Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [DOM] Lightning Prodartivity 10/29-11/4
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 25
@theycallmenishta Ta-da! I hope you like the background, but if it's too trippy I can totally change it! Went with a triskele in the background as it's one of Morrigan's symbols! Thank you again for commissioning, I hope you like this piece, she was fun to draw! [img]https://imgur.com/FPbmMCd.png[/img]
@theycallmenishta
Ta-da! I hope you like the background, but if it's too trippy I can totally change it! Went with a triskele in the background as it's one of Morrigan's symbols!
Thank you again for commissioning, I hope you like this piece, she was fun to draw!
FPbmMCd.png
nudX0O8.png
@Ozea Prodart Store!
Pinging in case anyone would still like to place an order! Plenty of slots available!
@Ozea Prodart Store!
Pinging in case anyone would still like to place an order! Plenty of slots available!
nudX0O8.png
@Ozeatetsor Woah, she turned out better than I could have ever imagined! Could I place another order maybe?
@Ozeatetsor Woah, she turned out better than I could have ever imagined! Could I place another order maybe?
NISHTA [X] THEY/HE [X] 21+

Neurodivergent (aka not trying to be any type of way, just how I am and promise I'm not mad at you)
wtSJOE3.png
@theycallmenishta
Absolutely! I don't think I have any limits to how many orders one can make.
@theycallmenishta
Absolutely! I don't think I have any limits to how many orders one can make.
nudX0O8.png
Formal order form: @Ozeatetsor [b]One headshot please![/b] [b]Comm Type:[/b] colored (67 levels) [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80758071][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/807581/80758071_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Comm style:[/b] Artist's choice! [b]Background:[/b] He's pastel and his name is a spin on Pedro Pascal. XD He's also, in my opinion, the perfect balance of cute and creepy, and he's my strongest dragon in Coli.
Formal order form:

@Ozeatetsor
One headshot please!
Comm Type: colored (67 levels)
Dragon: 80758071_350.png
Comm style: Artist's choice!
Background: He's pastel and his name is a spin on Pedro Pascal. XD He's also, in my opinion, the perfect balance of cute and creepy, and he's my strongest dragon in Coli.

Neurodivergent (aka not trying to be any type of way, just how I am and promise I'm not mad at you)
wtSJOE3.png
@theycallmenishta
I can certainly do that! Already got your order down for one colored headshot! feel free to edit the original post accordingly whenever you can. Or you can just make a new form and I'll re-link everything, whichever is more convenient for you!
@theycallmenishta
I can certainly do that! Already got your order down for one colored headshot! feel free to edit the original post accordingly whenever you can. Or you can just make a new form and I'll re-link everything, whichever is more convenient for you!
nudX0O8.png
@Skelestial i'm totally not a day late, definitely not it's still the 1st trust me that!! looks!! so so so good!!! tysm askdASKJD

aand, speaking of:

@Zefyre sent in 210 levels for Skelestial
@Skelestial i'm totally not a day late, definitely not it's still the 1st trust me that!! looks!! so so so good!!! tysm askdASKJD

aand, speaking of:

@Zefyre sent in 210 levels for Skelestial
"What- you, the father of all skepticism, worried?"

mbT7f4j.png

"Just because I don't think it happened doesn't mean I can't be worried."
@Sinuzaki here's your spiral, please lmk if anything looks off or should be changed! [img]https://imgur.com/wdF5g3y.png[/img]
@Sinuzaki
here's your spiral, please lmk if anything looks off or should be changed!
wdF5g3y.png
nudX0O8.png
@Ozeatetsor

Ooooh they look absolutely beautiful, thank you so much <3 I love it. Looks perfect.

Sending the payment now c:

---
@Zefyre

order number: 9
artist: Ozeatetsor
Sending 4 level 7 dragons, for a total of 28 levels (plan to order more art hence overpaying)
@Ozeatetsor

Ooooh they look absolutely beautiful, thank you so much <3 I love it. Looks perfect.

Sending the payment now c:

---
@Zefyre

order number: 9
artist: Ozeatetsor
Sending 4 level 7 dragons, for a total of 28 levels (plan to order more art hence overpaying)
old-oaks-3.png mqzpYz5.png
@StarDay Hello again! I'll be sending 14 level 5s your way over 1t PA in just a moment to pay for my second order from @/Ozeatetsor.
@StarDay Hello again! I'll be sending 14 level 5s your way over 1t PA in just a moment to pay for my second order from @/Ozeatetsor.

wtSJOE3.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 24 25