Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | acheyri's art shop! [G/T] [FULL]
1 2 3 4 5 6
bump!
bump!
Gexm3qY.png
Aaa you have such a fun and animated art style!! Big fan!! I won't waste your time with a ping but if you have a pinglist (if you ever decide to open non fr characters) I would absolutely love to be added to it please!

Tysm! Consider this a friendly bump regardless!!!
Aaa you have such a fun and animated art style!! Big fan!! I won't waste your time with a ping but if you have a pinglist (if you ever decide to open non fr characters) I would absolutely love to be added to it please!

Tysm! Consider this a friendly bump regardless!!!
Buying art/written work of my chars for t/g here uwu
LIo8D8G.gif

C5V5o0z.png

tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png

Searching for an unbred 5 digit gen one!

Searching for an unbred light flight 5 digit gen one!
Offering one Solar Blades to anyone who can find me someone willing to sell!

Searching for an unbred light flight 5 digit gen one!
Offering one Solar Blades to anyone who can find me someone willing to sell!
~*~
Liquidating stuff here!

tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png

@Octobrush thank you so much! i might open to non fr characters someday (it's been a long time since i took commissions, building up my confidence a bit again before that) so i'll jot you down <3
@Octobrush thank you so much! i might open to non fr characters someday (it's been a long time since i took commissions, building up my confidence a bit again before that) so i'll jot you down <3
Gexm3qY.png
[center][size=1]@acheyri[/size]hi sunny pls draw [size=5][b][u]CHAD[/u][/b][/size] thanks ♥ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58634959][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/586350/58634959_350.png[/img][/url] Link to Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58634959]him ^-^[/url] Payment Type: gems Expression/Pose Desired: pls make him look very cool i trust ur judgement Any extra notes?: [item=Accent: Glazed Sentinel], [item=Prim Highnoon Brimmer], and [item=Intense Attention] are my only extra requests. thank u for ur service o7 [/center]
@acheyrihi sunny pls draw CHAD thanks ♥
58634959_350.png

Link to Dragon: him ^-^
Payment Type: gems
Expression/Pose Desired: pls make him look very cool i trust ur judgement
Any extra notes?: Accent: Glazed Sentinel , Prim Highnoon Brimmer , and Intense Attention are my only extra requests. thank u for ur service o7
@acheyri Link to Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/28905433][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/289055/28905433_350.png[/img][/url] Payment Type: gems! Expression/Pose Desired: Fierce/menacing/villainous vibe Any extra notes?: A longer/shaggier mane than normal + lots of dangly silver jewelry - would love for you to add a long scar across his muzzle please! Would love the white crown (could you make it silver to match the jewelry?) on his head, but not the rose attached to the apparel, thank you! Please let me know how much I owe ya - I would like the skin/accessories and everything, so I don't mind paying for all the necessary add ons! Thanks again so much! [i]edited for extra details[/i]
@acheyri
Link to Dragon: 28905433_350.png
Payment Type: gems!
Expression/Pose Desired: Fierce/menacing/villainous vibe
Any extra notes?: A longer/shaggier mane than normal + lots of dangly silver jewelry - would love for you to add a long scar across his muzzle please! Would love the white crown (could you make it silver to match the jewelry?) on his head, but not the rose attached to the apparel, thank you!

Please let me know how much I owe ya - I would like the skin/accessories and everything, so I don't mind paying for all the necessary add ons! Thanks again so much!

edited for extra details
I thiiink I got in here just one too late. Can I be on the pinglist for the next batch?
I thiiink I got in here just one too late. Can I be on the pinglist for the next batch?
Alex/Kei | He/Him

i'm living with neurological issues, please bear with any struggles and confusion! i'm still getting adjusted! :]
oh sweet, these filled while i was sleeping! i’ll quote the last two slots in a bit but marking the shop as closed for now <3

@quawks sure thing, adding you to the pinglist!
oh sweet, these filled while i was sleeping! i’ll quote the last two slots in a bit but marking the shop as closed for now <3

@quawks sure thing, adding you to the pinglist!
Gexm3qY.png
sorry for the quote delay! here are your prices :D if these are ok, send me a one-way CR with the payment! i’ll leave it pending until i give you a sketch and you approve it.

@SeraphWren HONORED TO DRAW CHAD. with his apparel+skin that’d be 600g, is that alright?

@Mercenary what a gorgeous and sinister boy! with the skin+apparel and extra details, is 750 ok with you?
sorry for the quote delay! here are your prices :D if these are ok, send me a one-way CR with the payment! i’ll leave it pending until i give you a sketch and you approve it.

@SeraphWren HONORED TO DRAW CHAD. with his apparel+skin that’d be 600g, is that alright?

@Mercenary what a gorgeous and sinister boy! with the skin+apparel and extra details, is 750 ok with you?
Gexm3qY.png
@acheyri
Thank you! And yep, sounds perfect! Payment sent, thanks again very much!
@acheyri
Thank you! And yep, sounds perfect! Payment sent, thanks again very much!
aaah your artstyle is so good!! may i be added to the pinglist?? im definitely interested
aaah your artstyle is so good!! may i be added to the pinglist?? im definitely interested
2OTuj7X.pngMgSM0ZQ.pngninbinarycatcher.png
1 2 3 4 5 6