com/yiCiWXI.jpg[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/Hi6Xw2e.jpg[/img] [/quote] [quote= Flat colour][img]https://i.imgur.com/eLvfkCs.jpg[/img] [/quote] [quote= Shading + Details][img]https://i.imgur.com/YiJL7dN.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/AIo2N3z.png[/img][/quote] [center][i] For more examples, please check out my commission Carrd in the 'examples' section: https://zeniikucomms.carrd.co [/i][/center]
Prices
Headshot
Cleaned Sketch: $2 (200g)
Lined & Coloured: $5 (500g)
Shading & Details: $10 (1000g)
Extra Character: None
Complicated BG: $2 (200g)
Halfbody
Cleaned Sketch:$12 (1200g)
Lined & Coloured: $15 (1500g)
Shading & Details: $20 (2000g)
Extra Character: $5 PER character (500g)
Complicated BG: $2 (200g)
Fullbody
Cleaned Sketch: $22 (2200g)
Lined & Coloured: $25 (2500g)
Shading & Details: $30 (3000g)
Extra Character: $10 PER character (1000g)
Complicated BG: $5 (500g)

Order Form

Username & ID:
Type of Commission:
Character(s):
Payment Method:
Commission Notes:
Examples
All examples are from December 1st, 2023 onwards!
Sketches + Lineart wrote:
yiCiWXI.jpgHi6Xw2e.jpg
Flat colour wrote:
eLvfkCs.jpg
Shading + Details wrote:
YiJL7dN.jpg
AIo2N3z.png
For more examples, please check out my commission Carrd in the 'examples' section: https://zeniikucomms.carrd.co
1137.png ZENIIKU.
he/they | FR + 2

PLAGUE
52014.png
"We are not meeting again. And the universe is forgetting you, and I am remembering you. But not because I am caring. The beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away. There is no time to forget before all is forgotten."

16453.png
[center][u][b]Pinglists[/b][/u][/center] [center][pinglist=9203][/center] [center][i]Reopening/General Ping. Includes shop updates and discounts[/i][/center] [center][pinglist=14135][/center] [center][i]Pinglist for when the shop opens up for Flight Rising currency (Treaure and Gems). Doesn't include any other updates.[/i][/center] [center][u][b]Queue[/b][/u][/center] [quote=Queue] 1. OnyxBat | Fullbody Shaded - Scene | Paid | Started 2. Dakkokki |Fullbody Shaded | Paid | Not Started 3. Spooner | Halfbody Shaded | Paid | Not started [/quote]
Pinglists
Reopening/General Ping. Includes shop updates and discounts
Pinglist for when the shop opens up for Flight Rising currency (Treaure and Gems). Doesn't include any other updates.
Queue
Queue wrote:
1. OnyxBat | Fullbody Shaded - Scene | Paid | Started
2. Dakkokki |Fullbody Shaded | Paid | Not Started
3. Spooner | Halfbody Shaded | Paid | Not started
1137.png ZENIIKU.
he/they | FR + 2

PLAGUE
52014.png

16453.png
RESERVED!
RESERVED!
1137.png ZENIIKU.
he/they | FR + 2

PLAGUE
52014.png

16453.png
Open for business!
Open for business!
1137.png ZENIIKU.
he/they | FR + 2

PLAGUE
52014.png

16453.png
looks cool! would love to buy some but am currently saving up for smt big, best of luck with getting customers (small bump!)
looks cool! would love to buy some but am currently saving up for smt big, best of luck with getting customers (small bump!)
plague_panbling_by_cicide76536-dciw22f.gif
  • Mexico
  • She/Her (He/him They/Them)
  • Wishlist

@Mexico Thank you!
@Mexico Thank you!
1137.png ZENIIKU.
he/they | FR + 2

PLAGUE
52014.png

16453.png
Bump! Reopened for December !

Another, more recent example, has been added to the examples section!
Bump! Reopened for December !

Another, more recent example, has been added to the examples section!
1137.png ZENIIKU.
he/they | FR + 2

PLAGUE
52014.png

16453.png
Ah, I'm sorry, you probably got pinged so I don't want to just delete this post but I just found out Cashapp isn't available in Canada so I wouldn't be able to pay you... Sorry, my bad, I should have checked!! I still love your art and wish you the best
Ah, I'm sorry, you probably got pinged so I don't want to just delete this post but I just found out Cashapp isn't available in Canada so I wouldn't be able to pay you... Sorry, my bad, I should have checked!! I still love your art and wish you the best
@Mimas It's perfectly fine, no worries! Thank you :]
@Mimas It's perfectly fine, no worries! Thank you :]
1137.png ZENIIKU.
he/they | FR + 2

PLAGUE
52014.png

16453.png
1 2 3 4 5