Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Limited Reopening] Despa's Drawings!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
bump
bump
tumblr_otozhb8LjM1v8lm95o2_100.png Jd88XNq.png
xjB7OSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
4ogWlJU.png
@DespacitoMan
Hello! I'd love to join the raffle : )

...and also place an order : )

Order Form:
Type of Commission (Headshot, Half-Body, Full-Body) : half-body (but if you have a better idea for composition for headshots/fullbodies, then we can go for it c: )
Specify any addons (Additional characters, backgrounds, etc): 2 additional characters
Link or Image to Reference Material (Preferred visual but can try written) : characters descriptions & links to refs are in [this post]
Any additional info you think is necessary (Particular pose, features, anything different from the ref you want/do not want) : I really like how you did [this drawing], so maybe a similar vibe?

I'd be paying with gems if that's okay : )
@DespacitoMan
Hello! I'd love to join the raffle : )

...and also place an order : )

Order Form:
Type of Commission (Headshot, Half-Body, Full-Body) : half-body (but if you have a better idea for composition for headshots/fullbodies, then we can go for it c: )
Specify any addons (Additional characters, backgrounds, etc): 2 additional characters
Link or Image to Reference Material (Preferred visual but can try written) : characters descriptions & links to refs are in [this post]
Any additional info you think is necessary (Particular pose, features, anything different from the ref you want/do not want) : I really like how you did [this drawing], so maybe a similar vibe?

I'd be paying with gems if that's okay : )
675.png

♥ My webcomic on : tapas | webtoons
Familiars Questart igart dump carrd
@Igneriss I could definitely do something similar to the previous comm for you ^

A half-body is going to be 2000G, the 2 additional characters will be 1000G each. Total would be 4000G if that is alright with you.

I just updated my slots at the time of this posting, you will be third in line
@Igneriss I could definitely do something similar to the previous comm for you ^

A half-body is going to be 2000G, the 2 additional characters will be 1000G each. Total would be 4000G if that is alright with you.

I just updated my slots at the time of this posting, you will be third in line
xjB7OSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
4ogWlJU.png
@DespacitoMan sounds great, thank you! : D I'll send a CR now : D
@DespacitoMan sounds great, thank you! : D I'll send a CR now : D
675.png

♥ My webcomic on : tapas | webtoons
Familiars Questart igart dump carrd
Wheel of Names has spoken. Congrats to the winners!

First prize full-body goes to @HawkFirePhoenix !

Second prize half-body goes to @Omiii !

Third prize rendered bust goes to @Prideapple !

Winners please submit your order either in this thread or in PMs following the order form. I will work on them after I finish my current orders. Thank you to everyone else who entered! Stay tuned for future raffles :)

@subspace @icehorsestar @Falafela @ForgottenChesire @Ronnie1107 @Pawnmgers @PhantasiDreamin @Igneriss
Wheel of Names has spoken. Congrats to the winners!

First prize full-body goes to @HawkFirePhoenix !

Second prize half-body goes to @Omiii !

Third prize rendered bust goes to @Prideapple !

Winners please submit your order either in this thread or in PMs following the order form. I will work on them after I finish my current orders. Thank you to everyone else who entered! Stay tuned for future raffles :)

@subspace @icehorsestar @Falafela @ForgottenChesire @Ronnie1107 @Pawnmgers @PhantasiDreamin @Igneriss
xjB7OSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
4ogWlJU.png
I cannot spell for the life of me @HawkFirePhoenix
I cannot spell for the life of me @HawkFirePhoenix
xjB7OSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
4ogWlJU.png
Thank you so much for hosting! Forgive me if it is mentioned somewhere I could've overlooked it but will you create a gijinka?
Thank you so much for hosting! Forgive me if it is mentioned somewhere I could've overlooked it but will you create a gijinka?
Celeana.gif
• Omi
• Fr + 9
• She/They
• Neurodivergent
• Wishlist
• Profile Dragon

Wkn6UA2.png
Please ping me again if I haven't responded!
@Omiii yes! I can create a gijinka, I don't think I've mentioned it before
@Omiii yes! I can create a gijinka, I don't think I've mentioned it before
xjB7OSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
4ogWlJU.png
Type of Commission I won the Half-Body (:
Specify any addons creative freedom ^^
Link or Image to Reference Material I usually prefer the artist picks a dragon that speaks to them (makes it more fun and creative) but if you're not interested in that I'll pick. Here are my dressed dragons
Any additional info you think is necessary Go crazy! (:
Type of Commission I won the Half-Body (:
Specify any addons creative freedom ^^
Link or Image to Reference Material I usually prefer the artist picks a dragon that speaks to them (makes it more fun and creative) but if you're not interested in that I'll pick. Here are my dressed dragons
Any additional info you think is necessary Go crazy! (:
Celeana.gif
• Omi
• Fr + 9
• She/They
• Neurodivergent
• Wishlist
• Profile Dragon

Wkn6UA2.png
Please ping me again if I haven't responded!
Congrats to the winners!! And thank you Despa for running the raffle (:
Congrats to the winners!! And thank you Despa for running the raffle (:
f4fb125650eaf73d47fbe14f66c1247e1865f7cf.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9