Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Jeks Doodles [Human/Anthro/Feral]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@pikafan1343445

Ouuu your art style is so neat, I'd be willing to trade with you!
Never drawn a Sandsurge before but being a GLaDOS fandragon makes me really want to try, so I'd be willing to have a go! Though i'd also be willing to do Puro too since thats defo more in my comfort zone ^^

As for me right now I am mostly looking for art for,
Hedge, Vincent and Carnie, though anyone tagged with 'want art of' is up for drawing too ^^
@pikafan1343445

Ouuu your art style is so neat, I'd be willing to trade with you!
Never drawn a Sandsurge before but being a GLaDOS fandragon makes me really want to try, so I'd be willing to have a go! Though i'd also be willing to do Puro too since thats defo more in my comfort zone ^^

As for me right now I am mostly looking for art for,
Hedge, Vincent and Carnie, though anyone tagged with 'want art of' is up for drawing too ^^
Make sure you ping Jekra and not Jerka - it happens a lot lol

rUoKR6y.png pyAp3dI.png 8w07QtP.png
iDFl61R.png rix3ppo.png
@Jekra

I think I'd be intrested in drawing Hedge or Carnie, But also saw Daniel and think he's rad so might do him.
I love robos my sona is one (that I still need to redesign). Probably going to do something full body and come up with a more actiony pose since they fit it. Vibrant colors are a thing I love doing in art so will add some!

And I think you can try doing GLaDOS! I haven't gotten any art of her yet and I love portal and the silly characters >:D. Mechas/robos are a bit hard but they usually end up looking cool when done right.

Art of Puro would be nice but he's currently my WIP Bio holder so he won't be in use for a long while.

I came up with 3rd possible idea since I saw your tumblr, Scout in any Jerma pose/reference of your choice, I think it'd be funny lol.

Those are the 3 ideas sorry I keep coming up with them my brain just spews out ideas and talks too much

Will be back for the slot once finished with my own comm and a dtday!!!
@Jekra

I think I'd be intrested in drawing Hedge or Carnie, But also saw Daniel and think he's rad so might do him.
I love robos my sona is one (that I still need to redesign). Probably going to do something full body and come up with a more actiony pose since they fit it. Vibrant colors are a thing I love doing in art so will add some!

And I think you can try doing GLaDOS! I haven't gotten any art of her yet and I love portal and the silly characters >:D. Mechas/robos are a bit hard but they usually end up looking cool when done right.

Art of Puro would be nice but he's currently my WIP Bio holder so he won't be in use for a long while.

I came up with 3rd possible idea since I saw your tumblr, Scout in any Jerma pose/reference of your choice, I think it'd be funny lol.

Those are the 3 ideas sorry I keep coming up with them my brain just spews out ideas and talks too much

Will be back for the slot once finished with my own comm and a dtday!!!
ezgif-2-1605114a8c.gif
Bump
Bump

iDFl61R.png rix3ppo.png
Bump
Bump

iDFl61R.png rix3ppo.png
@vaporslash Here you go!! I hope this is ok- sorry it took a hot minute, I wanted to try and get the pose right ^^ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/916864403247349770/1175155079909748756/IMG_0293.png[/img]
@vaporslash

Here you go!! I hope this is ok- sorry it took a hot minute, I wanted to try and get the pose right ^^
IMG_0293.png

iDFl61R.png rix3ppo.png
[emoji=coatl star size=2] [emoji=coatl love size=2] Wow!!! You've captured her smug energy so well! Showed it to my friend and he loved it as well. Thank you so much you did an incredible job it turned out perfectly :D

Wow!!! You've captured her smug energy so well! Showed it to my friend and he loved it as well. Thank you so much you did an incredible job it turned out perfectly :D
You have magic in your finger tips,
Magic in your eye.
Magic in the arms that hold
And tell me not to cry.
- Grace V. Tidrow
Bump
Bump

iDFl61R.png rix3ppo.png
Bump
Bump