Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [PWYW!] sav's speedy sketches shop
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Hazelgem

sure! do u want me to follow the design their other pieces of art has? :)
@Hazelgem

sure! do u want me to follow the design their other pieces of art has? :)
BzkZRHK.png ______ ____
DCX1dl2.png____DCX1dl2.png
______ >>sav
>>fr + 0
>> z0ruas (with a zero)
______ ____
Hello hello!! I'd absolutely love to pass 400g your way for a drawing of my D&D character Ashala! She doesn't have a lot of references right now so if you'd like to draw her, absolutely shoot some questions my way if you have 'em!
Hello hello!! I'd absolutely love to pass 400g your way for a drawing of my D&D character Ashala! She doesn't have a lot of references right now so if you'd like to draw her, absolutely shoot some questions my way if you have 'em!
@Sparrow1380

i could do that ^^ if u have any kind of color palette reference besides the picrews feel free to pm them to me! if not i’ll just work w the picrews shown :3
@Sparrow1380

i could do that ^^ if u have any kind of color palette reference besides the picrews feel free to pm them to me! if not i’ll just work w the picrews shown :3
BzkZRHK.png ______ ____
______ >>sav
>>fr + 0
>> z0ruas (with a zero)
______ ____
Unfortunately I don't currently have a color palette reference for her, but the colors on the first picrew (TheTwi) should be good with a darker brown (#281409? maybe?) for the horns with golden caps matching the choker!
Unfortunately I don't currently have a color palette reference for her, but the colors on the first picrew (TheTwi) should be good with a darker brown (#281409? maybe?) for the horns with golden caps matching the choker!
Heya! Would love to offer up 400g for something (anything) of Casey here! He has some design notes in his bio ^^
Heya! Would love to offer up 400g for something (anything) of Casey here! He has some design notes in his bio ^^
Lights!Kamera!Action!
the skeletons in my closet are having a party w/o me

FR+15 | Any Prns | ENG/ZH-TW
- Art Shop
- Adopts/Customs
- TH Purge
[img]reworkin banner have this text for now[/img]
hello! i can do 75kt and a custom bio template from here (pwyw, usually ranges from 200-500g). if you're not interested in that i can do various items, just lmk what you'd want.
dragon
hello! i can do 75kt and a custom bio template from here (pwyw, usually ranges from 200-500g). if you're not interested in that i can do various items, just lmk what you'd want.
dragon
VNIDggl.pngA1eu65w.pngFIJXDaD.pngPVOi09x.pngxJCtTJa.png6Zs7hJu.pngu0zgn1V.pngsFMScix.png08U5Giq.png
6JqFst1.png6JqFst1.png
WQXM0B9.png mlr1H8z.png
7mA8Wfu.png
@LightsKamAction

works for me! ill add u to the queue once i get payment ^^

@Warbreaker

ty for offering for the bio template, but i’ll have to pass ;v; i do have a wishlist here tho!
@LightsKamAction

works for me! ill add u to the queue once i get payment ^^

@Warbreaker

ty for offering for the bio template, but i’ll have to pass ;v; i do have a wishlist here tho!
BzkZRHK.png ______ ____
______ >>sav
>>fr + 0
>> z0ruas (with a zero)
______ ____
does 200kt sound okay to you?
does 200kt sound okay to you?
VNIDggl.pngA1eu65w.pngFIJXDaD.pngPVOi09x.pngxJCtTJa.png6Zs7hJu.pngu0zgn1V.pngsFMScix.png08U5Giq.png
6JqFst1.png6JqFst1.png
WQXM0B9.png mlr1H8z.png
7mA8Wfu.png
@Z0RUAS

the first drawing caught my eye, would you be willing to draw more than one character?

would it be possible to get a drawing of my girls together for 1k gems and 200kt?
(they arent a couple or anything, Schmetterling works for Yukari in this magical creature sanctuary. They are close. Yukari took Schmetterling in and takes care of her, so like a mother, daughter relationship :)

https://toyhou.se/25292447.schmetterling
https://toyhou.se/24731450.yukari

if you would only like one character, i do prefer having Schmetterling drawn. Feel free to simplify any details if the comm is accepted. Thank you so much!

(bruh i accidentally deleted my original post. how does that even happen??)
@Z0RUAS

the first drawing caught my eye, would you be willing to draw more than one character?

would it be possible to get a drawing of my girls together for 1k gems and 200kt?
(they arent a couple or anything, Schmetterling works for Yukari in this magical creature sanctuary. They are close. Yukari took Schmetterling in and takes care of her, so like a mother, daughter relationship :)

https://toyhou.se/25292447.schmetterling
https://toyhou.se/24731450.yukari

if you would only like one character, i do prefer having Schmetterling drawn. Feel free to simplify any details if the comm is accepted. Thank you so much!

(bruh i accidentally deleted my original post. how does that even happen??)
contrail-pixilart.png
@Warbreaker

sure! i’ll add u to the queue once i get payment ^^
@Warbreaker

sure! i’ll add u to the queue once i get payment ^^
BzkZRHK.png ______ ____
______ >>sav
>>fr + 0
>> z0ruas (with a zero)
______ ____