Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | paintins and sketchins [closes]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
boops boops im still working on the gem comm but usd is ope n!
boops boops im still working on the gem comm but usd is ope n!
opening some more slots for gems and treasure while I finish up this currrent slot this weekend since im hoping to make some big gemmie purchases :')

@lutes artsy shop
opening some more slots for gems and treasure while I finish up this currrent slot this weekend since im hoping to make some big gemmie purchases :')

@lutes artsy shop
beep bop
beep bop
@pawnmgers

hi hi ! quick question , i know im a bit slow with progress but i 've been contemplating the colouring style i'd like to use for this (hence,, slow,,,,) , and tbh im feelin semi- painterly ?? would that be alright with you? i am realising,,,,, i do not necessarily enjoy flat colour when i am sketching :') so im thinking something similar to how i've done this lil ladys stuff so far ? EXAMPLE LINK (it would be no additional charge unless you feel like tipping lol i wanted to colour regardless :))

if not thats totally okie ! I can still just do flats since I want to colour p much any way annyway :)

thank you so much for your patience btw !! and sorry for my snail - pace :(
@pawnmgers

hi hi ! quick question , i know im a bit slow with progress but i 've been contemplating the colouring style i'd like to use for this (hence,, slow,,,,) , and tbh im feelin semi- painterly ?? would that be alright with you? i am realising,,,,, i do not necessarily enjoy flat colour when i am sketching :') so im thinking something similar to how i've done this lil ladys stuff so far ? EXAMPLE LINK (it would be no additional charge unless you feel like tipping lol i wanted to colour regardless :))

if not thats totally okie ! I can still just do flats since I want to colour p much any way annyway :)

thank you so much for your patience btw !! and sorry for my snail - pace :(
go ahead!!! have fun!!!

may i see the wip (>0w0>)?
go ahead!!! have fun!!!

may i see the wip (>0w0>)?
8URelp0.png
@pawnmgers oop just saw this (started colours b4 even seein ur response aaA) started with painterly here: [img]https://i.imgur.com/bMQenlw.png[/img] and a v unrefined "just the underlying colourscheme" i was figuring out before painting [img]https://i.imgur.com/8zZw4h3.png[/img] will be lightening up the hair and eyebrows once i finish the rest of the main body/outfit detail [sup] it is a bit messy in this stage :')[/sup]
@pawnmgers

oop just saw this (started colours b4 even seein ur response aaA)
started with painterly here:
bMQenlw.png

and a v unrefined "just the underlying colourscheme" i was figuring out before painting
8zZw4h3.png

will be lightening up the hair and eyebrows once i finish the rest of the main body/outfit detail

it is a bit messy in this stage :')
SO COOOOLLLL
SO COOOOLLLL
8URelp0.png
i always forget how long painting takes me,,, but worth so far ! [img]https://i.imgur.com/AUOMAuY.png[/img] [sup] now continues ...![/sup]
i always forget how long painting takes me,,, but worth so far !

AUOMAuY.png

now continues ...!
boop
boop
listening to yorushika yippee
listening to yorushika yippee
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13