Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [full] fullbody icons
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 36 37
@karaku here is the finished product then, i hope you like it! please let me know if you'd like any changes and thank you for commissioning me x) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/476038815727747083/1176253906699960420/Untitled_Artwork.png[/img]
@karaku
here is the finished product then, i hope you like it! please let me know if you'd like any changes and thank you for commissioning me x)
Untitled_Artwork.png
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
I love it!! It’s amazing!;; I adore your lines and coloring, thanks sm! <3 <3
I love it!! It’s amazing!;; I adore your lines and coloring, thanks sm! <3 <3
@dawkosaur @spark @veilmochi @risshou
hello, i just wanted to give you all a quick update; i'll be finishing my school semester this week, so i expect to be able to resume working on your orders after the 16th! thank you all for your patience OTL

(risshou, i might be able to get a sketch to you before then if you're still interested in your order, but no worries if not!)
@dawkosaur @spark @veilmochi @risshou
hello, i just wanted to give you all a quick update; i'll be finishing my school semester this week, so i expect to be able to resume working on your orders after the 16th! thank you all for your patience OTL

(risshou, i might be able to get a sketch to you before then if you're still interested in your order, but no worries if not!)
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
No rush, take your time! Thank you for the update :D
No rush, take your time! Thank you for the update :D
fNZvyIa.png
Hey! Yes I'm still interested in my order, thanks so much! And no worries, I completely understand, I'm in the same boat right now haha! Finishing up my last few classes of the semester :)
Hey! Yes I'm still interested in my order, thanks so much! And no worries, I completely understand, I'm in the same boat right now haha! Finishing up my last few classes of the semester :)
79771108_lfwPW5bn2U5Fpy7.png
Thank you for the update!! Congrats on finishing the semester as well!!
Thank you for the update!! Congrats on finishing the semester as well!!
nU7futS.pngGJdAsK3.png0Zjk4WP.png
7ataYUy.pngMVN4d6m.pngNROvp4l.png
qxTfpbJ.pngVHidLNG.pngRMmuuRA.png
YozDxvl.pngkAJt5QH.pnggJlpMIv.png
@veilmochi @spark
hello! i'm so so sorry for my slowness and lack of updates on these - i wanted to ask if you both were still interested in your commissions? i wouldn't want to suddenly finish them and charge you out of the blue in case you might not have the funds anymore >< i still have both your sketches and am happy to finish them but if you'd like to cancel or change your order that's no problem! thank you for your time!
@veilmochi @spark
hello! i'm so so sorry for my slowness and lack of updates on these - i wanted to ask if you both were still interested in your commissions? i wouldn't want to suddenly finish them and charge you out of the blue in case you might not have the funds anymore >< i still have both your sketches and am happy to finish them but if you'd like to cancel or change your order that's no problem! thank you for your time!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
@XXVeil Hey, I'm definitely still interested and have the funds on hand for you still! :D
@XXVeil Hey, I'm definitely still interested and have the funds on hand for you still! :D
fNZvyIa.png
@XXVeil yes, i am absoutely still interested!! dont you worry at all about the time!
@XXVeil yes, i am absoutely still interested!! dont you worry at all about the time!
nU7futS.pngGJdAsK3.png0Zjk4WP.png
7ataYUy.pngMVN4d6m.pngNROvp4l.png
qxTfpbJ.pngVHidLNG.pngRMmuuRA.png
YozDxvl.pngkAJt5QH.pnggJlpMIv.png
@spark @veilmochi thank you both for your swift replies!! i'll do my best to finish ASAP for you both then[emoji=heart size=1]
@spark @veilmochi
thank you both for your swift replies!! i'll do my best to finish ASAP for you both then
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 36 37