Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Limited Reopening] Despa's Drawings!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
My goodness what a shock! [emoji=spiral tongue size=1] I'm honored that the random selection has chosen me! Congrats to the other winners! I'll send my order through PMs, thank you once again!
My goodness what a shock! I'm honored that the random selection has chosen me! Congrats to the other winners!
I'll send my order through PMs, thank you once again!
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
EbI8AVk.png
mlHpBMC.png
EbI8AVk.png
55489.png
To my raffle winners: @Prideapple @HawkFirePhoenix and @Omiii

Apologies for the very long wait on your prizes, I haven't forgotten them I promise! I've been dealing with some terrible burnout from college and family troubles for the past few months.

I plan on finishing prizes within this month, hopefully by Jan. 31st! As compensation, I'll be including 2 extra doodles of any characters you wish, this can be the raffle prize character or if you would like, I can doodle someone else of your choosing. Please let me know here or in PMs either on Discord or FR!
To my raffle winners: @Prideapple @HawkFirePhoenix and @Omiii

Apologies for the very long wait on your prizes, I haven't forgotten them I promise! I've been dealing with some terrible burnout from college and family troubles for the past few months.

I plan on finishing prizes within this month, hopefully by Jan. 31st! As compensation, I'll be including 2 extra doodles of any characters you wish, this can be the raffle prize character or if you would like, I can doodle someone else of your choosing. Please let me know here or in PMs either on Discord or FR!
tumblr_otozhb8LjM1v8lm95o2_100.png Jd88XNq.png
xjB7OSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
4ogWlJU.png
[quote name="Omiii" date="2023-11-01 11:06:22" ] [b]Type of Commission[/b] I won the Half-Body (: [b]Specify any addons[/b] creative freedom ^^ [b]Link or Image to Reference Material[/b] I usually prefer the artist picks a dragon that speaks to them (makes it more fun and creative) but if you're not interested in that I'll pick. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79138578]Here[/url] are my dressed dragons [b]Any additional info you think is necessary [/b] Go crazy! (: [/quote] the 2 doodles can be of any of the other dragons (:
Omiii wrote on 2023-11-01 11:06:22:
Type of Commission I won the Half-Body (:
Specify any addons creative freedom ^^
Link or Image to Reference Material I usually prefer the artist picks a dragon that speaks to them (makes it more fun and creative) but if you're not interested in that I'll pick. Here are my dressed dragons
Any additional info you think is necessary Go crazy! (:

the 2 doodles can be of any of the other dragons (:
Celeana.gif
• Omi
• Fr + 9
• She/They
• Neurodivergent
• Wishlist
• Profile Dragon

Wkn6UA2.png
Please ping me again if I haven't responded!
@Despa's Drawings General Pinglist

Hello pinglist! I am temporarily reopening the shop from now to January 31st. I am keeping 2 regular slots open here for those who want more refined work but I will mostly be taking small doodles without slots in this thread here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3310745

Doodles will eventually be moved into the main shop, I actually started doing that right now, but due to time constraints, I've made doodles their own (temporary) little shop.

Please be patient with me, expect turnarounds of about 2 weeks on regular slots since I am returning to school. You can expect turnarounds of about 1-3 days on doodles since those are my main priority.
@Despa's Drawings General Pinglist

Hello pinglist! I am temporarily reopening the shop from now to January 31st. I am keeping 2 regular slots open here for those who want more refined work but I will mostly be taking small doodles without slots in this thread here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3310745

Doodles will eventually be moved into the main shop, I actually started doing that right now, but due to time constraints, I've made doodles their own (temporary) little shop.

Please be patient with me, expect turnarounds of about 2 weeks on regular slots since I am returning to school. You can expect turnarounds of about 1-3 days on doodles since those are my main priority.
xjB7OSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
4ogWlJU.png
And a friendly ping for @Omiii !
And a friendly ping for @Omiii !
xjB7OSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
4ogWlJU.png
ah yay tsym for the ping! Ooo doodle shop added.
Are you potentionally also taking eggs as (partial) payment?
ah yay tsym for the ping! Ooo doodle shop added.
Are you potentionally also taking eggs as (partial) payment?
Celeana.gif
• Omi
• Fr + 9
• She/They
• Neurodivergent
• Wishlist
• Profile Dragon

Wkn6UA2.png
@Omiii
I will also take eggs ^^
@Omiii
I will also take eggs ^^
xjB7OSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
4ogWlJU.png
Awesome!! At what value?
Awesome!! At what value?
Celeana.gif
• Omi
• Fr + 9
• She/They
• Neurodivergent
• Wishlist
• Profile Dragon

Wkn6UA2.png
@Omiii
I'm valuing noc eggs at 200G/kt and all elemental eggs at 250G/kt
@Omiii
I'm valuing noc eggs at 200G/kt and all elemental eggs at 250G/kt
xjB7OSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
4ogWlJU.png
Awesome!

Type of Commission: Gijinka Doodles
Specify any addons: none unless you're inspired to
Link or Image to Reference Material: Here! take your pick again (:
Any additional info you think is necessary: full creative freedom!! ‹333
Awesome!

Type of Commission: Gijinka Doodles
Specify any addons: none unless you're inspired to
Link or Image to Reference Material: Here! take your pick again (:
Any additional info you think is necessary: full creative freedom!! ‹333
Celeana.gif
• Omi
• Fr + 9
• She/They
• Neurodivergent
• Wishlist
• Profile Dragon

Wkn6UA2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9