Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Experimental stuff :thumbsup: FULL
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@LightsKamAction
Would you be able to manage a horse? When you have a slot free? I wish to give my friend a portrait of his horse for xmas.
@LightsKamAction
Would you be able to manage a horse? When you have a slot free? I wish to give my friend a portrait of his horse for xmas.
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
@Draconawitches
Heya! I'd def be up to drawing Opal and/or Jade ^^
If possible, could you give me a short personality blurb? Even just words would be great!

@Voronwis
It mostly depends on how realistic/complex the design is? The last time I drew a horse was.. a while ago, and it was for mlp lol
But if you're okay with the risk of questionable horse anatomy I can add you into slots :thumbsup:
@Draconawitches
Heya! I'd def be up to drawing Opal and/or Jade ^^
If possible, could you give me a short personality blurb? Even just words would be great!

@Voronwis
It mostly depends on how realistic/complex the design is? The last time I drew a horse was.. a while ago, and it was for mlp lol
But if you're okay with the risk of questionable horse anatomy I can add you into slots :thumbsup:
Lights!Kamera!Action!
the skeletons in my closet are having a party w/o me

FR+15 | Any Prns | ENG/ZH-TW
- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
[img]reworkin banner have this text for now[/img]
@LightsKamAction
No need for a realistic design, a coloured sketch would be really good as long as it captures the boy's personality. I got pictures for reference of course.
@LightsKamAction
No need for a realistic design, a coloured sketch would be really good as long as it captures the boy's personality. I got pictures for reference of course.
@Voronwis Could I see the ref first before I decide? Just in case ^^ @Hocotate Sorry it took longer I spent 5 years looking for a cloud brush :thumbsup: [img]https://i.ibb.co/BwD6MsP/41-A0-EBF5-B6-DD-4-E72-AAAA-7-ACEC78-E85-AA.png[/img] I realized I couldn't do night skies so I just pulled up something from my memory and went with it :'] Also vers w/o bg! [img]https://i.ibb.co/Jk7cNzX/8-BCAA62-F-CA97-48-EE-B91-F-018375969-B72.png[/img] Lmk if I missed anything my eyes arent working rn lol
@Voronwis
Could I see the ref first before I decide? Just in case ^^

@Hocotate
Sorry it took longer I spent 5 years looking for a cloud brush :thumbsup:
41-A0-EBF5-B6-DD-4-E72-AAAA-7-ACEC78-E85-AA.png
I realized I couldn't do night skies so I just pulled up something from my memory and went with it :']
Also vers w/o bg!
8-BCAA62-F-CA97-48-EE-B91-F-018375969-B72.png
Lmk if I missed anything my eyes arent working rn lol
Lights!Kamera!Action!

- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
@LightsKamAction
Sure. His boy Jesse is a typical teenager right now, slightly on the dumb side and testing his boundaries.

Body1

Body2

Profile1

profile2

face front
@LightsKamAction
Sure. His boy Jesse is a typical teenager right now, slightly on the dumb side and testing his boundaries.

Body1

Body2

Profile1

profile2

face front
Are there any slots left? If so could I order one of this dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71858809][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/718589/71858809_350.png[/img][/url]
Are there any slots left? If so could I order one of this dragon:

71858809_350.png
ZEsjj4r.png BdHSY2z.pngkZlSGnL.png nbkIrJe.gif
AAH i got super sidetracked today and totally forgot to reply earlier but he turned out so wonderfully!! i love the background too T__T thank you very much again for your lovely work!![emoji=heart size=1]
AAH i got super sidetracked today and totally forgot to reply earlier but he turned out so wonderfully!! i love the background too T__T thank you very much again for your lovely work!!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@Voronwis
Ahh apologies but I don't think I'll be able to pull him off? If I do end up figuring it out you can have the piece free of charge, though I can't promise a piece at all.. So sorry *v*;

@Milim
Can do! (Btw he's very pretty!!)
I'll put you into slots! ^^

@Hocotate
ww dw! I'm very glad you like it! (especially the bg lol) o^^o
@Voronwis
Ahh apologies but I don't think I'll be able to pull him off? If I do end up figuring it out you can have the piece free of charge, though I can't promise a piece at all.. So sorry *v*;

@Milim
Can do! (Btw he's very pretty!!)
I'll put you into slots! ^^

@Hocotate
ww dw! I'm very glad you like it! (especially the bg lol) o^^o
Lights!Kamera!Action!

- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
Ofc! I edited my original post, I just added some key words of their personality, if it’s not enough, let me know! :D

Should I send CR now?
Ofc! I edited my original post, I just added some key words of their personality, if it’s not enough, let me know! :D

Should I send CR now?

NfdwCv9.png
@LightsKamAction
That's alright, I'll get someone else then.
@LightsKamAction
That's alright, I'll get someone else then.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23